It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Meet Leon :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
allsara
Newborn
Newborn

Female Join date : 2013-08-28

Meet Leon :D Empty
PostSubject: Meet Leon :D   Meet Leon :D EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:18 pm

This is Leon, he's about 6 1/2 months old, and just a spoiled little guy Smile

Meet Leon :D 1146694_10151823171294254_1168027558_n

Meet Leon :D 1184843_10151823167984254_1322870231_n

Meet Leon :D 960003_10151655113954254_1421008782_n

This is him when he was younger, with our Ferret. They used to play constantly, but since Leon got bigger we've had to put a stop to it for fear of him crushing the ferret (leon would play wrestle, and sit on the ferret.)
Meet Leon :D 644275_10151569263124254_1778393231_n

If you want to help, throw a vote or two Leon's way. He's currently in a contest for 'cutest pet', and the Prize would help us build a kennel for him faster. Leon's been wandering over to the neighbors and playing with the cows and horses, which is fine, but I'm deathly afraid of someone taking him so a kennel is a must.

http://www.kdwb.com/cc-common/contests/photo_contest.php?id=249981&image_id=353179
Back to top Go down
mmwhiteside
Puppy
Puppy
mmwhiteside

Female Join date : 2013-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Meet Leon :D   Meet Leon :D EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:20 pm

He is adorable!!
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

Female Join date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Meet Leon :D   Meet Leon :D EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:23 pm

He is handsome, I love his mask
Back to top Go down
allsara
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Meet Leon :D   Meet Leon :D EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:28 pm

Thanks you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Meet Leon :D   Meet Leon :D EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:36 pm

love him with the ferret, i miss my ferrets! and the passed out one on the floor is great to!
welcome

Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Meet Leon :D   Meet Leon :D EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 2:55 pm

Welcome, he's gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Hughie
Adult
Adult
Hughie

PostSubject: Re: Meet Leon :D   Meet Leon :D EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:13 pm

Sleeping with the ferret is just beyond cute! I like the holding with the little paws.
Back to top Go down
techigirl78
Adult
Adult
techigirl78

Female Join date : 2013-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Meet Leon :D   Meet Leon :D EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Very cute. You got a vote.

How is he with the ferret? I remember my lab and ferrets. It was hilarious as he was scared of my little 1.5 lb ferret when he was a puppy until full grown. Not sure if all ferrets are like that with dogs, but mine definitely controlled the house when they were out.
Back to top Go down
allsara
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Meet Leon :D   Meet Leon :D EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:41 pm

They got along wonderfully when they were younger. Leon would be sleeping on the floor and Darrryl (ferret) would come up and start licking him until he woke up to play. And vice versa.
But they would chase each other around and wrestle, it was cute. The ferret was the dominate one though.

Like I said, we had to put a stop to it because the Ferret is older (not sure on age, but he's definitely not a youngster haha) and Leon likes to use his paws to play and he likes to sit on the ferret so its a safety thing.
They still chase each other every once in awhile, but we have to closely follow them and monitor them. Mainly how they interact now is the ferret steals Leon's toys and hides them all under the couch, while Leons watching, it's quite funny because Leon wont do anything to stop it, he'll just watch and then later he'll start whining and pawing under the couch until I get his toys back for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Leon :D   Meet Leon :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet Leon :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1