It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

Female Join date : 2013-05-26

HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up Empty
PostSubject: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:00 pm

Chat away Smile
Back to top Go down
Hughie
Adult
Adult
Hughie

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 8:53 am

Oh that's creative, I like this one too!
Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Female Join date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:58 am

Sunny Sibe Up!!!! Ohhh I have a couple but lets see if I can get a brand new one. Beka used to do this nightly up again the wall for bedtime. Yep, up against the wall hee hee! It made me laugh and think just maybe she needed something to keep her from rolling completely over and give her a little stability!!

RachelNala1694
Adult
Adult
RachelNala1694

Male Join date : 2013-12-27

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:33 am

I LOVE THIS ONE!
Back to top Go down
eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:43 am

HAving such a difficulty time narrowing down the choices. So far I have it down to 4. LOL
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:48 am

Same here Erica. Do I go with the adorable spotted puppy belly? The ears flat and tongue sticking out? Or the, 'is the dog dead?' The holding up the wall??? So many choices!
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 12:24 pm

Oooo good choice this month. I may actually be able to enter with a decent picture this time!
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 12:30 pm

I have so many good ones of Shadow for this, she was quite the shameless hussy Razz I finally got a good one of Denali sunny sibe up last night too. Great choice on this one!

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 12:56 pm

I am glad you guys like this topic ^_^ . I thought about it for a long while and then the comparison of Sunny hit me with Sunny Sibe up. Very Happy

I love both entries so far, Bode's face is killing me, way too cute hehe.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:15 pm

Sara, I love that picture! Bode's face is hilarious!

amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:41 pm

Ashleigh - I LOVE your floors...are they pickled pine? What finish do you have...we have random width pine boards in the kitchen and they desperately need to be restored.

And I love this topic...I've been trying to get a picture of Ami sunny sibe up for months and months. And managed a shot through the kitchen window last week...it was minus 2 or something and sunny. Ami was stretched out on his back in the snow next to the back steps. It's still on the camera so I will have to retrieve it, as well as one of him on his back on "his" ottoman...
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:50 pm

I was going to say something about your awesome floors too, Ashleigh.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:11 pm

Oh ya'll! That's our family's camp in Grand Isle. Haha. But THANK YOU! I think they are just painted wood planks. I will pass the compliments on to my MIL though! Wink

Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:54 pm

There are so many good entries already! Haha, Ashleigh, Mishka cracks me up in that picture Laughing
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:30 pm

Good god Ami is so fluffy!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:51 am

lillith87 wrote:
Good god Ami is so fluffy!

Yup. Yup, he is lol! And sooo o soft I love you

And most of the time he smells like bacon...I think 'cause we are burning a lot of hickory this year, the only thing I can think. I don't give him smoked treats.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:30 am

Great idea Lucy Smile

So I was looking through all my pics to see if I already had some with this theme and came across this one...Mishka was 8 wks old and it was her first full day home. Kohdi is looking at her like she's a toy for him to play with, LOL

HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up 18110

Back to top Go down
Gunnersmatejmac
Teenager
Teenager
Gunnersmatejmac

Male Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:08 pm

Donny loves his moose.
HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up 20150222_084645_HDR_zpsbvz2fv3w
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:23 pm

Gunnersmatejmac wrote:
Donny loves his moose.
HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up 20150222_084645_HDR_zpsbvz2fv3w

Wow - in that picture, Loki could be Ami!

Except, Ami is not so good with snuggling Razz
Back to top Go down
Gunnersmatejmac
Teenager
Teenager
Gunnersmatejmac

Male Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:46 pm

Loki would just lay there and let Donny do just about anything. He has been very good around Donny.
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:47 pm

Just a reminder that this isn't the entry thread, it's the chat thread Very Happy Entry thread is here
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:47 pm

How come it says Congrats to Lycus for March HOTM sled dogs instead of Okami on the main page? Lucy and Okami are in the tiny text underneath but still, Okami deserves her props, she earned it Smile
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:32 pm

I've been waiting for that to be corrected, too.
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:08 am

I said something in one of the hijacks a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:13 pm

damn dogs are not rolling over!

PostSubject: Re: HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up   HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up Empty

Back to top Go down

HOTM Chat- April- Sunny Sibe Up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next