It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:28 am

Thank you Renee...I didnt mean stop posting totally, just not so much in such a short amount of time. I'll still post...they are my pride and joy Smile

Above I say I dont know how to describe Kohdi, he's just Kohdi, a funny clown. Here is proof, I took this pic tonite. He's laying down ...and he's perfectly comfortable in that position🤦  

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 61610

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:43 am

Just surveying his domain lol!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:25 am

Hahaha Amy...he always looks "caught" though, LOL

You are right though...I think I told you how he likes to lay outside at night til I either go get him, or he lets me know he wants in. The other night I went out there to him and took Mishka with me to keep him company for awhile. Not long after getting out there, both of them start raising their heads and smelling the air, then Mishka rushed to this spot hes at and stared down into the canyon...it was pitch dark and I couldnt see a thing, a car drove up the road just in time for me to see a Coyote right outside my fence and bolt to the other canyon across the way through its headlights...the car missed hitting him by inches!!!
Back to top Go down
Yonjuro
Teenager
Teenager
Yonjuro

Male Join date : 2013-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:52 am

Lovely pic Jimmy, Kohdi is very handsome. I love your pool too!!!
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:23 pm

That is a great view. I'm surprise you ever tear him away from that spot.

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:23 am

Thank you Jason Smile He's so much fun...and Kohdi loves the pool too, haha, not going in it, but looking at his reflection, LOL. I like it for its black bottom, its like my own little lake!!!

Thank you Jenn Smile Malukhai was the one I couldnt tear away from this spot (actually a little more to the left where I put in a small grass area for him) he'd lay there for hours just watching the world go by. Kohdi and Mishka love it too...Mishka likes watching for bunnies and Kohdi is fascinated with people running at the track down below. And birds, he loves watching the birds, haha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:44 am

Here is one example of the differences between girl huskies and boy huskies (atleast MY boy and girl huskies, haha)

This is Mishka in hunting mode, she's alert, she's focused, she's hunting rabbits

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 01412

And here is Kohdi in hunting mode...he's hunting...bugs  Rolling Eyes

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 03410

and here he goes in for the *kill*, haha
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 03310
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:20 am

Kohdi can be intense and focused though...when he's hunting his lil sister WinkKohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 19110
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

Male Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:38 pm

So fluffy!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:23 pm

Your pair is really beautiful...and an active, curious pair, too. Love your pictures, they show huskies enjoying life fully,
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:24 pm

LOL that's great hunting differences Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:38 am

@DarkDiamond...he IS fluffy, haha, he reminds me of a bear

@Amy...Thank you so much Amy, you always make such nice comments to my two, I truly appreciate it. I just want them to be able to be themselves Smile

@GravityM...LOL, Mishka is like a lil hunting machine!!! her movements are so quick and precise, her mind is just going at lightning speed...she is awesome to watch!!! Kohdi, he's different, LOL...he sees movement, he stomps it out...and he's done, haha
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 12:31 pm

Hahaha so cute, you should record her hunting, Miya thinks she's the ruler of the backyard and chases birds and golphers lol Memphis is similar to Kohdi, a little slower not as agile when it comes to hunting things
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:05 pm

Wow I need my eyes checked! I looked at the picture of Kodhi in front of the frog on my phone (small screen) and thought the frog was Mishka for a second! Kodhi is getting fluffier all the time!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:03 am

lol! Casey, I'm gonna tell Mishka you said she looks like a frog, hahaha

and I know!!! he looks like a Husky that got dropped in a cotton candy machine, lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:34 pm

Kohdi and Mishka sharing Smile

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 17010
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:42 pm

I tried some night time pics

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 18010

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 1821010

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 18310 

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 18410

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:51 pm

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 18810
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:12 pm

You can really see Kodhi's eye color in that last picture! Your night pictures turned out pretty good! What is glowing behind Kodhi?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:19 pm

I love that pic Smile

The glowing is the neighbors windows, LOL, he has his lights on
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:46 pm

Your new avatar Jimmy is awesome!! Great nighttime pics, and the last pic of Kohdi is stunning. Is it my computer or with something on your end that made the first and third pics look like there are a ton of moons? (I wish I could remember what planet in Starwars that had several moons), it looked like they were on a different planet, very cool. Love, Love, Love the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:13 am

Thank you Renee...its on my end...the nite pics are a series of flashes before the pic gets taken and when I saw the "moons" I thought maybe the lens was dirty but I can't really see how it would be so maybe just reflections from the flashes? I took this pic today as well and it has a weird finish over it, like that  frosted glass look or something. I know the sun was hitting me instead of behind me but still...

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 19210

I'm gonna post a few more pics I took today and they are clear so....anyways, I dont think my lens is dirty
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:19 am

Kohdi and his sticks... Rolling Eyes

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 19610 

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 19710
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:26 am

and yet another stick...

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 20110  

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 20310 

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 20410
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:15 am

Lol, they are too funny!!!!!! I love you two so much, and you take great pics. I should have a few up either tomorrow or Monday wish me luck on uploading, haha.

Jimmy, since you know the difference between Malamutes and Huskies better than I do, can you take a look at the thread wondering if my husky is mixed, I suggested Mal, unless you seen the thread, can you take a look? I'm also wondering if I'm learning to recognize the differences better, thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next