It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:46 pm

Target! I bought two because each one only holds 10 cards, but you can squeeze a couple to hold more than one card. You could honestly just buy some pretty ribbon and some clothes pins and DIY one. I might do one to display some of our wedding pictures when I get prints.

eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm

I did ribbon and paper clips. I'm cheap LOL
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:00 pm

Hey, that works too!

I was actually going to do one myself for the second one but I was too lazy to try to find ribbon I liked and clothespins. Rofl

arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:45 pm

Well checked the mailbox today for the first time in probably 2 weeks since we never get mail aside from junk and WOW!!! So many cards!! I hope mine have arrived... We used a service this year which only required me to upload pictures, choose a layout, and plug in addresses then it was supposed to be pretty much automatic.

I have ours hung all over the tree Smile

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
olott707
Teenager
Teenager
olott707

Female Join date : 2013-01-22

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:27 pm

simplify wrote:
I absolutely LOVE all the cards we got! I have a few on my mantle but the others I have displayed in our little kitchen window (along with a few from family/friends).

2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 Img_2710

I cannot wait to do this again next year! Smile

omg i love this. & i spy our card Smile Smile

next year i am definitely doing something prettier with our cards.
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:00 pm

arooroomom wrote:
Well checked the mailbox today for the first time in probably 2 weeks since we never get mail aside from junk and WOW!!! So many cards!! I hope mine have arrived... We used a service this year which only required me to upload pictures, choose a layout, and plug in addresses then it was supposed to be pretty much automatic.

I have ours hung all over the tree Smile

Good idea about putting them on the tree! I think we'll do that next year. Right now they're all in a pile on our kitchen table waiting to be put into a collage.

We're in the Adirondacks this week visiting my parents for Christmas so we're holding our mail. We'll have to wait until we get back next week to see if we got any more cards. Smile
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:04 pm

half my door is filled with cute cards!! had to start around the door frame, if i put the cards to low sierra eats them Sad i will get a pic tonight since i have been waiting to clean up the living room to do all holiday pics to post! thank you everyone who was a part of this Smile

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:23 pm

I had ours all over the tree also and that's when IT happened...Mya eating most of them..lol. Now they're on the wall, up high so that she can't reach them  Mad Kristina, I haven't gotten yours yet Sad
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Got another handful of cards today since we had our mail held for the week while we were gone.

Question for those who have done this before, what did you do with all your cards after the holidays? We don't typically keep cards, but I want to do something creative with these. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:16 pm

I received a few cards after Christmas, but still haven't received Kristina's.

Sara, I was just going to get like a keepsake box and keep them in there. I'm not sure what else to do with them really unless you wanted to make a collage and frame it on the wall?

SaberK
Adult
Adult
SaberK

Female Join date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:30 pm

I haven't received Kristina's either and two other ones.

I have my cards from last year in a box right now, but I was thinking on getting a photo album and sticking all the cards I've gotten in there. Or maybe making my own photo album, sort of like scrapbooking.
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:50 pm

MGoBlue wrote:
Got another handful of cards today since we had our mail held for the week while we were gone.

Question for those who have done this before, what did you do with all your cards after the holidays? We don't typically keep cards, but I want to do something creative with these. Any ideas?

We had our mail held last week, too, as we were visiting my parents in the Adirondacks and my father's side of the family in Buffalo. We came home to two more lovely cards.

This is our first time doing the card exchange this year, too, but I was thinking I would put all the cards on a poster board or some-such and make a collage of husky cards. Not sure how long it'll take me to get it done, but I'll take a pic and post it here when it happens! Smile
Back to top Go down
Iluvmyhuskies
Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

Female Join date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:31 pm

I hope everyone received my card! And hopefully in one piece!  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Myndi
Teenager
Teenager
Myndi

Female Join date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:14 am

My cards will be going out this week  Embarassed Epic fail, I know. This past month has been absolutely terrible and due to a number of family illnesses, and a death, on top of finals, moving, and setting up a new job out of state...well, I didn't have time to touch the cards and I feel like a dirtbag.

I got everyone's awesome cards from the PO box a few days ago though and that has been one of my favorite parts of Christmas this year  Very Happy I always look forward to the husky card exchange and next year I might even be on time. if I wait any later this year, I'm gonna have to put Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Valentine's Day  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:08 am

Placed a few emails to the company we used... $50+ postage was pretty steep so there better be some explanation about why my cards haven't arrived.

Argh!

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
Demon&Dakota
Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:25 pm

Myndi and Kristina you make me feel better for getting mine out late. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Myndi
Teenager
Teenager
Myndi

Female Join date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:06 pm

If I'm not the only one, I don't feel quite as bad!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
kylah2013
Teenager
Teenager
kylah2013

Female Join date : 2014-02-18

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 5:22 pm

Everyones cards are so beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Iluvmyhuskies
Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

Female Join date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 1:46 pm

lol, did anyone notice this was last year's thread about the cards???

There is an updated one for this year....
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Nothing to see here! santa rendeer lol!

Last edited by simplify on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:48 pm

Ashleigh, lol you posted in last years thread. Razz
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Oops! I'll find the new one! Lol.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*   2013 Holiday Card Exchange  *List has been completed* - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

2013 Holiday Card Exchange *List has been completed*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10