It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:37 pm

it's been exactly 2 months ago at around this time I left the breeder's house with Yukon. I can't believe it's been that long already. >->

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 00418
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

Female Join date : 2013-10-20

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:44 pm

he is indeed a cutie! love that "watcha doin'" look Smile
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:14 pm

The look in the last pic looks like the look they give right before they zoomie or do something really naughty.
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:25 pm

Haha thanks. I was hold a treat to try and get him to sit still, however he kept jumping on me trying to get the treat. That was the look he gave me when I pushed him off me and told him to sit. xD
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:19 pm

Lol! Such an expressive face. I swear Yukon always looks like the happiest dog on Earth: always smiling!
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:31 pm

Yes, I love how Yukon always bounces back happy! Even if he's in major trouble and gets a time out, he'll always be super happy when I come and let him out again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:49 pm

Here's one from several days ago:

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 00119

Here's his 17 week old photos too.

Looking at my new clicker from the class I went to yesterday.
Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 00911

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 01010

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 01310

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 01513

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 01612

So the first week of puppy classes was yesterday, there wasn't actually any puppies in the first class of course. The instructor was nice too, although I was pointed out as an example several times after I told him that I was a first time dog owner with a husky under 18. (Stuff like "If you have a husky like this kid of here, then you may need to do [insert something here] to keep them well exercised.") It was an interesting class, but there wasn't really anything new to learn for the most part... :/
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:33 pm

how cute!! he's getting so big!
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:16 am

Looks like with the start of puppy classes he's transitioned to "serious Yukon" mode, haha. Glad he's doing well but bummer there weren't any pups closer to his age. At least he gets to meet new people and have new experiences. And yay for clicker training!
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:34 am

Haha thanks, I think there might actually be a couple 4 month old puppies there but I'm not sure. I guess I'll find out on Monday. Razz

I also brought treats on our walk for the first time today, he kept jumping up at me after he found out that I had treats on-hand. xD
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:07 pm

Aw! Look at those giant ears. Smile Don't worry, he'll grow into them. He's such a cutie!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:45 pm

He is so adorable!

Puppy class can be kind of boring the first few times especially when they teach all the basic stuff that you already know. Lol. But it gets better.

capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:51 pm

Definitely. I think it's worth it just to have a safe, controlled place to go to socialize a puppy with other dogs and people of various types.
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Yeah, I'm mainly doing these classes for socialization. Although it would be nice to pick up a few tricks along the way and have my progress overseen by a professional, that's always nice. Razz
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:30 pm

So Yukon turned 4 months old on Friday. I have pictures but have been too lazy to upload them, so hopefully this phone quality video will do instead. >->

Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Love the video! Such a playful puppy!
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Yup, playful would be a good word to describe him. xD

Anyways, Yukon is 18 weeks old today and I have a feeling that he'll be having a growth spurt soon.

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 00120

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 01011

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 01312

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 01412

Yukon also met some other puppies at puppy class for the first time since he was under 8 weeks old yesterday. It went really well and I think his favorite one was the female Beagle puppy, but I'm not 100% sure. Guess I'll find out sometime in the upcoming weeks. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:08 pm

Omg Aidan I can't get over how CUTE HE IS!!!! Love seeing his pictures <3
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:28 pm

I second that emotion! I can't get over his cute little smile. And he's getting big and his snout is getting longer like his dad, Kermit. What a handsome boy! Glad he's meeting puppies closer to his age and making friends. I'll bet he'll be a popular little guy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hollyfrost
Teenager
Teenager

Male Join date : 2013-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:30 am

He's soo lovely!! :> <3
I always peek in here as soon as you've updated! He looks a bit like my puppy Very Happy Just 2 weeks older!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:16 am

I think you're right about the growth spurt, he looks like he grew from the first pic to the third!
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:43 am

wpskier222 wrote:
I think you're right about the growth spurt, he looks like he grew from the first pic to the third!

lol! 
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:49 pm

Mobezilla wrote:
Omg Aidan I can't get over how CUTE HE IS!!!! Love seeing his pictures <3

Hehe thanks! Although pictures don't do him justice either. Wink

capellalayla wrote:
I second that emotion! I can't get over his cute little smile. And he's getting big and his snout is getting longer like his dad, Kermit. What a handsome boy! Glad he's meeting puppies closer to his age and making friends. I'll bet he'll be a popular little guy. Smile

This is why I have you guys, I couldn't tell if he's growing or not because I'm around him all the time. He was pretty popular at the class and was the only one who would jump over the other puppies when they got in his way. xD

Hollyfrost wrote:
He's soo lovely!! :> <3
I always peek in here as soon as you've updated! He looks a bit like my puppy :DJust 2 weeks older!

Cool! In about a year those two weeks wont be much of a difference at all. Very Happy

wpskier222 wrote:

Oh no, is it really going that fast? At this rate he'll be topping 100 lbs. by Saturday. O-o
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Yukon turned 19 weeks old last Tuesday, so yeah here's the pics. Razz

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 00121

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 00218

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 00318

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 00420

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 00516

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 00714

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 00616

One of his loose teeth was kind of just hanging there, so I gave it a quick tug and it came right out.
Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 00815

Also as a side note I think Yukon likes the female Beagle (named Rosie and they're around the same age I believe) at his puppy classes a little too much. He keeps trying to impregnate her during playtime... Mad
Back to top Go down
siku&nikolai
Senior
Senior
siku&nikolai

Female Join date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:24 pm

He is so cute, and he looks so happy! I love his puppy fur.

I'm sure the beagle likes it, I mean Yukon is a stud!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!   Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yukon's Adventures! Achievement Unlocked, Neuter status acquired!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next