It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

*UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:55 pm

Drat, drat, drat! Doesn't she know we live and die by these pics? Razz
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 6:57 pm

I know right? Puppy pictures are like Oxygen, you can't even survive 5 seconds without them! D:
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

Female Join date : 2013-07-21

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Ok, guys,this has now reached some seriously desperate proportions. I literally may have a heart attack if I don't get pictures today!
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:31 pm

I'm totally with you. I've been going nuts with anticipation!
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:34 pm

Ohhhhhh  arrows litter is updated!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Husker is still so adorable..

stop tempting me.
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Lol husker is adorable! I think of you everytime I see him! Look how fluffy Dash is!
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Aw, Husker is adorable. I really like Boomer this week. Can't tell for sure yet but it looks like she may have blue eyes. And little Dash looks like he's falling asleep -- so cute!
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Ahhhhh FINALLY!
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:11 pm

Yay! They're so big! They look like they'd all make good sled dogs just from they're body shape, don't you think?

Our girls are so pretty! I love Caoimhe's look of curiosity with the camera, haha.
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:55 pm

They are huge! They all look great. Can't wait to see how they mature. I wish we knew who is taking the other 3! Caoimhe looks like she wants to eat something. Sirius looks like he's smiling. My dog has bat ears lol! Ah 5 more daysssss
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:07 pm

Yay, pictures! ^_^

Just a few more days now, right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 8:47 pm

AMB wrote:
Yay, pictures! ^_^

Just a few more days now, right? Very Happy
5 days for me and a week from today for Liz, I believe!
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:34 pm

:O

The next five days are going to feel like months I bet. Razz
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Oh wow! They are so adorable! And so big. Smile The girls all look intense and loving and Sirius just looks like a goofball, but a very handsome goofball. And Dash! What a great coat. He's going to be very nice. Smile congrats to all of you!
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:45 pm

I seriously want Sirius!
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:09 pm

I'm so excited for you guys! They're seriously adorable.
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:28 am

Aw, thanks! Less than a week now until Caoimhe and Layla come home!

Sara, I totally agree about Sirius. When we visited a few weeks ago he seemed kind of aloof, hanging back from the rest of the group, but in pictures he looks like his personality has really come out. He's so photogenic!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:25 am

MGoBlue wrote:
I seriously want Sirius!
You and me both!
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:42 am

Originally when I first went up to Maine I had hoped no one took Sirius, he's awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:46 am

He is, but Dash is awesome too! I can't wait to see Layla, Caoimhe (which I still pronouce Kay-o-me in my head until I correct myself) and Dash grow! They are all so cute! Any more thoughts on a name for Dash? I kinda like the name Dash actually, it's cute and a great name for a husky. Smile
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:05 am

wpskier222 wrote:
I can't wait to see Layla, Caoimhe (which I still pronouce Kay-o-me in my head until I correct myself) They are all so cute! Any more thoughts on a name for Dash? I kinda like the name Dash actually, it's cute and a great name for a husky. Smile
So do I when I read her name lol. I keep thinking I should change it, but I like the traditional spelling (the name nerd in me).

I like the name Dash too actually!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:25 am

Well, she's your pup, and you can change it if you want of course, but I love it! I'm a mutt, but take mostly after my Irish heritage.
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:45 am

I might keep the name Dash actually, but it would be pretty pathetic if I can't find anything else that I liked. Razz

I still say Kay-o-me in my head too, lol. I don't have too much Irish blood (despite my name) but I advocate for traditional spelling, it's generally better. xD
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:40 am

I love it (and am Irish!) people give me crap about the spelling and my response is, " she's a dog, how often are you going to be reading her name?" It's acutally pretty common in Ireland apparently as a woman's name!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!   home - *UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

*UPDATE *Pups are eight weeks old (10/14) and Caoimhe is home!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next