It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atra
Newborn
Newborn
Atra

Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  Empty
PostSubject: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:31 am

Greetings to all members of the forum!
I want to share my hobby -  the creation of handmade toys in the technique of dry felting. All toys are unique and one of a kind.
A miniature copy of your pet can be original and unique gift Smile
I created these little unique wool sculptures out of natural, sheep wool from photos of real dogs!

I would love to make a sculpture of your favorite dog or pet.
If you send me photos,I can make your dog, horse or pet, in a small size.
Each sculpture is one of a kind and makes a unique gift for you or anyone you love!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WoolArtToys

Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  Bb742b1935d1
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  294c873987db
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  05049dbe2665
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  442b58483732
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  A184b2f0153f
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  Baa32a7445b6
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  1d39ec1e6374
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  D01b922e0e19
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  Ea58eaa15153

Last edited by Atra on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:09 pm

oh my god are these freaking cute!

Newborn
Newborn
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:14 am

jbealer wrote:
oh my god are these freaking cute!
Thanks a lot! Smile
Back to top Go down
counter
Teenager
Teenager

Male Join date : 2013-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:23 am

Did you go to a Waldorf School growing up? I had never seen needle-felting until my children went to a Waldorf School. Now my wife and kids are really good at it. Me...not so much!

Love these dogs. Would love to see all 4 in my pack in needle-felted form! Ha.
Back to top Go down
counter
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:30 am

I found this from the school project my wife and daughter were a part of, helping make owls:

Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  8065558966_801b10bfb6_z

Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  8065564979_c407035f7d_z

Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  8111522059_f80acabea6_z

Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  8111520603_e9206fb529_z
Back to top Go down
Atra
Newborn
Newborn
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:50 am

[quote="counter"]I found this from the school project my wife and daughter were a part of, helping make owls:

It is really very good work!
I studied needle felting by myself, using master classes and educational materials in the Internet. Skill comes with experience Smile
This is a very exciting activity. I am engaged in needle felting more than two years Smile
Back to top Go down
counter
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 3:02 am

Atra wrote:

counter wrote:
I found this from the school project my wife and daughter were a part of, helping make owls:

It is really very good work!
I studied needle felting by myself, using master classes and educational materials in the Internet. Skill comes with experience Smile
This is a very exciting activity. I am engaged in needle felting more than two years Smile

Thanks. My daughter was probably 7 or 8 when she made her owl. She loves needle-felting. I have seen some really amazing work done by the adult teachers in her school. Your work is on that level. Very nice, and self-taught. Where do you live? Do you have huskies? Have you done other animals?
Back to top Go down
Atra
Newborn
Newborn
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 3:23 am

counter wrote:

Thanks. My daughter was probably 7 or 8 when she made her owl. She loves needle-felting. I have seen some really amazing work done by the adult teachers in her school. Your work is on that level. Very nice, and self-taught. Where do you live? Do you have huskies? Have you done other animals?

Thanks a lot! I live in Ukraine. Husky is my favorite breed of dog, but, unfortunately, to have such a pet for me is not possible yet.
Back to top Go down
counter
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 3:42 am

Atra wrote:

counter wrote:

Thanks a lot! I live in Ukraine. Husky is my favorite breed of dog, but, unfortunately, to have such a pet for me is not possible yet.

Do you speak Russian? I might need your help in a project I'm working on to contact the Chukchi Tribe to thank them for this beautiful breed: the Siberian Husky!
Back to top Go down
Atra
Newborn
Newborn
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 3:50 am

counter wrote:

Do you speak Russian? I might need your help in a project I'm working on to contact the Chukchi Tribe to thank them for this beautiful breed: the Siberian Husky!

Yes, I speak Russian. I will help you with pleasure. You can contact me at any time Smile
Back to top Go down
counter
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 4:01 am

Atra wrote:

counter wrote:

Yes, I speak Russian. I will help you with pleasure. You can contact me at any time Smile

I just sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
TheBadGuppy
Teenager
Teenager
TheBadGuppy

Female Join date : 2013-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 11:05 am

I made one of these with my husky's own hair haha. Creepy? YES! But kind of hilarious. Smells like Gus Razz

Nowhere near as detailed and sturdy as yours though!
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 2:49 pm

Atra, those are fantastic!!! They are so very life like that it's almost scarey but so good that they couldn't be!

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Atra
Newborn
Newborn
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:56 am

aljones wrote:
Atra, those are fantastic!!!  They are so very life like that it's almost scarey but so good that they couldn't be!
Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
Atra
Newborn
Newborn
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:05 am

Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  23
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  102
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  71
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  Untitled_by_woolarttoys-d8789on
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  2
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  11
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  46
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  76
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  105
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  111
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  45
Back to top Go down
Atra
Newborn
Newborn
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 7:36 am

Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  1
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  2
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  5
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 8:25 pm

oh my gosh these are so cute! I love you
Back to top Go down
Atra
Newborn
Newborn
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 3:18 am

Jennet&Embry wrote:
oh my gosh these are so cute! I love you
Many thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Iluvmyhuskies
Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

Female Join date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 1:49 pm

Wow those are awesome!! Very talented I must say!!
Back to top Go down
kylah2013
Teenager
Teenager
kylah2013

Female Join date : 2014-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:50 pm

I absolutely love them!
Back to top Go down
Atra
Newborn
Newborn
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:30 am

Iluvmyhuskies wrote:
Wow those are awesome!! Very talented I must say!!
Thanks a lot! Smile
Back to top Go down
Atra
Newborn
Newborn
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:31 am

kylah2013 wrote:
I absolutely love them!
Thank you!)
Back to top Go down
Atra
Newborn
Newborn
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:39 am

Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  Needle_felted_siberian_huskies_by_woolarttoys-d8989nx
Back to top Go down
Atra
Newborn
Newborn
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 12:52 pm

4 Fridge Magnets - Artist Needle Felted Dog Sculpture

Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  Needle_felted_magnets_by_woolarttoys-d8a9mvw
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  Needle_felted_magnets_by_woolarttoys-d8a9n1r
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  Needle_felted_magnets_by_woolarttoys-d8a9n08
Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  Needle_felted_magnets_by_woolarttoys-d8a9my6
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 1:17 pm

I love the magnets they are so cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog    Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog  Empty

Back to top Go down

Miniature Sculpture of your dog. Needle Felted Dog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next