It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:57 pm

Ive never thought about searching such things! That link didn't work though but I'm gonna keep searching cause that would be absolutely amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
tyler.jenkins.125
Teenager
Teenager
tyler.jenkins.125

Male Join date : 2015-04-06

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:17 am

Sorry, I haven't been on since Saturday. Here is a link to the main website. If you click on Houston, it should bring up the group.
Back to top Go down
http://tylerjenkinsmusic.com/
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 12:40 am

Hey everyone! Mylo will soon be a 1 year old puppy on October 9th. I was trying to hold on and post until then but I couldn't resist when I was randomly recording him by the window as my girlfriend and her mom were leaving to get groceries and then boom a lizard passes by lol
Expect more pics and vids on or after his bday!

Anyway here's me and Mylo at home by the window, some conversation on the couch, him eating a cookie treat, and something he's been doing recently...I suppose he's "preparing his area" to lay in the bed before he lays lol

Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 1:02 am

LOL, the perfect theme music with Mylo in the window! I love it! Watching Mylo with the lizard is like watching Mishka, they're exactly alike, hahaha. The conversation parts are always TOO cute. Very cool vid Dave Smile I gotta start a YouTube acct so I can post the vids I have of Mishka...and Mishka and Kohdi too. I look forward to Mylo's bday pics! He shares the same bday as my brother!
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:57 am

Lol Mylo in the window is so cute. He seems like such a cheerful creature.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:18 am

Thanks Jim! When I saw that lizard passing my I was like yesss good thing I had the camera rolling lol that was the first time he saw one too. Yeah I always like to have a conversation part in Mylo videos just for fun haha. You actually should make a youtube acct, you got the perfect scenery for videos.
Ohh cool bday buddies haha. and yeah bday stuff awaits! afro

@Rumflower Mylo is indeed a cheerful creature bounce
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:49 pm

Very cute video Dave. Brings back memories of my first girl, Sasha - she would talk to me like Mylo does with you. Ami almost not at all...only when he wants something or to get my attention.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:50 pm

Great video Dave! I can't believe he is a year old already! He was/in one of the cutest puppies I have ever seen. The videos of him just confirm it.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:22 pm

davecerv wrote:
Thanks Jim! When I saw that lizard passing my I was like yesss good thing I had the camera rolling lol that was the first time he saw one too. Yeah I always like to have a conversation part in Mylo videos just for fun haha. You actually should make a youtube acct, you got the perfect scenery for videos.
Ohh cool bday buddies haha. and yeah bday stuff awaits! afro

@Rumflower Mylo is indeed a cheerful creature bounce

Oh wow! Mylo's first lizard! We have them everywhere here and Mishka is hunting them CONSTANTLY on her walks. One vid I caught her pouncing g on the bushes to scare them out, haha. Apparently I have a YouTube acct, lol, but I guess I have to download an app or something to upload videos. I'll figure it out, I got quite a few videos, haha.

Have you planned anything for his big day? Besides his meal, LOLOL
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 5:36 pm

@amymeme Yeah me and Mylo have our convos, I'm the one who starts it lol

@caseysteffans yeah just a couple more days and he will be 1, I can hardly believe it! Especially since almost I nearly lost him to parvo.

@Artic_Wind yeah that was Mylos first time seeing a lizard, it would've been interesting if he was loose out there haha in fact today just before coming here to type, we had Mylo loose running around and he saw a squirrel!! His first squirrel and first attempt at hunting...he failed, too slow lol I wish I was recoding haha he didn't want to come back in the house cause he kept trying to find it...I'm sure the next time he sees one he probably won't let it go away.

Anyway yeah you need the app and there's an arrow that you click to upload, it's easy and if it's direct videos from iphone/ipad it uploads quick. Can't wait to see said videos!

And I wish I had dog lover friends, unfortunately I don't if I did I would love to have a dog party of sorts lol. So far my girlfriend is planning to make him a sort of dog cake/cookie of some kind and the good thing is that his bday falls on Friday and we don't have school or work so we have the whole day free! I have a new huge king size split elk antler ready for him (he loves his antlers). And also he's been eating from a slow feed bowl since he was about 4 months old so on that day I will see how he does on a regular bowl. So most of the plans have to do with food lol and I'm gonna try to get a bday cone on him or some bandana.

Dang I typed a lot, well it is my thread! Haha
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:58 pm

Hey guys! Here are some new pics and video of Mylo…I felt like taking some pics of him today while at the park during our little break from the run. He is now a 1yr old happy and healthy puppy ..(for those who missed his huge bday post)..
Also got him a new 'temporary' skull print harness…I can't wait to get him one of them awesome Alpine Outfitters harnesses eventually.

Anyway here is Mylo at the park looking like a king king

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 Photo_27

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 Photo_28

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 Photo_29

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 Photo_30

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 Photo_31

Here he is with the new harness..
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 Photo_32
Close up of the skulls haha
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 Photo_33
Going back home!
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 Photo-11

Now some at home pics:

7:30am..just woke up…Mylo looks up at me from the floor then hops on and lays next to me then I brush him right there (with the assistance of a antler when he starts getting fussy).
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 Photo_34
Mylo being a doormat…he always does this at night when he's shutting down and of course he does it a few minutes before me or Tania have to go to the restroom or something lol My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 Photo-12
And finally me and Mylo got caught taking a nap on the floor haha My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 Photo_35

Now a short video of Mylo….and me having a howlin' convo lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:45 pm

Mylo does look like a king Dave, I really like these pics! The way the sun lights up these pics just makes it look like the most relaxing time, everything is bathed in gold, for the king Wink

Mylo looks great in his new skull harness! And your "door mat" pic, haha, mine seem to take turns being the doormat and blocking entrances, LOL, so that pic looks very familiar to me Smile

And of course the video...I just love his singing voice Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:28 am

Thanksss @Artic_Wind!
He's the little furry king of the neighborhood! Haha and Yeah I noticed how nice the sunlight was coming out on the pics so I kept taking them clicking non stop and hope that some came out good lol
And yeah I liked that harness it's simple and easy to click on with only one buckle thing...I also have the matching skull leash we've been having already, on these pics I have him on the 15 foot leash.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:52 am

Love the pics Dave, I agree with Jimmy, the sun just looked so great, bathed in gold and fit for a king indeed. Side note......the open ball that Mylo is playing with (7th pic down), is it heavy duty for chewers? Was going to buy one today for my new one coming and thought she may chew through it? Can you give a review of it? Thanks!! Oh and btw, love the new harness!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 11:53 am

Thanks @MiyasMomma!!
About the red open ball, well Mylo has never chewed on it..he's only interested in it when I throw it and he gets it. I only use it at the park since it's just tough rubber. Then I keep it in the car always.. I like it cause it won't get dirty or get soaked and stuff..fun to throw, has bounce and then you can also tug it, pull-pull-throw runnnn! lol
So in other words, Mylo had never chewed on it so I don't know if it can be chewed through, but it had been pulled on pretty heavily.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:47 pm

Thanks Dave, I will get one on my next acquisition, lol. It looked like it would be a whole lot of fun, and not like all the other balls I have.
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:02 pm

Mylo pictures always make me happy. He looks like he's having the time of his life. Look at that! He even smiles in his sleep!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:53 pm

Yeah @MiyasMomma, it's more fun than a regular ball..not as bouncy but still has a bounce haha

@Rumflower before taking pics we were running around with the ball...I was kicking it, throwing it, and some tug fun bounce and I love the super long leash but I wish I just had him off leash sometimes but it works!
The little king loves his sleep Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 8:10 pm

beautiful pictures, really like the sun light in them. love is face looks so happy.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 3:11 pm

Here's Mylos park whine, I've been wanting to get it on video so here it is...every time we are entering the park or sometimes near the park, he does this whine that annoys my girlfriend lol
This is earlier today

Last edited by davecerv on Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 3:28 pm

Haha, we are very familiar with that whine in our household. Then it tends to escalate into a full blown screech if we sit in the car for very long!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 3:36 pm

LOL, dude, that's not bad at all! And watching him while he does it, he is just TOO cute!

Mylo has the most beautiful brown eyes
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 3:45 pm

haha, Miya paid no attention to the whines, Sofie ran to the computer and started whining, lol. Funny video Dave, and sounds very much like Sofie, Miya doesn't whine in that way, except if she sees a kitty.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 4:42 pm

@MGoBlue
Yeah Mylo too, but not so much of a screech just a different whine similar to this one lol if were in the car too long stopped.

@Artic_Wind
Yeah I think it's kinda cute but my gf can barely stand it haha I'm like this is Mylo acting like a little baby puppy lol

@MiyasMomma
Awww Sofie is like ohhhhhh who's thaaat!?
Miya is like ehhh that's fake and not here
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 4:59 pm

These dogs!! Avalanche was out front as far as his lead would let him go and when I started the video he made a beeline to the front porch "Let me in!!!" Sasha's crashed in the corner and didn't even look up ...
Sounds a lot like Miya and Sofie!!

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next