It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Secret Santa 2014 info!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

Secret Santa 2014 info! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 info!   Secret Santa 2014 info! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 1:44 am

Someone was very excited about a box that came in today lol
Secret Santa 2014 info! - Page 4 Img_0410
Secret Santa 2014 info! - Page 4 Img_0411
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 info!   Secret Santa 2014 info! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:25 pm

Anyone i have not emailed about a box still waiting on a box? Please PM me
thanks!

Adult
Adult
Playing with the Big Dogs

Female Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 info!   Secret Santa 2014 info! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:07 pm

I got my box and I just want to say it makes me smile every time I walk by it in my living room. To know that one of you fantastic people picked out something fun for my pups for the holidays and set it just makes me happy. I hope the rest of you feel the same way!
Back to top Go down
http://playingwiththebigdogs.blogspot.com/
Kellyb
Canadian Sunrise
Kellyb

Female Join date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 info!   Secret Santa 2014 info! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:13 pm

I got mine last night! I'm so excited to have the pups open their gifts!

Secret Santa 2014 info! - Page 4 Img_2011

Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 info!   Secret Santa 2014 info! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:04 pm

I'm so excited you guys! I'l record the entire thing and hopefully Mya doesn't act like the bitch that she is while opening their gifts lol!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 info!   Secret Santa 2014 info! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:42 pm

remember, me or someone that jumps a head of me, on Christmas day make a secret Santa reveal thread to show all the pics and video!

I cant wait, and what makes me even more happy is i have yet to get an email saying they have not got a box yet, so thank you all for shipping on time or giving me the heads up on when it will be there Smile that fuels the fire for me heading this up again next yr.

its all FUN!

Adult
Adult
SiberianAnubis

Male Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 info!   Secret Santa 2014 info! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:52 am

I´m so jealous Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 info!   Secret Santa 2014 info! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:28 am

Dennis, next yr! At least you got in on the cards, have they started to reach you yet?

Adult
Adult
RachelNala1694

Male Join date : 2013-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 info!   Secret Santa 2014 info! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 5:38 pm

I hope that I can participate next year Smile looks like SO much fun! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2014 info!   Secret Santa 2014 info! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa 2014 info!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4