It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

All things Secret Santa!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

picture posting-so im wondering if we should wait to post the pictures of our dog/s opening the gifts till after the 25th? that way if you want to let your dog/s open before Christmas you can. don't want to ruin the surprise of the SS by posting the gifts
Wait to post till after the 25
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Vote_lcap78%All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Don't wait
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Vote_lcap22%All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
amykmac
Adult
Adult
amykmac

Female Join date : 2009-11-06

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:22 am

Mine are waiting also! Nanuk is gonna love his new yellow WUBBA!!!! (I didn't peek in the packages, I swear!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:39 am

Mine are waiting for sure! Smile Speaking of which, I should go charge up the camera battery Smile

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Hailey10
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 12:21 pm

We were un-traditional, and opened presents as they came Very Happy.
So I will be posting pictures right before I go to bed on Christmas eve.

Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Koda wrote:
Mine are waiting for sure! Smile Speaking of which, I should go charge up the camera battery Smile

oh good idea! i can't remember the last time i charged mine.

Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:39 pm

Last edited by Here4thePics on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amykmac
Adult
Adult
amykmac

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:12 am

Yeah, Len, my Sony (which is about 5 years old now) takes the AA batteries, although they are rechargeable ones. Still holding a charge, which surprises me!
Back to top Go down
firefighterchik04
Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

Female Join date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:22 am

we are waiting too!! :-) had to put packages UPO!!! dogs wanted to tear into them right away!! must be extra good goodies in them!
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:47 pm

I'm going to wait precisely 2 hours and 14 minutes, to open my present at 12:01pm from Secret Santa on Christmas Eve...

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Misc_113All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Misc_112All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Misc_111

Puppy
Puppy
sw33t_angel

Female Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Sora will also be waiting for her gifts!!! She is super excited! Smile The gifts made it in the car from Charleston to MB, and are now under my parent's tree! She has been good about leaving them alone, but she has sniffed them every day we have been here to make sure they are still there..

rendeer Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!! Can't wait to see all the wonderful pics!!!! santa
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:07 pm

I just posted a picture in Ginger's scrapbook with her presents from her Secret Santa santa

Puppy
Puppy
sw33t_angel

Female Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:51 am

Not sure if we are posting SS pictures in here or not, but here are some from yesterday!!!

Sora LOVES her gifts!!! Smile

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Sora
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Sora2

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Sora3
Sora loves this! She had a monkey similar to this from last Christmas, but she has de-stuffed him... so this couldn't have come at a better time!!

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Sora4
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Sora5
She LOVES bones.... enough said Smile

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Sora6

santa THANK YOU SECRET SANTA!!!! santa
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:06 pm

Great pictures of Sora!

cmanding

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM6sSAaMhnI

Here's hubby helping Ginger open her present...she took a couple of days to get interested in her new toys, but her FAVORITE is the pink rubber squeaky bone! She'll take it and pretend to bury it in the carpet or take it out into her backyard and pounce on it and paw it! It's the funniest thing ever! I tried to get a video of it last night but since it was a night and there's only one light out back, the video came out dark.

Thank you Secret Santa!!

Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:55 pm

Here's Siu opening her present!

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 IMG_2347

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 IMG_2349

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 IMG_2351

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 IMG_2353

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 IMG_2355

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 IMG_2357

She thought the wrapping paper was really fun to tear up!
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 IMG_2362

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 IMG_2363

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 IMG_2364

She loves the balls!
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 IMG_2366

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 IMG_2368

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 IMG_2372

They are mine!
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 IMG_2375

She really like playing with the balls and loves the treats! Thanks for the night time reflector/light too!

Thanks Secret Santa!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Great pictures of Siku!
Glad she had fun with the wrapping paper too Laughing
...and hopefully she'll realize that there are 2 other balls she can share Smile
(One of them glows in the dark!)

Adult
Adult
amykmac

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:00 pm

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 00113
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 00911
Isis in her new scarf!
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 01510
Nanuk WANTING his Wubbaaaaa!!!
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 02710
Nanuk got his Wubba.....
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 03210
Mika and her new scarf. She likes it, I think she's smiling here!
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 03410

Sisi & Linus loved this toy! Nanuk is fascinated with the Wubba..Mika is more interested in the treats than anything! Go figure....
Really, it was all too much! Thanks Secret Santa! santa
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Sierra and Jack could not wait to get into there SS box!

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 PC240731
thank you so much for the card it was super cute
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 PC240732
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 PC240734
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 PC240735
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 PC240736
Yum open that right now mom!!!
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 PC240737
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 PC240738
The BIG GUY was a hit they love it
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 PC240739
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 PC240741
All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 PC240743
Look at all our new fun toys!!!

sierra was not that into it this year as she was not feeling good but buy the time ken and i started to open our gifts jack was in our face the whole time to see if it was something for him!

i hope everyone enjoyed the gifts from their SS!

Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:49 pm

i'll post my pics tonight!! tried yesterday and computer was acting up !! gggrrrr love all the pics! this was awesome!
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:15 pm

I got it! Here's her favorite new pink rubber squeaky bone from Secret Santa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv8uYtuL8fY

Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:22 am

love it!! how do u upload ur videos?? are you using a cell phone or a camera??
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:03 am

I take the video with a digital camera and upload them to my YouTube account. She sniffs all the other toys that came in her Secret Santa box, and she'll nudge them, but the rubber bone is her FAVE!

Adult
Adult
CoffeeK8

Female Join date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:00 pm

I'm trying to get pictures and video to work between my iPhone and my new laptop. I too will be posting pics/video soon!! (Nikolai was WAY excited with his gifts - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!)
Back to top Go down
firefighterchik04
Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:31 pm

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Christ10

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Christ11

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Christ12

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Christ13

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Christ14

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Christ15

Sorry it has taken this long! we have had to operate on sniper again and she is recovering. so we havent had time to post pics. Been exhausting!! I will post the story in her eating stuff thread! thanks secret santa!!! she loved everything!!! she ate all of the toys and had to take them away once seh ripped the stuffing out LOL and the biscuits were a hit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:15 pm

I am super late too- so sorry! Things have been hectic within the family and my husband leaves in 13 days for the Army so busy busy busy! Thank you SO much Sara, Siku and now Elara! I have two videos too but have to covert them and everything first. We got 2 rope kitty toys with squeakers, a rope toy with a ball, a kong fetch stick (I forgot to take a photo of that but it's in one of the videos.. I will get a photo of that when I upload videos, he has it h idden somewhere), a moozle (LOVED it- I need to find these locally or get them offline), and Sara gave me one of her THK tees- for a minute I was like.. wait, did she buy this for me(forgot they send you tee shirts, when they sent me the one I have it was a medium/it's a different design though) and was confused on sizing but it does make a great night tee, LOL! These were perfect for Koda since he loves to play tug o war, fetch, and squeak! Those kitties are a top fav of his right now. Thanks again! Smile

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 01

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 02

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 03

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 04

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 05

All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 06
Back to top Go down
CoffeeK8
Adult
Adult
CoffeeK8

Female Join date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:02 pm

OK, I am a Secret Santa videographer FAIL. Here's the *one* that is somewhat viewable (the others are just dark, dark, dark with the wild squeaking of Kong AirBalls and reindeer feet in the background... funny, but not really quality video. ;-)

The reindeer has a couple of post-mortem pictures, but the "in action" ones look fine on my phone and terrible uploaded. :-( I'm gonna keep working and see if I can fix 'em, because they're CUTE!

Last edited by CoffeeK8 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All things Secret Santa!   All things Secret Santa! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

All things Secret Santa!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next