It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small Empty
PostSubject: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:12 am

We just got Link a RuffWear Palisades Pack in a Medium, so we essentially now have a new WebMaster for him.  

The harness we are selling is a Small in red.  He fits it currently at about the 95% mark, so there is only about a 5% room for growth left in it at his current size.  

Link is 8 months old, 40 pounds, 21.5 inches tall at the shoulders and measures about 25.5 inches around at the lowest point of the ribs.

There is no damage whatsoever to the harness and it has some normal aesthetic wear to it in the red main piece.  

I think it'd be great for a puppy ages 4-9 months or an adult Female on the smaller side.

Here's the harness and the sizing info is here as well:

http://www.ruffwear.com/Web-Master-Harness_2?sc=2&category=1131

This harness is best used for hiking, swimming, and for times where you're in close quarters and you need good control (campfires, bbqs, tents...etc).  Not the best for everyday walks, as I feel it is not the greatest tool for on-leash tight control.  It's more of a free roam harness.  

Yours for $30. It's about $60 with tax in the US.  

Lemme know.

Cheers.

Last edited by seattlesibe on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Female Join date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:13 am

Ohhh! Possibly highly interested!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/379867695570/
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:43 am

Cool, lemme know.

I'm super low tech so I'd just take a check or money order in the mail.
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:23 am

I'm going to measure Shebs tomorrow, but she is 32 pounds and very dainty, so I doubt it won't fit. I'll get back to you tomorrow!!!
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:33 am

Ok, lemme know if I can help on this end. Based on weight and age alone she should be a good fit.
Back to top Go down
jbrown1028
Puppy
Puppy
jbrown1028

Male Join date : 2013-08-05

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:07 pm

If Jeff, doesn't want it, I will take it... Maya is 22½" Shoulder height and 30" Girth. She is very small at almost 4 years old...

Thanks,
(The other) Jeff
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:41 pm

Yep, we will take it!! PM me your address so I can send you a money order tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
jbrown1028
Puppy
Puppy
jbrown1028

Male Join date : 2013-08-05

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:43 pm

HAHA Sorry Jeff is the seller, and Kelsey is the buyer... (Sorry Kelsey)... Good buy!
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:47 pm

You're fine lol!
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Yayy -claps- Sheba is going to love her new harness Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:03 am

I know!!! Baby girl will loooove it! Now I just need a belt; I've been thinking about SASS since I love their stuff and they are pretty highly recommended and reasonably priced.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:17 am

Awesome, thanks Kelsey. I'm gonna PM you right now. I will get it out to you tomorrow or Tuesday, so PM me your address as well.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:17 am

Sheba&Kennedy wrote:
I know!!! Baby girl will loooove it! Now I just need a belt; I've been thinking about SASS since I love their stuff and they are pretty highly recommended and reasonably priced.
Ah! Really? I've not seen anyone else recommend Sass! All I see is alpine usually. I personally have a SASS belt and I love it. Sometimes I feel a little awkward if I go to the dog park with it on because its huge and bulky and Abby's is all thin and not so noticeable, but honestly when Link sees a squirrel and its full speed to the end of his leash I'm thankful for all that padding xD
Back to top Go down
katiesham
Adult
Adult
katiesham

Female Join date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:33 am

For what it's worth, if I'd known about SASS before ordering my Alpine Outfitters belt, I probably would have gotten that. It's not as sleek, but it seems much more comfortable.

I do love the AO belt though, it's made extremely well (and made exactly the size I wanted it). And I really love the shock-absorbing lines and that I can use it with other stuff too, not just the belt.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:38 am

katiesham wrote:
For what it's worth, if I'd known about SASS before ordering my Alpine Outfitters belt, I probably would have gotten that. It's not as sleek, but it seems much more comfortable.

I do love the AO belt though, it's made extremely well (and made exactly the size I wanted it). And I really love the shock-absorbing lines and that I can use it with other stuff too, not just the belt.
Hehe I'm the opposite! I like the fact that my shock absorbors come built in, so I can use my millions of leashes with my belt. I really do like alpines jogging lines though because of that traffic handle, although I'll be ordering police leads from the UK that come with traffic handles as soon as I get some extra money. There's too much neat stuff in the world I want to buy. You'll have to tell me how you like the SASS belt!
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:41 am

Yall are so jacking my thread.

Just kidding Smile
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:44 am

P.s. you three...the hike was amazing today.

Pics to come soon from Roxy. Group stick pulling, narrow wooden bridges, waterfalls, and birthday cone hats. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:46 am

seattlesibe wrote:

Pics to come soon from Roxy.  Group stick pulling, narrow wooden bridges, waterfalls, and birthday cone hats.   Just sayin'.
I feel like thats another temptation for me to move to Washington.

Although I am seriously considering it. Still a few years away, but its definitely on my list. After seeing the thread about the bear cub Colorado hiking scares me .. just a bit xD
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:51 am

seattlesibe wrote:

Pics to come soon from Roxy.  Group stick pulling, narrow wooden bridges, waterfalls, and birthday cone hats.   Just sayin'.
HAHA! How rude of you Laughing .

Living in the middle of nowhere is so totally not cool. Even all the husky camps in Iowa are too far away for me to go since they are usually either in the middle or on the other side. I always creep on the Seattle Area Husky thread.. It's my fix!
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:53 am

My fix is the Ohio thread, even though we have it really good here.

But I love reds and we have none here...
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:18 am

Sheba&Kennedy wrote:

HAHA! How rude of you Laughing .

Living in the middle of nowhere is so totally not cool. Even all the husky camps in Iowa are too far away for me to go since they are usually either in the middle or on the other side. I always creep on the Seattle Area Husky thread.. It's my fix!
Lol trust me its my fix too! I love seeing those Korra Link pictures.

seattlesibe wrote:
My fix is the Ohio thread, even though we have it really good here.

But I love reds and we have none here...
Yes, we've got plenty of reds. Maya, Sophie, Link, Bowie, Mishka, Nanook, maybe Odin, oh and we just got two new Loki's and a Logan that are red. I guess I could come over and share one since the Ohio group has so many.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small   SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small Empty

Back to top Go down

SOLD: For Sale: RuffWear Webmaster Harness-Small

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1