It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! Empty
PostSubject: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:27 pm

I thought it would be fun to share random/funny/cute/unique things that your huskies do. I'll start off with my crazy Mya:

1) She tans in the yard (lays in the sun) on SUNDAYS only...not Saturdays or days when i'm off from work...ONLY Sundays.

2) She loves tooth paste! She stands with her paws on the sink while we brush our teeth waiting for a lil lick of toothpaste.

3) When you ask her for "coochie" she lays down to get her tummy rubbed in a very seductive way (I blame that TOTALLY on husband!) LOL

4) She's obsessed with squirrels. Goes tree by tree at park searching..,..oh and don't even mention the word! lol

5) She HATES it when you call her a bad girl. The argument between us can go on for hours!

6) Hates when you act like your wiping off the bed or couch...can't tell her that you're going to clean it because she'll go nuts.

7) She wakes me up completely laying on top of me, paws on my shoulders, and right in my face licking away. Super cute!

Cool She definitely does the husky talk when you ask her if she "wants go to the park? or to the car? or outside?" or just the word GO period...lol. She knows over 20 words easily and bilingual too! lol

9) Loves cucumbers...I know...weird!

10) Whenever you get home with any sort of bag (be it groceries, clothes, anything) she jumps in looking for her treat or toy...when there's nothing she sighs and lays down! 85% of the time there is something for her though Very Happy

That's Mya for ya! Looking forward to getting to know your babies!
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:23 pm

I love this thread! Okay... I will try! Here goes:

1. Koda loves to bite butts to get people's attention, and he mostly does it to girls. It feels just like a gentle squeeze!
2. He plays with his rawhides like they are alive.
3. He loves to eat bugs.
4. When he's excited, he does this hop/paw dances.
5. His favorite sleeping spot is underneath momma's desk when I'm working (I work from home).
6. His favorite treat in the world is peanut butter. He will run across the length of the house if you even open the jar.
7. He LOVES getting his butt scratched.
8. He likes to bite air (don't ask-- all I have to say is that John discovered this when he bought the air compressor!)
9. His favorite summer activity is chasing the streamline of the hose Smile
10. He loves laser pointers but totally knows that it's a toy. When he's done chasing it, he'll stop and look at you like, "Okay, I'm done playing dumb now."

1. Hailey is our "little whore:" she rolls on her back for everyone.
2. She HATES to be ignored, it's the worst punishment you could give her.
3. She is attached to Koda's side. He is her buddy/lover/friend.
4. She has the MOST EFFECTIVE PUPPY EYES EVER! When she wants something she rests her chin on your lap/arm and wags her tail.
5. Has the best recall I've ever seen in a dog (let alone a husky) and we didn't train her a bit!
6. She loves chewing on things and then eating them... pain in my butt.
7. She doesn't like to sleep next to you, she likes to sleep ON TOP of you.
8. Her favorite activity is tormenting Koda. She waits for him to come inside (because she always comes in first) and then POUNCES on him the moment he gets in the doorway.
9. She too loves to sunbathe. She'll find the one spot in the house that has sun and lay in it.
10. She drinks too fast... all the time, and then in a lady-like fashion, gags right afterwards.

Great post!

10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! Hailey10
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:35 am

Omg i love this! They're too funny! Mya does the chasing the hose thing, laying on top of you, and playing with the rawhides like they're alive as well...lol! Oh and she's a total whore! I love the face that Hailey loves Koda so much! I can't wait for another! Thanks for doing this...totally made my morning!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Newborn
Newborn
Jess

Female Join date : 2010-05-09

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Too funny! This is fun!

10 facts about Kobey
1) His favorite food is pizza. Gets soo excited when he smells it.
2) He says "I love you" when you ask him if he loves you.
3) He loves riding in the golf cart and running at the golf course (his favorite thing to do).
4) When he wants attention he puts his chin on your lap, stares at you, wags his tail and quietly starts to cry. The longer it takes for you to look at him, the louder he gets.
5) LOVES to play hide and seek.
6) Knows the names of some of his toys (bunny,phezy, moo moo) and will get the one that you ask for.
7) He loves water. Will go in past his stomach and up to his neck but will NOT swim. (unless of course you throw him in Very Happy )
8 When Lola has something, (clothes or something of the sort) that he knows she shouldn't have, he takes it from her, brings it over to me and puts it next to me. (soo funny)
9) Australian Shepherds are his favorite..?
10 When my fiance and I wrestle around he NEVER takes my side! He always gangs up on me.

Lola is still just a baby, so I can't quit come up with 10 funny things about her yet.
Back to top Go down
amykmac
Adult
Adult
amykmac

Female Join date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Ok, here goes. I have three, so this could take awhile! I'll start with

NANUK
1) DQ Ice cream (actually ice milk) is his most favorite food! If Tommy makes a DQ run, Nanuk is
is on him the moment he walks in. His tail never stops, the whole time he's eating his cup of it.
2) He allows his SIsi to be on the bed with us, but agitates the heck out of Mika when she tries!
3) When he is "it" the other two don't stand a chance in catching him! He's FAST! He actually
slows down for them, cause what's the purpose in being "it" if you're never caught?
4) He makes friends wherever he goes. There's only been one dog he couldn't get along with at the
dog park, and that's cause Ceasar was a bully, and Nanuk just got tired of trying to be friendly.
5) He loves it when I am petting him and whisper to him. I'll tell him how handsome he is, and
how much I love him, and the whole time, his tail "thump-thump-thumps"!
6) HE LOVES HIS WUBBA!!!!!!!!! Wubba, wubba, wubba! He fixates on it! Squeak squeak squeak!
WUBBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7) He thinks he's a cat..he jumps up the back of the couch and tries to lay across the top. Doesn't
always work, and he slides down, slowly.
8 He knows how to work the spray nozzle on the hose, and can entertain himself by spraying his
sisters, his Mama or the neighbor! Sometimes, he just gets himself a drink, then proceeds
to throw it back up Very Happy
9) When he REALLY wants to do something or have something, he HATES to hear "NO". He will
talk back to you then.
10) Nanuk was supposed to be Tommy's dog, but he loves his MAMA! I love you

ISIS:
1) When you give her peanut butter, she spends quite awhile afterwards, licking her shoulder. I
think it's to make sure she gets ALL the peanut butter off her tongue.
2) She is a TALKER! We call her the "town crier"!
3) She bullies Nanuk & Mika. I've seen them playing, and she'll take one of them down. She has
no idea she's "Just a Little Dog". She is smaller and weighs less than they do!
4) She loves to chase the one who's "it", but when she's "it", she runs to Tommy or I & hides
between our legs, talking crap to them.
5) Her little face goes all soft when you scratch that perfect spot behind her ear. That is the only
time she shows any softness at all!
6) She somehow manages to wiggle herself under our bed when she wants to sleep, whether it's
at night, or she just wants a dark place to take an afternoon nap.
7) She has one of those horse balls, the smaller one, and when she runs with it, it looks like
she's carrying a little suitcase! She loves it! But she refuses to chase it into the grass. Only
in the driveway.
8 She is named Isis, but when we reversed the letters, she became Nanuk's little "Sisi".
9) She has been almost to China & back, judging by the holes she has dug!!!!!!!
10) She was MY Birthday present, but adores Tommy! (And he, her)

And...MIKA:
1) When she "sings", she sounds like she's being tortured! It's horrible! But when she's just
"talking" she has a very deep, masculine voice, low-throated. She uses this voice when she's
excited about kibble-time.
2) Speaking of kibble-time.....she LOVES kibble-time! Neither sleet, nor snow, nor dead of night
will keep Mika from kibble-time!
3) During said kibble-time, she does this thing with her front paws, hop-jump, push-push-push..
so cute!
4) She doesn't hear a thing when she doesn't want to come in, but can hear a squirrel 20ft up in
a tree! Go figure.
5) Speaking of varmints, I have seen her wait out a squirrel for 20 minutes, waiting for it to
come into the yard, which they actually do, since she stays so still! But, being a tubby, she
can't quite catch them in time. Stealth is her only option...Someday.......
6) She swallowed a baby bunny whole one time, when she realized we DID NOT like her gift and wanted to take it from her. No worries, tho.....she hacked it back up. Poor, baby bunny.....
7) For being a tubby, she can outrun Sisi when she's "it"!
8 She will wolf down her kibble, but insists on sniffing each treat put in front of her, before
oh, so delicately nibbling on it! scratch Haven't figured that out yet!
9) She loves playing hide & seek under the truck. Unfortunately, she comes out from under
FILTHY!
10) She will get so relaxed during a scratching on the couch, she stretches out and forgets she's
on the couch, and well, let's just say she ungracefully slides down.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Puppy
Puppy

Male Join date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Love the thread guys!! I'll have to come up with some later when I get chance. But thx for the morning giggles LOL
Back to top Go down
sdunford
Newborn
Newborn
sdunford

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:40 pm

1) Kratos loves peanut butter, cheese, & tennis balls, but will not take the peanut butter tennis balls from Petsmart.
2) He is petrified of tiny dogs (i.e. my brother's teacup Yorkie scares him the worst).
3)His favorite toys ever are the plush squeak toys, but he can no longer have them because he rips them apart & trys to eat them in under 5 minutes.
4) He has somehow figured out how to open the gate to the kitchen & his crate with an outside latch.
5)He loves to jump on my lap while i'm sitting on the couch & smother me in hugs & kisses.
6) He loves to jump on my husband while he's sitting on the couch & attempt to make him his next chew toy.
7) Our very small cat will attack & scare him if he trys to sniff her, but he will hide around the corner & wait to jump out at our huge cat.
Cool He will only eat his food if it is 1 1/4 cup of kibble & 1/2 can food thoroughly mixed together.
9) He will only drink ice cold water, he won't touch it if it's even close to room temperature.
10) He will play with a dental rawhide stick as if it is alive.

Yes he's a nut & yes he's incredibly spoiled, lol.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:26 am

[quote="amykmac"]Ok, here goes. I have three, so this could take awhile! I'll start with

9) She has been almost to China & back, judging by the holes she has dug!!!!!!!

And...MIKA:

4) She doesn't hear a thing when she doesn't want to come in, but can hear a squirrel 20ft up in
a tree! Go figure.

lol!

Your babies are awesome! Let me tell you that i have the same issue with Mya and the digging holes to China! She doesn't listen when you scream at her to stop either!!!

OMG, she's obsessed with squirrels!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyday at the park she searches for them and searches! I can't even say the word....check out the pic i took today of her going tree by tree...lol

10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! Myasquirrels
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:32 am

Our dogs are definitely awesome and have very very unique and hilarious personalities! This is fun! I love to hear the craziness that you guys deal with and not just me Wink They're so much fun to be around! I've had and loved dogs ALL MY LIFE, but nothing compares to a a husky! They are by far the best!!!
Back to top Go down
firefighterchik04
Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

Female Join date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:21 am

This is a GREAT thread!! Love it!!
Sniper.....
1) LOVEs to eat!!! Kibble time could be 5x a day and she would still eat!! She would be tubby if i left food out all the time!
2) goofy as all get out!!!
3) CLUMBSY!!! trips over her own paws coming up the stairs!!!
4) Sucker for a laser light!! she will chase it for hours!! and then wants MORE!!
5) DIGGER!!! gah!!! i hate it! when i put her in her lot outside (since we dont have a fenced in yard yet) she will dig the worlds biggest hole, dump her water bowl in it and keep diggin!! MUDDY MESS! so then she has to have a bath.
6) Not a cuddler :-( will lay at the foot of the bed but doesnt want yo to snuggle with her. Hoping she grows out of that!
7) Never leaves our PUG alone!! they chase each other thru the house and my poor pug never catches a break. its funny to see her so out of breath and yet still remains playing!
Cool Very talkative! trying to teach I LOVE YOU. I love to hear her talk to you! when you mention GO or EAT its all she can do but control herself!
9) She will run a tennis ball all over the house! never ends!! and then when she finally calms the ball down she eats it! have to take them away once she has popped it LOL
10) and last but definitely not least! she is a big sissy! in all matters of the word! she loves our daughter to death! when we come home from being gone all day she knocks my daughter down with kisses!! and my daughter just eats her up! she is very patient with my 2 year old who tries to ride her and pull on her.

I love my husky! good choice in dog! her character grows each day!
Back to top Go down
amykmac
Adult
Adult
amykmac

Female Join date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:14 pm

10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! 768634
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:32 pm

this thread is great Laughing

Embry:

1. If someone comes up to him at the petstore, he'll put their arm in his mouth a give a big loud wooo! and then if he REALLY likes you, lay on his belly and expect a nice scratch
2. He loves standing on his back legs to look out the bedroom window at the kids next door playing outside
3. When he's off leash at the fenced in dog park if he sees another dog he will do a little cat hunter creep until he gets to them
4. He looooves digging in his swimming pool (or water bowls)
5. When playing with dogs, he loves being chased even though he becomes a huge baby and comes to lay on my feet
6. He hates peanut butter if it isn't mixed in a treat/cookie
7. He sleeps most of his day away
8. He'll only sing to one video on youtube, it's so funny
9. When I leave the house and forget to put something away I will come home to it being completely destroyed.
10. He's afraid of most adult cats because he expects them to scratch his face like our cat does so he barks at them from a distance
Back to top Go down
tdanielle
Newborn
Newborn
tdanielle

Female Join date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:49 pm

And here I thought Scarlet was a dime a dozen with the goofy things she does !

Scarlet:

1. Scarlet loves celery..it's like crack for her. God forbid I try and make a salad she circles me like a vulture trying to trip me on the off chance that I might let a piece of celery fall to the ground..she even knows the sound of the container opening !
2. She does laps around the dining room table and the apartment whenever my fiancee screams " TOUCHDOWN" during the football games..and it only works with my fiancee..my future father in law tried and she just looked at him like he had 3 heads.
3. She loves people more than dogs, if you walk on 2 legs and have opposable thumbs shes your best friend, but if you've got another dog with you she'll think twice
4. She loves to grab Q-tips from the bathroom garbage and dart to her bed to eat them
5. If she knows she's not supposed to have something but we're in the room , she'll low crawl towards whatever she wants VERRRYYY slowly , thinking that she's somehow become invisible because she's moving slower.
6. She goes through phases with her toys.. One day it will be her squeaky bone the next it will be her rope monkey, but don't try and mix toys on certain days because she'll get mad and chew on your shoe to make a point
7. Her new favorite thing is crawling underneath our bed and sleeping there, but god forbid we try and get her to sleep in the crate
8. She LOVES CAT LITTER..I've had to move the cat box higher and higher just to stop her from nibbling at it !
9. She doesn't like when my fiancee and I are watching tv in seperate rooms..She'll whine and yip until one of us gets up to see whats wrong with her, and then she'll promptly trot over to the other of us and sit down
10. If I try and clean up her toys and put them in her basket, she'll wait until I'm done take them out one at a time and then scatter them all over the house, not playing with anyone mind you , just scattering them so that they're not in any order Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:29 pm

Haha!! She sounds darling! I love it!

Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:39 pm

Lmao at the touchdown part...HAHA!!!! She's so funny! How old is she?
Back to top Go down
tdanielle
Newborn
Newborn
tdanielle

Female Join date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:49 pm

She'll be 4 months on the 13th of this month Laughing She is hysterical i swear she tries to make us laugh sometimes
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Dakota:
1-He snorts and prances like a horse when he's showing off
2-He will only "talk" to my son, no matter how hard I try he just looks at me. All my son has to do is say "woo woo" and Dakota will have a complete conversation with him
3-follows me everyewhere I go and when my son tries to call him over to him, Dakota will get up (he's usually sleeping on the floor near me) and comes to sit at my feet and will just stare at my son. =-)
3-Loves peanut butter and carrots! Especially together!
4-He's a nosy neighbor! Anytime someone is outside he has to duck under the curtain and watch them until they go back inside
5-He has two seperate older gentlemen in town that have shih tzo (sp) dogs that make a point to walk by our house so they can say hi to him. If I'm outside without him, they request his presence!
6-Loves, Loves, Loves all dogs even if they try to attack him.
7-Has absolutely no interest in toys unless Willow wants it
8-Only barks in the house when the doorbell rings
9-He doesn't like to snuggle, but he will come to me and let me hug him
10-He likes to dream about running. He will be laying on his side and all of a sudden his legs are running in the air while he's still sleeping. Love it!
11-I'm known around town as the lady with "the husky" LOL!

I'm still learning Willows quirks.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Odin&Maya
Newborn
Newborn
Odin&Maya

Female Join date : 2010-12-04

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:24 pm

LOL this is terrible! It makes me remember so many things!

ODIN
1. He likes to dig in his bowl
2. Likes to slide in the water, he dug earlier, into the floor ...weeeee
3. Whenever you have treats with you he sits automatically AND begins to give you his paw like "hello! here here!"
4. Checks up on me every 3-5 minutes, then goes to play and returns again
5. When Im taking a shower he comes and whines. When I go near he licks my face then goes away. I wash my face, he comes 2 minutes later and whines again, I get near again, he sniffs my cheek and licks me again and complains that I had wiped his scent earlier lol Its a never-ending cycle
6. He's to heavy to jump efficiently in the couch, but he tries anyways
7. When he's eating, he rounds up the bowl all the time pushing the kitten away from his food
8. He stalks the cat before jumping and surprising him
9. You know the posture a cat does when it hiss? Well he does it from time to time, arches his back and his hairs stand
10. Everytime I come home from work and I pet him, he complains complains and complains. I think he's telling me how everyone abused him during the day, specially Maya, how hungry he is, and how bad my feet smell. lol!!!!

MAYA
1. When you are sitting petting them she will walk away and then she will jump over you (arg)
2. She jumps the five feet tall bushes
3. She dis into her bowl too.
4. She perks her ears every time she hear a flap of wings
5. She likes to follow chickens
6. She follows the kitten like an insane husky. She doesnt even know what she's chasing..only that its moving
7. She hates when we tell him NO! when she's playing with the kitten. She jumps away from him and then looks at you and tries back NO!
8. She met my aunts bunny (he was in a cage) and she tried to break through the cage (digging) but when she would she began to whine-cry like crazy. I thought she was going to die of a heart attack or something. She was like I NEED TO GET HIM I NEED TO GET HIM I NEED TOOOOOO...
9. Spends her day nipping at Odin and slapping him
10. She loves when anyone rubs her belly or the place just next-down her ears, or her neck or her chest.

PD: Both love cats litter >_> I dont really know what to do about that...

WOW since my pups are so young I didnt think I had 10 for each one of them HURRAY
Back to top Go down
Muddy~Mira
Adult
Adult
Muddy~Mira

Female Join date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:26 pm

awww love this thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:17 am

Well, since I now have Kody I want to give this a try. Considering that I've only had him a week let's see:

1) He loves to bite my husband goat-T (its not big or anything, but he just likes it)
2)He jumps up and bites your butt...so funny, but geez it can hurt!
3) He looks at you with this serious serious face when you're talking to him. You have to see it..lol.
4) He jumps up in circles when I'm preparing their food.
5) He whines/cries like a crazy dog when I let him out of cage and he all he wants to do is run to my husband, but i'm holding him to say hi first (totally feel neglected here)
6) He also cries/whines like crazy when we're getitng ready for a walk and he wants to be right next to Mya, but she's not having it.
7) You tell him paw and he lays down. You tell him lay down and he gives you paw..LOL! He's getting better, but working on it.
Cool His only control over Mya is to grab onto her collar for dear life while they're playing.
9) Ask him for a kiss and he'll give it to you, but he only likes to kiss your nose..lol.
10) I'm out of stuff, but within a month or 2 I'll have 100 more!

Jennifer, he checks up on me every few min also! Then he runs back outside or to whatever he was doine =)
Back to top Go down
tlh0012
Newborn
Newborn
tlh0012

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:39 pm

Blitzen
1. He loves kids. The younger the better. He is normally a mama's boy, but when a young child comes over, he does not care about me or anything else.
2. He acts like Zoey gets on his nerves and tries to ignore her, but if another dog even looks at her the wrong way, he goes NUTS.
3. He HATES it if you touch his feet.
4. Terrified of water.
5. When he wants to go out or for you to feed him, he will walk up to you and wag his tail until you ask him "what do you want". then, when you guess it right, he will talk to you and let you know.
6. He thinks he is too good to sleep on the floor lol....He won't get on the bed without permission, but he will sit there and stare at you with his tail wagging until you call him up.
7. Going for a ride is the best thing ever!
8. He absolutely loves cheese, and goes nuts when you say the word.
9. Unlike most huskies, he doesn't like a daily walk. He is extremely lazy...which is strange to me, because he is not old (only 2 1/2) or overweight (although he loves to eat)
10. He is extremely clingy, and always up under me....like he is my shadow.

Zoey
1. She loves her people and everything, but big brother Blitzen is her life.
2. She will not catch food if you throw it to her. She will let it hit her in the face and the pick it up very gently.
3. She doesn't really talk....when Blitzen starts talking, she just puts her head up and howls.
4. It is very rare to find her asleep without her feet sticking up in the air.
5. The vent on the living room floor is hers. She claimed it when she was 9 weeks old. It doesn't matter if the air conditioner is on, or if the heater is on...she is gonna sleep on it either way.
6. She LOVES to sit in our laps on the recliner.
7. If you yell at her, she runs to Blitzen and tries to hide under him.
8. She randomly decides she wants attention, and will run up to you, put her head in your lap, and be the sweetest baby ever....but once she is done being scratched, she will turn around, walk away, and ignore you again.
9. She eats slower than any other dog I have ever seen....and she eats ALL the time.
10. She is really really tiny. She weighs maybe 35 pounds....

Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Bump wave

We have a lot of new huskies on this board... I wanna hear about them! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Agreed!!! I so have updated list for Kody since we've had him a bit longer now, but I'll let others reply first and then I'll re-do his =0)
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:19 pm

I'm just going to do 10 facts total... Otherwise i'd be here all night! lol

1. Cheyenne LOVES children! She will kiss them all over and let them do anything to her.
2. Mishka and Cheyenne would be conjoined twins if they could. I swear!
3. Mickey is the biggest sissy pants i've ever known! People think he's so tough... HA!
4. Odin loves to do nothing more than sprawl out on a sofa and sleep. All day. Every day.
5. Mishka loves the dirt, and loves to swim... but going swimming and then rolling in the dirt is her FAVORITE!
6. Mickey acts like he has no interest in the girls what-so-ever... but the moment some other dog comes to interrupt their tard time he's right in the middle of things butt slamming the dog!
7. Cheyenne really hates food. Eating dinner is one of the hardest things, ever! But if we go out anywhere she is more than happy to take any treats off of anyone! Makes me look like such a liar!
8. Odin loves to get on the couch with you and then kick his legs around so the other dogs jump off!
9. All 4 of them really love the amount of unsolicited attention they get in public. When people ignore them they get pissy and begin to act up and cause a scene.
10. Mishka and Cheyenne have this thing for intact male dogs. They run up to them, shove their butts in it's face, and put on a whole big show. I have 2 slutty Husky girls!

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
j.gabriel
Puppy
Puppy
j.gabriel

Female Join date : 2011-01-17

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:07 am

Reiko:

1. He loves when I call him " Pooh Bear".. he parades around the room with both his head and his tail up high and a big smile.

2. He loves birds. He has caught a few as "presents."

3. When he has to go out to use the bathroom, he will walk right up to me and bump me with his chest, and let out a sigh/gag lol.

4. When he wants his dinner his gives me a soft, yet deep " a woo woo woo." Which progressively gets louder if I ignore it, to the point where he will jump up on me and scream in my ear.

5. He loves puppies. If there is a puppy or younger dog at the dog park, he goes straight for it. Though he's so rough with them!

6. He's a different dog around kids, he becomes really soft, his ears go back, and he will just let them maul him to death.

7. He's not cuddly, but will tolerate my cuddles for a short time.

8. He doesn't like to be on beds or couches, if I invite him up, he just looks at me like " okay, now what?"

9. When the heat comes on in the house, he always leaves the room, and will go to his crate.

10. When he feels like being bad, he'll have a blast with it. He'll take something and "hop" all over the house with it, trying to get me to chase him. You can tell when he's going to be mischievous because he gets a certain look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!   10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky! Empty

Back to top Go down

10 Random Funny Facts About Your Husky!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next