It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 2:58 am

@Ronin...Thank you!!! they actually werent hiding, they were finding shade I think...but their expressions are...watching a bug on the ground Rolling Eyes

@Dave...Thank you!!! Mishka wasnt necessarily comforting Kohdi. No, she was trying to un-piss off Kohdi, haha. She was being a menace Razz

Im sick again...and quite bored. Today I played with my camera and its zoom, not great pics but kinda pretty nonetheless

Notice the blurred background...yay me!!! bounce
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 02410

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 02810

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 02910

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 03312

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 03810

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 04810

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 05110

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 04510
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

Male Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 8:28 am

I'm going to come give her a hug...
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 9:09 pm

DarkDiamond wrote:
I'm going to come give her a hug...

LOL, how come? She's not sick! I am. Mishka is actually doing much much better, I'd say 100%. I have her on a organic cranberry supplement now, I mix it with her yogurt and she loves it, she's on new food, although I may have to switch her again, they both love it but both their poop is a bit soft on a regular basis. But overall I think she's back to her normal self Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 12:12 am

Ha! I meant because she's so fluffy. lol

I've been feeding Dr. Tim's Kinesis with good results. Wolf has been on Dr. Tim's his whole life.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:18 am

Ahhhh, ok, lol, I thought my pics made her look all sad and pitiful or something, hahaha.

Dr. Tim's I don't remember looking at when I was searching for a new food, I'll have to look at it! Thanks for that Smile Solid Gold was recommended to be by someone because it had the lowest carbs and since it is a quality food of good ingredients, I went with it. My two like it but I don't think I'll be getting another bag of it when this one is gone.

How are Wolf and Zeva doing?!!! It's been awhile since I've seen you here!
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 9:30 pm

We haven't been on for a while! I've been super busy. Wolf and Ziva are doing great. She's a really good dog, but I'm still working on her rough play and barking. She has two volumes; wooing, and as loud as possible. Wolf is on my sh!t list today. We were at the dog park and he was chewing on a ball, and then bit a nice dog that came up to him. He has NEVER done anything like that. I think the other dog accidentally bit his lip when reaching for the ball. He gave the other dog two small wounds. Of course I offered to pay for vet bills. So uncharacteristic!

Anyway, I'll update their scrapbooks soon. I have some funny slo-mo vids of them. She's a feisty one!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 11:42 pm

Dude! the girls ARE feisty aren't they!!! Hahaha. Glad you're all doing good and I can't wait to see the scrapbook update/videos Smile don't be too hard on a Wolf, I realize it's a dog park but really, the other dogs owner is a bit at fault here too, at least in my mind. As you said, it's uncharacteristic of Wolf, so *something* triggered his reaction. And sorry I keep spelling Ziva's name wrong! I'd blame autocorrect but I think this time it's really me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 3:54 pm

very cool pics and nice blurred background pics.
nice pic of her on the table, must be the coldest spot, hehe.
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:48 pm

Here's what I feed.
https://www.chewy.com/dr-tims-kinesis-all-life-stages/dp/52925

Through my research, I think it's a great food, and reasonably priced as well for a high quality food. "Dr. Tim" himself will answer questions if you email them.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:54 pm

Thanks Graham! I've been lagging...I'm still sick and this heat we are having makes me all the more miserable. I'm going to look at it right now.

@Ronin...thank you! It might be cool up there, but it's also the one spot Kohdi won't mess with her, haha. So she is "safe" up there.

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 12:10 am

Heat, huh? We have 7 inches of snow, and it was -3F this morning. We'll send some your way. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 12:14 am

I'm going to look at the other recipes of Dr. Tims. The one you feed, has too much chicken in it and I think Mishka may be either allergic to chicken, or she just plain doesn't like it. The Rosemary extract caught my eye too, but I had to remember why I don't want Rosemary in dog food and it doesn't apply to Kohdi and Mishka so I would be ok there. (Some studies find Rosemary can trigger seizures in dogs prone to seizures...however, Kohdi and Mishka aren't prone to seizures, my last two huskies were though and why Rosemary would have been something not so great in their diet.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 12:16 am

DarkDiamond wrote:
Heat, huh? We have 7 inches of snow, and it was -3F this morning.  We'll send some your way. Laughing

Lol, we have been in the high 80's low 90's!

Your snow though, sounds pretty awesome. We might be getting rain again early next week
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 10:23 pm

I have more pics to post, but in case I don't make it back on here tonite, I don't wanna miss this day in Mishka's scrapbook...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISHKA!!!!! 3 years old today! Ugh, time is just flying by way too fast Sad

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image62
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:56 am

Ok, a few more pics...

These "fries" were Kohdi's birthday gift...Mishka keeps stealing them from him Wink

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image71
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image75
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image69

Mishka doing some gardening...

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image70

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image74

And Kohdi and Mishka being their cute little selves in their own little world...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image72

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image73

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image76
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 1:06 am

And....some more of them sharing their birthday toys...

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image77

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image78

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image79

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image81

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image80
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 2:51 pm

love her gardening pic, she looks like she is having some fun. nice sharing of the fries hahaha. they are so cute.
Happy Birthday Mishka!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 8:37 pm

Mishka and I thank you, Ronin Smile

The gardening...lol...she was her usual very determined self...I left out this pic...she left the plant alone after this, LOLOL  ...I call this pic "Karma" ;p

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image82
Back to top Go down
PollyR
Puppy
Puppy
PollyR

Female Join date : 2017-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 1:38 am

This picture is perfect!  Is she as sweet as she looks, Jimmy?   And a happy belated birthday to Mishka.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 10:41 am

That pic is great! "Yuk...WHAT is that?!!?"
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 3:49 pm

Thank you Polly and Amy! Would you believe these flowers are actually surviving?! In the front yard now where Mishka can't help me, haha.

Polly, Mishka is EASILY one of the sweetest huskies I've ever had. Her and Kohdi both. I call her my snuglet cuz she loves to cuddle (she buries her head under my arm and falls asleep when I'm sitting in bed on my iPad) she jumps on the bed to give me hugs when I get home and she does this thing where she licks the back of my ear (sounds gross but it's so sweet) when I get home , too, almost like she's trying to bring my blood pressure back to normal or something, lol...I just talk to her and her little butt starts wiggling with her tail, haha AND most of all, she's super sweet with Kohdi . Having said that, she's a very confident, strong, determined little girl, she's the boss Wink and my little shadow, she is wherever I am:)
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 7:33 pm

HAPPY WOOOFFFFFDAY QUEEN MISHHH!!!
That third pic is perfect and hilarious like yep just checking out the view
on top of here with ma fries afro
Her favorite game seems to be the flower game...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 11:35 pm

Mishka and I thank you Dave Smile third pic is funny...i imagine Mishka, on the bow of a ship sailing the ocean, fries in mouth, yelling "I'm Queen of the world!!!" LOLOL

The flower game...yes...I should have known from her first morning home with me Wink

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image91

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image92

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image93

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Image94
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 12:26 pm

Jimmy - I showed these photos to Wayne. He declared the last one should be a post card! All so lovely.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 8:51 pm

Thank you so much, Amy. And tell Wayne thank you as well! Smile I remember the morning these pics were taken so well, I brought her to the front yard (my neighbors wanted to meet her) and set her down...she moved quick! LOLOL, she bounced and stomped thru all the flowers and came to rest in the spot she is in, in the pics. And so push the button on the camera I did! While I had the chance, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next