It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 5:28 am

Wonderful pics Jim! It seems Mishka and Kohdi have careers in collecting/hoarding lol!
Malukhai was a true, amazing collecting legend..maybe he felt the need to save those lonely balls haha
and another wow at the the rattle snake story..it sure is quite a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 9:34 am

I'm guessing there was a rodent eating your garden and both Kohdi and the snake heard it... the snake was eating the rodents attracted to your garden and kohdi was watching the show.  That may have been why there was only little bites out of your vegetables.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 12:54 pm

What a great pic of Malukhai, I understand now why you picked Mishka and Kohdi, both are similar in the markings as Malukhai, and oddly enough have similar personalities. Thank you for sharing that, I know that must not have been easy for you. I wonder if huskies are naturally hoarders, lol, Miya will look and bring home treasures as well, haha.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 8:34 pm

LOL Dave, I hope not! Wink

Malukhai and his collecting <sighs>  he was so much fun. One time, he found a lemon on his walk, he carried it for miles (our walk was 5 miles) we were passing by a house where a kid had left his yellow softball on the grass...Malukhai laid down his lemon next to the softball and picked up the softball and walked off ...I still have to wonder if the kid came out, looked at that lemon and wondered if all his balls he leaves outside will turn to fruit, LOLOL . Thanks Dave Smile

Ugh, the rattlesnake...there's a baby rattler wandering around here somewhere now, it was in my front yard the other night, too late to call someone to have it relocated and I wasn't about to kill it, so it's around here somewhere. The backyard I don't think it can get into, just have to watch our steps in the front for awhile.

@Amy, I think you are right. My neighbor has a huge yucca tree by my fence, the rodents climb out of it at night and scurry across the top of the fence to a bird feeder out front, and eat the seeds, along the way they probly discovered my garden (so gross!!!) so I think the rattler was killing them from the other side.

@Renee...thank you Renee. Talking about Malukhai has gotten easier, so many great memories, but when the balls spilled out of the bag when I was getting it out, not gonna lie, my eyes started tearing up instantly. Anyways, with Kohdi, I chose him based mostly on his personality, I loved his personality from the minute I saw him, and yes, part of it I'm sure is a reminder of Malukhai, Mishka, omg, I fell in love with her cuteness, everything about her was/is just SO adorable, looks wise I think she looks more like Malukhai, however, to me neither Kohdi or Mishka resemble him and really not why I chose either of them, I don't know how to explain it but I think it's something I see *in* them that made me choose them, and that something I'm sure was something I saw in Malukhai as well. So I think you are correct in a way. Does that make sense? Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 1:56 am

MiyasMomma wrote:
What a great pic of Malukhai, I understand now why you picked Mishka and Kohdi, both are similar in the markings as Malukhai, and oddly enough have similar personalities. Thank you for sharing that, I know that must not have been easy for you. I wonder if huskies are naturally hoarders, lol, Miya will look and bring home treasures as well, haha.

Before I post a few Kohdi pics, Renee, I wanted you to see something...these are a few pics of what I meant when I said that these two dont remind me so much of Malukhai (and Anuschka) as far as their looks, but something I recognized IN them I think does remind me to them...especially Mishka!...the pics are of a couple de ja vu moments that, not gonna lie, make me sad for a moment, however they were happy memories so...I gotta think of it that way...

First pic Mishka with her bird  Wink
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 Img_1035
And Anuschka and her bird Smile
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 05653915

'k, i was gonna post a couple more pics but it took 20 minutes just to get these on here, servimg is not working for me...I'll add to it later, and post Kohdi's pics too
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 2:01 am

I love these pics
both are just so beautiful Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 2:14 am

Kohdi on Mishka's throne again Wink
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 Img_1115
Kohdi having a Zen moment on Mishka's throne  Razz
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 Img_1116
Mishka photobombing Kohdi's Zen moment on her throne,  lol!
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 Img_1117

yeah, ths took wayyyyyyy too long to load, I dont know if its servimg or my connection but this was frustrating. So Renee, I'll add to the pics I just posted at the end of the last page tomorrow or something
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:49 am

Your yard looks great Jimmy and they both look beautiful as usual!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 10:08 am

Great pics, Jimmy. I think all silver/black/gray huskies should be photographed with red geraniums!
Back to top Go down
tyler.jenkins.125
Teenager
Teenager
tyler.jenkins.125

Male Join date : 2015-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 10:20 am

The photobombing cracked me up! She just pops her head in front of the camera any chance she gets! Keep em' coming Jimmy! Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 1347041234
Back to top Go down
http://tylerjenkinsmusic.com/
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 11:03 am

Ah that's it! His fur! It looks like chinchilla fur!

I love how he smiles in the planter lol.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 3:27 pm

Jimmy, I love the zen pic and of course silly girl photo bomb, lol. Thank you for adding the pics of Mishka and her bird with Anuschka and her bird, lovely pics. Thank you for showing us your beautiful kids. Kinda funny really, I find Anuschka's markings and shape similar to Jane's Miya, I may be way off with that, but you have had splendidly beautiful huskies(past and current). I feel very honored in you sharing those pics.

I am sorry that it did take me so long to respond, since you did mention me specifically. Been so busy, my dad was here for a week, and today is the day I get to meet Sofie and pick her out. Wish me fun, haha. Thanks again Jimmy for sharing your kids with the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Ohh my goodness look at Kohdi! He looks like he's reflecting on his life and the wind is blowing in the right direction and he is a lt peace with the world and his tail looks funny hanging down like that lol
Mishka looks so smiley there it's like she's saying "hey I have to come out on one if these pics father!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:43 pm

@J, I missed your post, sorry...it probly came in while I was ready to throw my laptop out the window, LOL, thank you so much...I have quite a few more "moments" like that where Mishka has reminded me of Malukhai and Anuschka that I've caught on camera, but seeing as that post was at the bottom of the last page, I'm not sure how it'd work as far as if I edited them in that post. I have one of Anuschka in the exact same spot as Mishka with her bird too! But I opted for this pic cuz the sun was too much on the other one, I might edit it in anyways.

@Zoe, thank you! Smile I noticed your yard in your last Cora posting, I love it! It's so cute!

@Amy, I LOVE red on or with huskies! This is the ugliest part of the yard (canyon slope...and a certain amount of footage has to be kept clear for fires) but that tiny little bit of color brightens that spot, and these two love sitting in that barrel, LOL. Thank you Amy!

@Tyler. I'm so glad it got a smile out of you, it did for me too, I knew Mishka had come out and was there, but I hadn't realized she photo bombed the pic til I loaded them on the computer, it, to me, was too cute! There is a table right there and she's actually peering around it to look at me, haha.

@Danielle, his coat, I LOVE! I imagine your Loki has a similar coat in that it has the coarser top, but it's so dense yet light and airy that your hands just get swallowed up by it, it's soooooo soft! And yeah, that boy has a permanent smile, haha, it goes with his personality, he takes NOTHING seriously, even if I'm like scolding him for something (trust me, doesn't happen often) he looks at me with this look, like it's unbelievable I could be upset with him (which is true, LOLOL) then he does his woo woo while throwing his arm out like a play punch almost like "c'mon man, chill! I'm just messin with ya" lol, it's SO funny!

@Renee, thank you so much Renee! I wanted you to see those pics (there are more but I was having a hard time getting them on here so I had to stop) because of what you mentioned...cuz you are right in that there is a certain something, like a spirit these two have, that reminds me of my last two and probably why I HAD to have them Wink and I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear how it went with Sofie! Smile glad you got to see your dad too!

@Dave, haha...I know what you're saying with the tail. I almost didn't post the pic, I'll tell u why...that whole peaceful vibe he has going on, along with his tail and kinda awkward sitting position, to me, kinda looks like he's taking the best poop of his life, LOLOL , I swear! I almost didn't wanna post it cuz of that, hahaha, but he's just...feeling really good there at that moment, hahaha. And Mishka, oh that lil girl, she makes my day Smile Thanks Dave Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:46 am

Just some random pics from this weekend
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 75110

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 75410

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 75610

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 Img_1319
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 12:56 am

I love the first pic with Kohdi's back feet together lol the last one is so pretty of them Smile
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:10 am

I really really like the second one! It has great scenery! They both look fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:12 am

Thanks J! I think Kohdi was about to sit down in that pic but decided not to, probly cuz he saw me with the camera, he looks like he mighta rolled his eyes at me at that point too, LOL

The last pic, Mishka was chewing on a lil stick piece above Kohdi, it's like the third pic of a series but u can kinda see the stick piece under her paw in this pic, haha. She dropped it when I asked them if they wanted to go bye bye in the car Wink
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:16 am

Thank you Casey! That one I just took a couple hours ago, right after I took it, Kohdi tried to push Mishka in the pool though, he's been trying to do that lately. I wish it was clearer and the color was different but it was just about to turn dark out AND my camera has been acting funny, the lens thing gets stuck on zoom
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:39 am

Jimmy, That first pic is outstanding. I loves me a Kohdi, haha, it is such a unique stance, and his cute fluff ball of a tail barely sticks out. The last pic, too funny.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:01 am

Thank you Renee! Smile he's an odd ball sometimes, LOL. He had just been super adorable too, til I pointed the camera at him, then his entire demeanor changed, lol, Mishka is a lot easier with pics YET she was my Tasmanian devil when she was a puppy!

I love the last pic, if it weren't for the mess everywhere, these two are slobs, lol

Btw, I put my grass seed down today finally, the reason for that ugly orange fencing around it...so far so good, but I'm not home tomorrow so....... affraid
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:09 am

Haha, Jimmy, didn't noticed, until you mentioned it. Good luck on that, hahahahahaha

Btw, do you have any experience with bee stings and dogs?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:27 am

Mishka got stung once, her face swelled up around the muzzle area (she looked horrible) why do u ask?

I know someone, I think Al, recommended Benadryl for bee stings but find out specifics first cuz I don't remember exactly. With Mishka I just waited it out
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:33 am

Miya must have been stung on the eye lid, it swelled up and was pink, after a few hours the swelling went down and moved to that sides muzzle, so eye and muzzle swollen. We are waiting it out too, no benedryl, just wondering if the swelling moved any? I thought Mishka got stung not too long ago. It happened around 5 pm, if there was any problems I would know by now, right?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:40 am

Ugh, that's not really that long ago, just keep an eye on her, maybe find out the correct info on the Benadryl and give her some if you have it, pretty sure Amy would know too. I don't really remember Mishka's moving, she looked horrible though, but with Miya I'd be concerned since it is around her eye. With Mishka, she eats bees and I'm always worried one will sting her in her throat and swell up. Ugh Renee, I don't know what to tell you Sad it's her eye. Would ice help with the swelling? Mishka's went away I believe within a one day timeframe (which is weird cuz I got stung on my foot and it was swollen for 5 days! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next