It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 3:50 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Kohdi likes to disassemble my plants ;(

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 02711

A great picture for this months calendar!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 4:06 pm

I thought about it Amy but how do I change it? just edit? I'll try it, but toooooo many great pics for this one to make it to the calendar, lol
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 5:18 pm

Yup - just edit, then delete the link to the original pic.  Then copy and paste the link from serve image (the middle one that says BB, and the second of the two)  If you used something else, you're on your own, cause I'm not that savvy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 12:54 am

Got it, thanks Amy!! Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 1:33 am

Jimmy, That is one funny pic of Kohdi and your mom, lol. and Mishka of course knows where to find the goods. Have they gotten into their winter coats yet? I know it's been hot there, wasn't sure if they had their blow. Btw, is that a pet store? Human? Of course I live in the sticks, but never seen a doggy health food store before, intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:08 am

Thank you Renee!!! they had everyone laughing...then their lil performance ended with Mishka jumping up like Kohdi was, as my mom was paying, she turned around to pull Mishka down and Mishka wasnt going down empty handed, lol...she took her paw and scooped the treats on her way down causing some to spill, then her and Kohdi became these little Dyson's and sucked them all up. They're menaces!!!

Renee, they have yet to blow a coat. They seem to just shed it all out. Kohdi is definitely not as thick as he is in the winter, but dunno where it all went, it wasnt blown out.

That is our Petco...they have these treats at the front where theyre easily accessible (Kohdi and Mishka think theyre free samples, lol)

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:12 am

Hahaha, Petsmart is what we have in the city, and they must be on to the puppy free samples thing. They wrap everything. Too, too funny.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:37 am

LOL Renee...honestly I'm not sure wrappers would hinder these lil brats Wink Mishka had the nerve to walk up to the guy behind us and sniff each package he had in his hand...the guy kept laughing and asking her "did I do ok? do you approve of these things? haha. Kohdi meanwhile stood over those treats like a banker guarding his vault. Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 1625187496
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 11:22 pm

Early morning pic of Kohdi...its blurry I know, the caffeine hadnt kicked in yet, haha...I think he looks so pretty in this pic though so I'm posting it anyways

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 01010
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Kohdi playing with Mishka...

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 01910   

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 02010

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 02210
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 11:31 pm

Kohdi telling me to plant a shrub right........here Smile lil punk is taking advantage of my re-doing the lawn area, haha...but if I keep letting him do this, he probably will do it once the grass has been laid down too and that can't happen, ugh...sux I gotta tell him "no" Sad

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 02410
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 11:37 pm

Was a long day of playing and "working" in the dirt, so now its time to sleep...on my pillows Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 1625187496

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 00210
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:28 am

I adore his sleepy pic. I guess you're not going to let him find his homeland after all, lol.....as always Jimmy beautiful pics, thank you for sharing pics of your handsome guy....
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 2:59 am

Haha Renee,the problem with letting him find his homeland is...he keeps changing his route!! as if the hole moved slightly to the right will get him there faster with less work or something Smile

And of course, thank you Renee...and if you adore his sleepy pic, then you probably LOVE sleepy pic with look of disgust that I wont let him sleep in peace cuz he's got a camera pointed at him (yes, I do have that one, haha)
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:51 pm

Tonite I snapped some pics of Kohdi and Mishka posing for Christmas pics Smile here's a few of Kohdi

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 00212
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:56 pm

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 00311  

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 01410

Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:32 am

There's the handsome guy!! Awwww, he is so wonderful looking, so bright eyed and happy. The last one is like "Hey Mishka, hey Mishka, look up there it's santa and rendeer lol......
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:48 pm

Thank you Renee!!! Kohdi behaved surprisingly well for these photos...this is the one I liked best, however somethings going on with the "color", its like...not as "crisp" as the other pics (and whn Mishka sits like this, she looks like a lil porker, lol) I'm gonna make another attempt at pics today, I want to make it a lil more "Christmasy"...I have TONS of pics of Malukhai and Anuschka for Christmas but this will be Mishka's first and Kohdi's first last year was kinda sucky cuz I just couldnt get into the spirit. See the lil sled in the background? thats mine from when I was a kid in Germany!! my parents wanted to leave it there, they said "Grandma will take care of it"...I snuck it out to the movers and they packed it away, lol...Grandma didnt even kno it was gone!! thats how well she was taking care of it, haha (my father was quite surprised to see it at home in San Diego)

[Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 01211
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 4:56 pm

Here are two furry someones tryin' to make Santa's "nice" list Wink

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 01112
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:13 am

OMG, those are precious!! I love the husky stuffies behind Kohdi and Mishka.Those are 2 beautiful pics, they were so perfect for the camera. I know you were German, didn't know you lived there, how cool!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:13 am

They were TOO good Renee!!! I don't kno what got into them!! LOLOL...I sat Kohdi down and he stayed even AFTER I was done takin' the pics...maybe they figured time was running out to get off Santa's "naughty" list Wink

And thank u!!! I wantd the pic more Christmasy and I noticed these lil "gift" boxes opened up...since they were so blah in yesterdays pics I needed to do something to make them POP, haha...so I stuffed those lil huskies in there with some tissue paper and ta'dah!! Heres a pic of how I set it up.

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 00213
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:27 am

You are so clever!! Very festive indeed santa
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:22 am

So today is a rainy day and my puppies were stuck inside. I managed to get off work a couple hours early...I was walking past their room when I saw Kohdi playing *nice* with Mishka, haha, it was too cute. He can be such a good big brother when he wants to be.

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 00517   

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 00614           

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 00711

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 00811

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 00912           

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 00415
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:39 am

OMG.....Jimmy is that really a black and white.......I SO LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leighanna
Puppy
Puppy
Leighanna

Female Join date : 2014-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:43 am

They are so beautiful, Jimmy! They look like they were having some fun. I'm loving that black and white photo of Kohdi. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next