A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Banner, Loki, and Casey!, our February HOTM winners! HOTM - March : TBA!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Banner, Loki, and Casey,
our February HOTM Winners!
Football Fanatics!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Texas Sled Dog Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Share | .

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44
AuthorMessage
Misty Mia Husky
Teenager
Teenager

Female Join date : 2017-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:28 pm

She has a lovely face. Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:14 pm

Thank you Chris and Faye Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:06 am

Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager

Female Join date : 2017-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:31 pm

The black and white of Mishka is beautiful! Great reflection photo, too--I had to look for a moment to see it wasn't two photos (where's Kohdi--? Haha). Very clever composition of gorgeous subjects.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:23 pm

beautiful head shot of her. she is so cute.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:42 am

@Chris...thank you! I like the black and white, just wish I hadn't cropped it so close. Meh, it's recoverable though.

Kohdi is actually in the reflection, but just the back part of his neck and part of his back (?)...he was down to low to be fully in the reflection. If you look at Mishka's reflection, Kohdi is down by her face and along her side just about to where her back leg is. He just looks like a lump, LOLOL.

Thank you Chris! Smile

@Ronin...thank you so much, Ronin. I love her smile in the last series head shot.
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:52 pm

She has such a pretty profile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:51 am

@eddycaaa Thank you Erica! Nice to see you! How are you all doing?

Stayed home today, took a few pics...

Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:13 pm

Teddy bear photos! Love them, aw.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:49 pm

Very Happy thank you, Chris! My neighbor next door once called them "the fluffy stuffed animals next door" LOL
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:10 am

Mishka's week in review...

Dad. This pillow is hard as a rock  Razz

Staring contest

Watching the sun go down

"I always feel like...somebodys watching me  Razz

The end. For now Wink
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:33 am

I love the staring contest. Your sunsets are amazing, nice capture! They are so great together.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:06 am

Thank you Chris! Sunset pics are more beautiful in person, colors are more vibrant and the overall mood as the dogs are relaxing just makes those times feel special.

Got some more pics early this morning...Kohdi was in a really happy mood this morning, haha. So he included Mishka in it  Razz

First, a couple black and whites...then on to the fun  bounce

Back to top Go down
dharveyk
Newborn
Newborn

Male Join date : 2018-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:27 pm

Look like some good dogs you have there friend, Such beauties. Bohdi has the same coloring and marking so far at 6 weeks but I understand that could change a little in the next six as well. Can't wait to see and share more images.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:09 am

@dharveyk Thank you! Bohdi does look alot like Mishka when she was a pup! Im looking forward to watching Bohdi grow and change Smile

Some pics from today...Mishka isnt liking the strong winds too much Sad

Blowing coat but nothing really is brushing out, its weird!

Back to top Go down
dharveyk
Newborn
Newborn

Male Join date : 2018-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:26 am

I can't wait to share, and hope he's half the beauty she turned out to be. Those EYES!!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:47 pm

@dharveyk ...and I can't wait to see them! Smile and thank you, I love this little girl.

No doubt Bohdi will grow up into a handsome dude...enjoy him while he's small though, too. They grow up wayyyyyy to fast. Start a scrapbook in here! Post your pics as you go along, look back at them sometimes and you'll be shocked at the changes that went by...some you noticed, and some you didn't!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:17 pm

As always, beautiful pictures, Jimmy. Your pool makes me drool with envy. Would love to do that here but the froze thaw would make a quick disaster of all that grout and stonework Sad
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Yesterday at 12:30 am

Thank you so much, Amy. I know I'm a pest with pictures, always have been Wink but at the moment I'm posting my pics here so I can post them to Instagram too. I'd use FB but for awhile now, using FB has made me want to throw my iPad. Seriously! I get to scroll my homepage and after about 4 posts, it shuts down, and I have to start all over. I'm pretty patient, so I do it like 3 or 4 times before I'm ready to just throw my iPad as far as I can.

My dad thinks I should remove all the flagstone. I'm like "puhh! Yeah right! " but he has a point. He thinks I should use those interlocking pavers so that if there are ever any leaks, I can remove that part of the decking without having to use a jackhammer. However, he got a taste of how "difficult" the pavers could be too, LOLOL. He had to tear down his patio cover a couple years ago cuz he had Wisteria growing on it (it was gorgeous too!!!) the wisteria became the patio support! Seriously! Not only did it lift the pavers all over the place, it was actually supporting the patio! So he room end the Wisteria, built an AWESOME new patio and man did it take a long time to get those pavers all situated Wink Anyways, I know what you mean by the freeze...even though I don't get THAT cold here, I'm experiencing some cracking on my concrete and tile dining set on the patio. One bench I don't think can be sat on anymore, I even heard "crackling" when I sat my skinny ass on it...a crack straight thru the middle from side to side, and another bench has a similar one starting. Those benches have rebar inside too so they aren't built cheaply. Coldest it gets here is high twenties (very rare) mid thirties but I guess it's enough to cause issues.

Thank you Amy!
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Yesterday at 9:57 am

The ones where they're laying quietly together....awww! #goals
Back to top Go down
LannA89
Newborn
Newborn

Female Join date : 2018-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Yesterday at 11:30 am

Your dogs are so beautiful, I like this series of pictures. They are so animated. Haha I like the one where the one has his head in the hole and the other is looking in like " what did you find?" Hahah.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Yesterday at 8:33 pm

@Mersea Lopez thank you!!! I split up that series of pics between Kohdi and Mishka's scrapbooks but the entire thing was pretty cute. In Kohdi's scrapbook you can see a pic where Kohdi is super puffed up and giving Mishka a strange look, lol, it's cuz Mishka laid down and then slowly inched her way next to him by crawling, haha. It's been super cold and really windy and I think Mishka wanted Kohdi to block the wind from hitting her Smile

@LannA89 thank you!!! They do that thing with holes they dig a lot! It's like they have this silent communication thing going on ...they took turns digging so maybe it was like, "ok, your turn...you dig and then I'll relieve you" hahaha. Mishka ended up finding the sprinkler line Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 44 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum :: Pack Members :: Scrapbooks-