It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

The day we got Digger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
histi
Teenager
Teenager
histi

Female Join date : 2013-12-10

The day we got Digger Empty
PostSubject: The day we got Digger   The day we got Digger EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:59 am

Thought I 'd finally share a video.

Back to top Go down
ICRedz
Puppy
Puppy
ICRedz

Female Join date : 2013-11-23

PostSubject: Re: The day we got Digger   The day we got Digger EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:34 am

1. I love your accent.
2. Kayto's eyes when you panned back to him were hilarious (maybe because I wasn't expecting those bright eyes back there?)
3. "Winks" is the best name for peeing, ever.
4. As an apartment-dweller, I adore/envy your huge yard!
Back to top Go down
histi
Teenager
Teenager
histi

PostSubject: Re: The day we got Digger   The day we got Digger EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 4:37 am

Wow, my yard is considered small for round here. Thanks for the feedback, nice to hear my accent is cool, I don't notice it ;)I just notice how annoying my voice sounds LOL
Back to top Go down
techigirl78
Adult
Adult
techigirl78

Female Join date : 2013-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The day we got Digger   The day we got Digger EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:18 pm

Very cute!
Back to top Go down
histi
Teenager
Teenager
histi

PostSubject: Re: The day we got Digger   The day we got Digger EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:25 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The day we got Digger   The day we got Digger EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:56 pm

I hate watching videos of myself, so I know what you mean when you say you think your voice is annoying. Thankfully, I don't think we do. Smile I agree with the accent. I love me some New Zealand and Australian accents, definitely some English accents, too. Not sure why, haha.

Love the video of little Digger! Looks like he and Keyto hit it off right from the get-go, eh? OMG this video makes me want a little fluffball again. Why can't they stay tiny and cute like that for longer?!
Back to top Go down
histi
Teenager
Teenager
histi

PostSubject: Re: The day we got Digger   The day we got Digger EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:17 pm

capellalayla wrote:
I hate watching videos of myself, so I know what you mean when you say you think your voice is annoying. Thankfully, I don't think we do. :)I agree with the accent. I love me some New Zealand and Australian accents, definitely some English accents, too. Not sure why, haha.

Love the video of little Digger! Looks like he and Keyto hit it off right from the get-go, eh? OMG this video makes me want a little fluffball again. Why can't they stay tiny and cute like that for longer?!

I know and to think he was that small not to long ago! They grow up far to quick. He just's looks big, clumsy and gimpy now!
Back to top Go down
ICRedz
Puppy
Puppy
ICRedz

Female Join date : 2013-11-23

PostSubject: Re: The day we got Digger   The day we got Digger EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:47 pm

histi wrote:

capellalayla wrote:
I hate watching videos of myself, so I know what you mean when you say you think your voice is annoying. Thankfully, I don't think we do. :)I agree with the accent. I love me some New Zealand and Australian accents, definitely some English accents, too. Not sure why, haha.

I know and to think he was that small not to long ago! They grow up far to quick. He just's looks big, clumsy and gimpy now!

I second the thoughts on my own voice. My accent is likely a mix up of all thing 'Murican, courtesy of moving around every few years. Fortunately, my Southern/North Dakotan hybrid accent has died down significantly, but I still think my voice is annoying.

Honestly, we just got our puppy a month ago yesterday and he's already growing out of the little fluff ball stages! It's amazing how fast it happens! I don't remember it being like that w/ my German Shepherds in the past...
Back to top Go down
histi
Teenager
Teenager
histi

PostSubject: Re: The day we got Digger   The day we got Digger EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:36 am

Here's episode 2 lol

Back to top Go down
Shredder13
Newborn
Newborn
Shredder13

Male Join date : 2014-03-04

PostSubject: Re: The day we got Digger   The day we got Digger EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:39 pm

Awww. He's adorable!! Makes me wish i took more videos of Shredder when we first got him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The day we got Digger   The day we got Digger Empty

Back to top Go down

The day we got Digger

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1