It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:51 pm

She is so beautiful! Her headpiece reminds me of some Karnovanda dogs.

MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:28 pm

She does indeed have such gentle facial features.....I was trying to remember what kennel name that have dogs similar to her, Thanks Ashleigh, that was the one I was thinking of too.....Thanks for the updated pics Jimmy!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:40 pm

Thank you so much Amy, Ashleigh and Renee!!! I am VERY happy with the way she's turned out, both in looks and personality. She is SO sweet Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:14 pm

Same place...new day, haha. Mishka laying amongst her mess Wink She tears off branches from a privacy hedge and dismembers them  Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 1625187496 looks like she's learned a thing or two from Kohdi about gardening. (Iphone pics...definitely a difference in quality from a regular dig camera)

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 02710

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 02810

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 0301010

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:06 am

She is just so cute! I can't get over her sweet face.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:13 am

Smile Thank you Casey!!! She really is very sweet. She's definitely got her nasty side though too, haha.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:40 am

So, first pic is a recap from Kohdi's scrapbook...here we see Kohdi does NOT share his plastic bottles Wink

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 01911
well this is Mishka's scrapbook and we will see if she shares her toy with Kohdi...

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 07810
Hmm...I don't think so...

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 07710
You gotta admire Kohdi's determination Wink...

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 07410
But yeah, thats a nope...does not share Wink...

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 07510
Mishka: "Aww, don't pout Kohdi, hey, you mind if I just sit over here next to your PLASTIC BOTTLE?...Wink"
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 07910
"its just sitting there...it looks so...lonely...
Kohdi: "Oh, I wouldnt if I were you Mishka"

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 08010
In true Mishka fashion, A.D.D kicks in and...a new adventure is on the other side of the yard Wink

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 08210

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yonjuro
Teenager
Teenager
Yonjuro

Male Join date : 2013-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:26 am

lovely pics
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 4:25 am

^ Thank you SO much

I just saw your thread with Ronin in the water, Ronin looks almost identical to my very first Husky (but he didnt like the water, haha) very cool pics and Ronin is beautiful!!!
Back to top Go down
Yonjuro
Teenager
Teenager
Yonjuro

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 4:26 am

Thanks very much Jimmy, your comments are very kind and much appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 10:57 am

What a great thing to wake up to! I love the tug of war picture. Poor, Kodhi. I feel his pain with an annoying a little sister. Smile
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 2:22 pm

I love your story-book pics - you must have so much fun with these two!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 4:25 pm

Haha, those two are such characters.......they always put a smile on my face. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:07 am

Thank you so much everyone Smile

@Yonjuro: You're very welcome, but...I thank you, I really enjoyed your pics. As I said, Ronin looks so much like my very first Husky, looking at your pics (and a few other brown eyed silver/whites in here) brings up a lot of good memories for me.

@Casey: Thank you Casey Smile Sorry about your annoying little sister though Sad LOL.

@Amy: Thank you so much Amy. Since I've joined this site, I've always admired how you can paint such a vivid picture with your words (and pics)...so for you to enjoy my lil story-book pics makes me feel good Smile And I really do have fun with them. These "sharing" pics (in both Kohdi and Mishka scrapbooks) for example, are take after Ive gotten home from work. I let them out and go sit out there with them...its a great stress reliever from the day I've just had, haha. Its so cool to watch their minds at work, with two distinctly different personalities, AND watching them bond more and more each day.

@Renee: Thank you Smile They really are characters!!! most of which ist even captured on camera...and I'm so glad they get along so well with each other.
Back to top Go down
Yonjuro
Teenager
Teenager
Yonjuro

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:33 am

Thanks again Jimmy, I am very pleased that Ronin brings back fond memories
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:32 am

Mishka...she's exhausted Wink

url=https://servimg.com/view/18942612/245]Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 08310[/url]              

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 08410
Back to top Go down
Yonjuro
Teenager
Teenager
Yonjuro

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:11 am

Gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:34 am

^Thank you Jason !!! she's my lil girl Smile I loved her from the minute I saw her
Back to top Go down
Yonjuro
Teenager
Teenager
Yonjuro

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:38 am

I can see why Smile
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:21 am

She is so funny! I love the way she is laying. Just relaxing in the sun.
Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Female Join date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:53 pm

So cute I love your photo descriptions!
Also love the last photo the tuff looks so long on the ruff to withers area. I am assuming based on second to last picture that it is not and it is just the coloring!

MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:09 pm

She is a charmer. Love how she lays. Her coat is such a beautiful blend, and the thickness is unreal....She really is a cute and special little girl. Like Amy said, you do capture such beautiful pics of your two, and the story telling is as if you're right there.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:12 pm

Oh wow, such very nice comments. Thank you so much!!!

@Jason...thank you!!! Smile (btw, in your avatar...looks like Ronin had some  fun!!! Smile)

@Casey...thank you!!! Smile Kohdi and Mishka both lay like that, LOL...its so funny to me.

@Colleen...thank you!!!Smile It actually is just her coloring (I had to go check right now just to be sure, LOL) That part on the ruff to withers area looks like a *tail*, like she has a pony tail or something Wink

@Renee...thank you!!! Smile you're always so nice to me and my pups, I REALLY appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:38 am

simplify wrote:
She is so beautiful! Her headpiece reminds me of some Karnovanda dogs.

You are very good Ashleigh!!! Smile I've been meaning to look at Mishka's papers ever since you posted this and I FINALLY did tonite...Both Kohdi and Mishka have quite a bit of Karnovanda in them (Kohdi actually a few more than Mishka). Thats pretty cool that you could actually *see* that in her Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:29 pm

Just a couple boring, more of the same pics but I stayed home from work today and I'm getting more and more impressed with how Kohdi and Mishka are bonding...so I took a few more pics (I'm trying to get that "perfect" pic but...its always one that doesnt wanna co-operate Sad

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 12210 

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 12310

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 11110

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next