It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 7:19 pm

Ohhhh some flashback video of little Mishka?! Yes please!!!
And yeah I got some vide of him doing that, not recent but I have a video somewhere of him doing that when he was younger. I'll find it and post it here soon! If I remember it's him with a green loofa toy lol
And dang Kodhi haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:10 pm

I try to upload the video to you tube, gets all the way done and then sends up a message "could not publish ...to you tube" Sad

@Dave, ahhh, cool, can't wait to see it!

Edit: ok, uploaded the video but now this site says it's not a valid video, haha. So I went back and searched it by url and it came up. Not convenient for you all but here's the address if you wanna watch it, I'd turn down the volume, Kohdi and his yapping in this one is pretty intense.

https://youtu.be/-J5f6r_WtYI

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:49 pm

Ahh, cool, so it's a link atleast...^
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:52 pm

Awwwwwwwwww! I love Mishka, shes so small lol
Kohdi just wants to play huh
Yay for finally putting up a video Wink
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Ok, cool!!! So u can see it! Lol, I dunno why I can't insert it here though
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 10:24 pm

Yessss you did it Jim! I subscribed afro
Awwww look at little Mishhhhy girl wow she shook them toys so many times and at quick speed lol
Kohdi looks and sounds funny with that bark haha

Here's Mylo at around 6 months, the only time I've been able to catch him shaking a toy, he doesn't do it much but I cought it once at least! Aww this is back when we was more white.

And here's a pic of Mylo with that slipper I was telling you about earlier lol
This is a few weeks ago...ughh I uploaded from my phone and a always I don't know why it comes out rotated..oh well I don't feel like going through the computer transfer process just for one pic..
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 Image15
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 11:30 pm

OMG dude, I love that video! He's adorable!

The pic, THAT is Kohdi with my Ugg boot, lol, exactly (well, except it's a boot) same color and everything, and the face buried in it, haha, too cute!

I don't know why I couldn't load the video like you did though

Ahh, Kohdi's yap, honestly...I can't stand it! Fortunately he doesn't do it often, but he does it and I really don't like it. He only does it with other dogs/puppies, like he'll do it at the dogs next door, stuff like that, ugh Sad
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 10:40 am

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!! Mishka is so cute! She's a little ball of pure fluff bom
They're so funny when they shake their toys. I seriously wonder what they're thinking when they do that...*must shred this toy...NOW* hehe
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 11:44 am

@Artic_Wind
Dang Kodhi likes to sink his muzzle in a soft fancy boot lol
It's alright Jim what matters is that the video worked  bounce
His yap is funny but I would get annoyed of it too I think haha
It reminds me of this excessive whiny thing Mylo does when we are getting close to the park...I've been wanting to take video of it. My girlfriend hates when he does the park whine.

@redlattnville
Sometimes I think they shake things to make sure that the object isn't a living thing "gotta make sure this thing is dead or else I'll kill it *shake*shake*shake*...there it is" lol Sometimes I also think that's what Mylo would do to a cat or a squirrel if he succeeds on the hunt haha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 12:58 pm

@redlattinville...LOL, omg you have no idea! Underneath all that fluff was just the tiniest of little puppy, she was soooooo tiny, and just surrounded in fluff, LOLOL

I believe Dave is correct, the shaking goes back to instinct, that's how the end the life of the animal they catch, they shake it til it snaps their neck...and Mishka wants to eat! LOLOL, so she goes at it with full intensity! Hahaha

@Dave...I know Sad I loved those boots, they were so warm and soft, but yeah, he'd stick his entire head in them! Lol

Oh wow, Mylo has an annoying thing too huh, haha, I couldn't take it anymore on the video so I edited music in over it ;p now that I know I can post up vids, I'm gonna do one of him talking, it is freakin adorable!!!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 1:04 pm

Ah, Jimmy too cute, although I missed the whole Kohdi talk, since I didn't get a chance to see vid until now.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 1:21 pm

They would be perfect companions at a metal concert....headbangers's ball!!!!!! Imagine a row of huskies shaking their heads to Metallica.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 4:02 pm

@Renee, don't worry, you didn't miss anything, lol

@Redlattinville...hahaha, some of the stoners at the concert would be trippin' Wink
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Has no idea I'm watching her...she's being sneeeeeeeky...shhhhhh
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 Img_1212
that look...of knowing you have been caught...and tryin' to think up something fast Wink
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 Img_1213

And I couldnt let this page end without a stick pic, haha, here it is Wink
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 Img_1215
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 11:01 pm

Look at that fluffy butt! lol always up to no good Wink
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 11:39 pm

Hahaha, I know right! Probly not the best angle to get a pic but I was limited on space, the pool is right there and I was trying to be sneaky Wink
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 1:50 am

She is so freaking cute Jimmy! Look at her fluffy butt her coat looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 2:56 am

Thank you so much Zoe!!! Smile ugh, I shouldn't have posted those pics, now my lil Mishka's gonna be known as " fluffy butt" in here, LOLOL
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:36 am

(Just saw this) Awwww look at Mishhhy the fluff queen! "You taking pics of my butt?"
And Yep gotta have that stick lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 1:29 pm

LOL Dave, it really does look like " you takin pics of my butt?!" , hahaha
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 1:04 am

She does have a fluffy butt, haha. I love the stick pic. She is such a charming lil princess.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 1:17 am

Some women go to a salon to get their hair blown out. Is this the same case with the fluffy butt? Lol sooooooo cute!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 1:54 pm

@Renee, lol, thank you! She's not a lil princess anymore though as of yesterday, she got to used to Dave's idea of "queen" so she promoted herself <rolls eyes> I have a couple pics from yesterday to show u what I mean, but I'm at work now so I'll post them later Wink

@redlattinville, lol, no ...she just puts it up in the air and shakes it, remember? LOL. Thank you so much Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:42 pm

Apologies in advance for being phone pics (my phone really takes crappy pics) and for the ugliness of the covered furniture...Ive been butchering my neighbors yucca tree from my side of the fence and it makes a mess...anyways,

so...Princess fluffy butt Mishka (her royal heiny ) decided she needs a new throne...so she chose a throne directly above her previous throne (barrel on the slope) thus elevating her view and her status to  queen Queen Fluffy Butt  queen  
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 Img_1310
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 Img_1217
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 Img_1218
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 Img_1219
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:45 pm

LOL I'm dying that is way too funny and so cute Very Happy
All hail to Queen Mishka!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next