It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
dohers10
Newborn
Newborn
dohers10

Male Join date : 2015-05-10

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 10:13 pm

Haha , what awesome pics! Definitely postcard worthy Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:29 pm

Thank you, Sam!!! Smile we need some Kira updates!!! It's been awhile!!!
Back to top Go down
dohers10
Newborn
Newborn
dohers10

Male Join date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 31, 2017 12:18 am

haha you are right - I have been lurking a lot but figured I should get posting again ! I'll get some pics up soon Smile.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 4:27 pm

haha, she spit it out "yuk, that's nasty."
she is adorable in that last pic i agree postcard worthy.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 2:37 am

Ugh, Ronin, I feel so bad when I miss your posts. It's been awhile since I've put pics in Mishka's scrapbook, I'm sorry. Thank you so much!

Took these pics this afternoon when I got home from work. They're iPad pics, so not great, and HOPDFULLY they won't post upside down...but this is a typical little Kohdi and Mishka thing that I decided to catch with pics for once. To me, it's cute. Mishka chills in the grass, it's shady and there's a breeze coming up from the canyon, she loves it. Kohdi comes out with his favorite toy, lays down by Mishka and just enjoys his toy. Eventually, Mishka wants what Kohdi has, LOL...he complains about her wanting to take his toy, she indeed just...takes it, LOL, he tries and get it back, it's tug o war for a bit, and then they share it. They're just really sweet dogs. So, here goes the sequence of pics...may not be in order since I'm doing it the lazy way and doing it directly from my iPad, but hopefully it all works out.

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 Image181

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 Image182

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 Image184

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 Image183

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 Image186

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 Image187
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 1:17 am

**UPDATE**

Kohdi's most favorite toy...has died tonight ;(  not from natural causes. He was murdered. Unfortunately for Mishka, this brutal attack,  was all caught on camera. Kohdi is distraught, he watched in horror as his favorite little friend was mutilated. He tried to stop it, but...it was too late Sad  

WARNING: Pics are graphic (the killer is super cute though Wink )

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 00311

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 00411

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 00611

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 00911

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 01011

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 01611

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 02011

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 02715
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 1:28 am

RIP little one! And it sure looks like he's telling her off!!!

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 1:34 am

He was Al, he really was Sad but, Mishka was in her zone, she didn't even hear him Wink
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 12:02 am

Awe that's too funny. Poor Kohdi!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 12:08 am

Artic_Wind wrote:
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 00615
Mishka looks so much like my Kay in this pic!! I hope Kay turns out as beautiful as her I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 12:33 am

Kohdi has two more just like it, Erica, he will be fine, lol. I found him the perfect toy, he LOVES these things!

When I first saw Kay, I thought the same thing! I think I even mentioned it in your 52 weeks, somewhere! Mishka was probably around the age that Kay is now, in this pic because this is where she started taking on the changes that stayed with her, like her ears started getting thicker and her face is taking shape, etc. Kay is a gorgeous little girl, I've been enjoying watching her grow up Smile

Thank you so much, Erica! Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

Male Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 5:49 pm

She has zero remorse in her eyes...
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 8:55 pm

You noticed that too, huh! LOLOL, her eyes are almost demonic Twisted Evil

But dude, OMG, you shoulda seen them both yesterday. Ughhhhh. Kohdi became a killer yesterday Sad Kohdi killed a bunny. It was BRUTAL! I let them both outside when I came home yesterday, Kohdi went to the canyon slope to go pee and next thing I know, I'm hearing this animal screaming for its life, then Mishka becomes like Super Mishka and flies thru the air down to where Kohdi was. I get up off my ass and run to the edge of the yard, look down and see what might as well been one of their rope toys, because Kohdi was on one end, Mishka on the other, both are pulling away from each other and this BUNNY getting longer and longer! I did NOT want to see this thing rip in half, so I yelled to leave it, of course they listened, right? <rolls eyes> they must have heard "bring it to me" cuz they both start carrying this thing up! , I yelled "no! Leave it!" This time they understood me correctly and dropped it...ughhhh, poor bunny started like, trying to run I guess, but all it did was spin around in circles, I'm on my way down now, I get to the bunny, it takes a couple breaths and then died Sad they both became possessed, like, Mishka started looking for more bunnies, Kohdi is re-tracing the line of the kill, then they both came back to hover over this bunny. It was horrible. I look at Kohdi and I'm just thinking "really??? You????" He's looking at the bunny, then at me, with his wide eyed innocent look...then I turn to Mishka and see the devil in her eyes, LOLOL . Even when Kohdi catches something, not a toy! She wants it for herself!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 2:47 pm

Poor Kohdi. she has the look Joey would have when he would rip up his toys.

RIP, little bunny.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 12:54 am

queen Mishka

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 01710

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 03710

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 03410

Kohdi and Mishka got matching harnesses Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 00510

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 00210

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 00511

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 00910

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 00512

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 00610

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 00911
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:49 pm

she looks so comfy laying on the grass. nice matching harnesses the looks so cute in them.

-------

https://www.itsahuskything.com/viewtopic.forum?t=17643
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40