It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Scrapbook Of Kato

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NJ Husky Guy
Newborn
Newborn
NJ Husky Guy

Scrapbook Of Kato Empty
PostSubject: Scrapbook Of Kato   Scrapbook Of Kato EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm pretty new to this forum, been reading for a few months now but haven't really posted much of anything. Built up a small collection of photo's of Kato over the past 2 months(can't believe it's already been that long) so I figured it was a good time to start one of these up.

I apologize ahead of time if I end up taking a little while to respond or post more pictures, busiest time of the year for me at work and at home, especially with Kato and our other husky puppy Angel running around. My posts will probably include pictures of Angel as well as Angel and Kato together quite often because it's just too much work to set up another one just for her and my brother(Angel's owner) doesn't check this forum very much at all.

So without further ado, here is my boy, I'll try to keep the pictures in chronological order.

Kato from 4-7 weeks, pics from breeder:
Scrapbook Of Kato Puppy410
Scrapbook Of Kato Puppy710
Scrapbook Of Kato Puppy810
Scrapbook Of Kato Puppy110
Scrapbook Of Kato Puppy310
Scrapbook Of Kato Puppy111
Scrapbook Of Kato Puppy112
Back to top Go down
NJ Husky Guy
Newborn
Newborn
NJ Husky Guy

Scrapbook Of Kato Empty
PostSubject: After pick-up   Scrapbook Of Kato EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:23 pm

I can't seem to find the pics from the airport. Kato flew from Utah to NJ with his littermate Ember, a red and white husky that now lives near Philadelphia. If I find the pics of them together I will post them up.

In the meantime:

Kato trying to get closer to the geese
Scrapbook Of Kato Kato-g10

Staring out at the geese
Scrapbook Of Kato Kato-w10

He can pose so nicely when he wants to..
Scrapbook Of Kato Kato-r10

Kato intimidated by a huge Great Dane we met(not pictured), wouldn't come out from behind my legs until I put him up on the wall, then he was willing to go nose to nose with the dane until he got bored with it.
Scrapbook Of Kato Kato-w11

Kato and Angel knocked out after a long day
Scrapbook Of Kato Kato-c10

Kato, Angel and our friends Shiba Inu, Mowgli after meeting for the first time
Scrapbook Of Kato Pups-c10

Angel's photoshoot pose
Scrapbook Of Kato Angel-10

Angel in our flowerbed
Scrapbook Of Kato Angel-11

Just fyi, Angel is our Husky-Border Collie mix. She is incredibly smart and loves instigating Kato. In return, Kato loves stealing toys from her when she least expects it. The first night she was terrified of Kato, but by the 2nd night they were cuddling up together which they do quite often now.
Back to top Go down
NJ Husky Guy
Newborn
Newborn
NJ Husky Guy

Scrapbook Of Kato Empty
PostSubject: Kato   Scrapbook Of Kato EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:13 pm

Last set of pics from this batch. These are the most recent, between halloween and now. He was about 13 weeks old on halloween.

My Fresh Prince of Bel-Air:
Scrapbook Of Kato Imag0120
Scrapbook Of Kato Imag0121

Pups tired out after Halloween trick-or-treating:
Scrapbook Of Kato Imag0114
Scrapbook Of Kato Imag0118

Kato at work with me:
Scrapbook Of Kato Imag0119

Kato and Angel fall fun in the leaves:
Scrapbook Of Kato Imag0116
Scrapbook Of Kato Imag0117
Scrapbook Of Kato Imag0115

Most recent pics of Kato(11/11/13):
Scrapbook Of Kato Imag0122
Scrapbook Of Kato Imag0123

It's amazing how much his colors have changed in less than 2 months. Angel, on the other hand, just got bigger but her colors have remained the same.
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

Scrapbook Of Kato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook Of Kato   Scrapbook Of Kato EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Hi there and welcome! wave 

They are absolutely gorgeous! I love his mask, and I LOVE agouti huskies.
Back to top Go down
NJ Husky Guy
Newborn
Newborn
NJ Husky Guy

Scrapbook Of Kato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook Of Kato   Scrapbook Of Kato EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:47 pm

Hey, thanks!

I have to admit, when I picked him out from the litter, I had no idea Agouti huskies even existed. I knew of the term Agouti, but I didn't know it was something a husky could have until one of the members on here told me about it earlier this week.

I'm not entirely sure Kato is actually Agouti after reading through some of the topics on here about them. I've learned quite a bit more than I knew last week and I'm realizing that there is a lot that goes into whether a husky is actually agouti or not besides just his markings. Either way, his colors and markings are amazing and I couldn't be happier in my choice of puppy.

Now it's time for a new camera so I can get better shots of him, especially action shots because most of those are a complete blur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scrapbook Of Kato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrapbook Of Kato   Scrapbook Of Kato Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrapbook Of Kato

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1