It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Howdy from Texas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mancuso1962
Newborn
Newborn
Mancuso1962

Howdy from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Howdy from Texas   Howdy from Texas EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:27 pm

I live in Texas... but I'm not a Texan, this is just temporary, but every once in a while I slip and say something like "Howdy" Laughing 

I have a rescue that I think is part husky, and a rescue I know is all husky.

Ace is my female (I know, odd for a girl, but that's what her rescue named her), I think a mix of Belgian Malinois and Sibe, although she could have German Shepherd instead of or in addition to the Malinois. She'll be three in January, and I've had her since she was 7 months old.

Teeko is my husky boy. One night in January, I heard about a lost husky roaming the neighborhood. I agreed to take him in overnight to find his owner. Long story short, really cruddy and neglectful owner, and I ended up keeping him instead of rehoming him.... He's about two years old now.

Now I just need to figure out how to get their pictures up...
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

Howdy from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Texas   Howdy from Texas EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:38 pm

Hi and welcome!

If you already have the images on a site like photo bucket, then you can just use [*img]Insert the link of the picture here[/img]

If the pictures are still on your PC and not uploaded to a site, then there's a host image button several buttons to the left of the Youtube button when you're making a post. I believe after you pick an image and click host it, you copy the middle link and then just paste it to your post wherever you want the image to show up. Hope I helped! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mancuso1962
Newborn
Newborn
Mancuso1962

Howdy from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Texas   Howdy from Texas EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:14 pm

Thanks, at least I figured out how to get a pic onto my avatar and my signature :-) I'll do most of my uploading from my computer, so I need to get the hang of that.
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

Howdy from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Texas   Howdy from Texas EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:56 pm

No problem! Also by the way you have some really nice dogs! Wink
Back to top Go down
TheMightyQuinn
Newborn
Newborn
TheMightyQuinn

Female Join date : 2013-09-23

Howdy from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Texas   Howdy from Texas EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:58 pm

Welcome! Beautiful dogs!
Back to top Go down
Mancuso1962
Newborn
Newborn
Mancuso1962

Howdy from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Texas   Howdy from Texas EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Thanks! I think they're pretty cool myself :-)
Back to top Go down
Mancuso1962
Newborn
Newborn
Mancuso1962

Howdy from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Texas   Howdy from Texas EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Howdy from Texas 4month11

Howdy from Texas 9_16_112

Howdy from Texas Police10

Howdy from Texas Teeko_11

Y'all might be sorry I figured out how to post pics :-)
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

Howdy from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Texas   Howdy from Texas EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Beautiful babies.. The Belgian Malinois is cool I just ran into a friend Sunday who's boy friend just got one she was running with her, I think my Blaze got a crush on her. The Sibe is really cute also.
Back to top Go down
techigirl78
Adult
Adult
techigirl78

Female Join date : 2013-06-26

Howdy from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Texas   Howdy from Texas EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Very cool dogs!
Back to top Go down
Mancuso1962
Newborn
Newborn
Mancuso1962

Howdy from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Texas   Howdy from Texas EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:51 pm

ljelgin wrote:
Beautiful babies.. The Belgian Malinois is cool I just ran into a friend Sunday who's boy friend just got one she was running with her,  I think my Blaze got a crush on her.    The Sibe is really cute also.
I only THINK she's part Belgian Mal.... I'm an amateur at the whole breed identification thing, but she just seems to have some of that attitude. Drivey dog with independent husky spirit, makes things interesting Smile 
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

Howdy from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Texas   Howdy from Texas EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:07 am

Welcome to the forum! Beautiful pups.
Back to top Go down
Mancuso1962
Newborn
Newborn
Mancuso1962

Howdy from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Texas   Howdy from Texas EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mancuso1962
Newborn
Newborn
Mancuso1962

Howdy from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Texas   Howdy from Texas EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Howdy from Texas Kale_e10

I may at times refer to Kale. He's my daughter's husky, who lived with us for just over a year and a half. He was a total mellow sweetheart. Miss him, looking forward to visiting him soon... I mean, visiting my daughter soon ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy from Texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Texas   Howdy from Texas Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy from Texas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1