It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

New Husky in the house.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Playing with the Big Dogs
Adult
Adult

Female Join date : 2013-12-04

house - New Husky in the house. Empty
PostSubject: New Husky in the house.   house - New Husky in the house. EmptyThu May 22, 2014 11:50 am

house - New Husky in the house. Img_2041

As some of you might remember I fostered  a husky mix named Maya from February to September of 2013. Kind of a preview before getting a husky of my own. When we got Maya she was roughly 3 months old by the vets reckoning. In September she was adopted by a close friend of mine.

house - New Husky in the house. 32145_10

This was one of the first pictures I took of her she was one of those hard to photograph because always moving puppies.

My friend is now heading to Greece for a summer project for school for three months and I have agreed to take Maya back for the summer.
house - New Husky in the house. Img_2038

This is the first morning we have had her she was dropped off yesterday afternoon.  

house - New Husky in the house. Img_2039

The good news is all of the dogs are getting along really well there was a little posturing between Sadie and Maya to try to figure out who is the alpha bitch after I reminded them that I was it all calmed down a lot.
The bad news is Simon thinks he has found his playing soul mate and getting him and Maya to calm down is not really working. I currently have some sort of head cold sinus infection so I am exhausted just watching them and they refuse to let me sleep in.  

house - New Husky in the house. 06711

(FYI these are all old pictures I had of her from before I haven't been up to taking any new ones yet.)
Back to top Go down
http://playingwiththebigdogs.blogspot.com/
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: New Husky in the house.   house - New Husky in the house. EmptyThu May 22, 2014 12:09 pm

Aw, Maya's so cute! Maybe after the pups get a little more used to each other they will calm down and the other's presence will become de rigueur.
Back to top Go down
Adult
Adult

Female Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: New Husky in the house.   house - New Husky in the house. EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:23 pm

I think I am going to have to adjust to not sleeping in. But right now they are all napping. Maybe I should nap I am sick after all. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://playingwiththebigdogs.blogspot.com/
him.her.huskys
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: him and her    house - New Husky in the house. EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:37 am

Can a female and male done same age liv together 5 month old both,
Back to top Go down
him.her.huskys
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: him and her    house - New Husky in the house. EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:40 am

Can a female and male done same age liv together 5 month old both,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Husky in the house.   house - New Husky in the house. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Husky in the house.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1