It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:53 am

Aw Dave, I scrolled up to look at Queen Mishka's pic and saw you and J posted to the other vid I posted, I never answered you guys Sad sorry.

I'll do it now...thanks J! She is super sweet (when she's not being evil)

@Dave...aww, Mylo!!! I had fun with that vid, haha, when she would play with that toy, I'd play the vid, you would not have believed the expression on both Kohdi and Mishka's faces, lol, Kohdi was like " nooooo, not another one!!!!!!" And Mishka was like "yayyyyyy, there's another one!!!!!" Hahaha, seriously, they could not figure out where the "other squeaker" was coming from.

Anddddddd, in scrolling up to look at Mishka's pic, look how good it looks with Mylo's signature pic in ur post....they practically match with the sun color and everything!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 1:57 am

Lol that vid is way to cute Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 2:11 am

Thank you J! And thank you again for doing the pics, they're too cool Smile after the holidays, I'm going to use Mishka's in either the avatar or sig pic. I love the look of it Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:14 pm

A few random pics from this morning.
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 Img_1510

The Queen does not look pleased  Razz  
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 Img_1511

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 Img_1512

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 Img_1513
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:23 pm

Love the santa hat!
Lol the last two, kohdi looks like he was caught sitting there, lol cute
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:36 pm

Hahaha J, she hated every second of that thing on her head. Wink

Ha, yeah, so he things if he casually leans back he can hide behind Mishka's tail ;p...in all seriousness though, he just always looks "caught"
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:58 pm

The queen is so cute and fluffy with her hat on ahhh! I love festive puppies!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:14 pm

Thank you Zoe! Today I took their Christmas pic for Christmas cards (no, she wasn't gonna wear that hat, lol) I'll post a pic or two later, 36 pics and only 3 are useable! LOLOL , Kohdi is even woo wooing in a few! I have 2 extremely stubborn huskies!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:47 pm

@Artic_Wind
Yeah I can see what you are talking about in their similarities, I've always thought Mylo is extremely similar in size and color with Mishhy, Mylo just has that slight white line in between his eyes...Mylo the female sized male haha
And nice new random pics, that last one especially….Mish is like this guy wont go away…can you make him go away…he's taking up my space..kadi, kodi, kada whatever youre name is please leave bro…can you help me father? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:56 pm

Hey now, Mylo is a great size. I think of Mishka and Mylo like candy bars, you have the regular sized ones, and then you have the "fun size" ones, Mishka and Mylo are fun size Smile all of the males I've seen in Mishka's lines show pics are Mishka and Mylo size, so it's not unusual for a male! Mishka had a white star on her forehead when she was little, I thought it went away but it's there under the fluff, lol, but yeah, I kinda wish I could still see it.

Thanks Dave! Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:18 pm

Jimmy, Mishka looks so cute with her hat on. Love the pics of the 2 of them sitting beside each other.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Thank you Renee! She's a good little girl, she let me put it on, it kept falling off and she just stood there ...frozen, lol. I don't like huskies without ears though! I need to cut some holes in the hat or something.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:53 am

Artic_Wind wrote:
Hey now, Mylo is a great size. I think of Mishka and Mylo like candy bars, you have the regular sized ones, and then you have the "fun size" ones, Mishka and Mylo are fun size Smile all of the males I've  seen in Mishka's lines show pics are Mishka and Mylo size, so it's not unusual for a male! Mishka had a white star on her forehead when she was little, I thought it went away but it's there under the fluff, lol, but yeah, I kinda wish I could still see it.

Thanks Dave! Smile

I like that.."fun size" haha
Ohh his cool so she had a star thing going on, Mylo's white line in between his eyes used to be very curvy..we used to call him curvy boy but then it slowly straightened up as the breeder said it would...I was hoping she was wrong haha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:41 pm

I know exactly what you mean Dave, sometimes it's the uniqueness of something that makes it so perfect.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:50 pm

Loving the new videos and pictures of the Queen, Jimmy! She has such a fluffy butt. I never noticed before. XD

Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:12 am

Thank you Ashleigh. I really should combine their scrapbooks so you all don't have to post twice but...I kinda want them to keep their individuality. I'm just weird like that, lol.

I never even knew she had a fluffy but, lol, my mom commented on them too saying Mishka is wearing her winter pants, hahaha. I love this little girl.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 1:34 am

Mishka looks absolutely adorable in that hat!!!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:03 pm

Thank you Casey! here are a couple more from that day
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 Img_1520

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 Img_1521
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:08 pm

"Oh Daddy...what are you doing to me?" ...she asks lol!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:11 pm

LOL Amy, that's exactly what she is thinking! I couldn't resist though, I didn't like doing it to her but man, I had to see how she'd look, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:19 pm

OMG! I'm going to die from cuteness over load!!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:25 pm

Hahaha, she's my little girl Wink

Thank you Casey Smile
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:32 pm

Even if she hated it, these are the absolute cutest pics of Mishka ever
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:46 am

I agree, she is so adorable with her red hat on, even if she wasn't all that happy with you, haha
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:31 am

That 2nd...just look at the cute queen with her caramel brown eyes Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next