It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 2:36 am

Been just over a year now since I re-did the front yard, things are filling in much better, and look how much my lil Black Pine tree grew! I cant seem to find a good time of day to take pics, so this is the best I could get...a compliment to me tho has been neighbors on their walks have been stopping and taking pics of my yard, with a few seeing me on my dog walk and stopping me to say how they love my yard Smile makes me feel good!, haha, so heres a few updated pics.

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 02714

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 02911

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 03112

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 03213

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 03313

Ive got more pics of other stuff to add, but not tonight, im tired.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 3:34 am

Edited out. Pics were upside down

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 3:40 am

And finally...for now...a pic of the patio set I painted last summer. I finally found some cushions (sunbrella) and some pillows that didn't cost me an arm and a leg. Cushions I'd prefer thicker but these will do for now. Ok, so NOW I'm done with pics for tonite...hahaha

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 11:30 am

It all looks so well put together. Nothing like how I looked with my head tilted funny in front of my co-workers while I was looking at it. lol. I need to do some serious weeding on all my stuff. This rain is getting my stuff out of control.

Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 1:12 pm

Jimmy, how on earth did you get the images upside down... the front yard looks fantastic all filled in. i love the 2nd and 3rd yrs of growth you really get to see it take shape. all my spring flowers are almost done blooming. and i only got 2 irises to bloom due to Finn Sad

Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 4:37 pm

The game of the day.... see if I can view the pictures by topping the tablet over before the screen flips as well!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 7:29 pm

Seriously?! All of you are seeing the images upside down? That is too weird cuz they're all right side up on my laptop, my iPhone, AND my iPad. I don't even know how to fix it for you guys, except to post them upside down on my side, lol. That probly wouldn't work either. Dang, that sucks.

Edit: ok, so it just got weirder. I had to reset my iPhone cuz I thought I wasn't getting my emails, and after I did all that, I came back in here, only I was logged out (cuz I just reset my phone) and when I checked my posts, the last 6 pics were upside down (so now I know what you all are talking about...) BUT, when I logged in, I checked again and all the pics, including the last 6, are right side up! WTH!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 4:16 am

Ok, so I am doing this again...you shouldnt have to hang upside down to see these, haha, im doing it from my laptop.

Been super hot here, its summer afterall, things are holding up well, things do tend to stop blooming in these heatwaves though Sad but I havent lost anything!
Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 01010

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 02111

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 03310

A little project I did last Sunday. I re-did the pathway to the bench in a granite "flagstone", I totally think it looks better but if you dont, dont tell me, LOLOL
Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 03510

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 03610

And...I figured out a new project for myself!!! This planter is raised, i have my "river" starting here and then it drops to the next level, then down to the next level, etc. sooooooo, im thinking of removing everything from this top tier planter (leaving the juniper "tree" of course, and the Amaryllis...it does TOO good here, I dont want to disturb it) and then dropping down a pond and some boulders for it and then relandscaping...the image in my head has it looking pretty cool

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 02710

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 02910

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 02410

so next pics I post will either be the process of doing it, or the finished deal Smile
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Looks lovely, Jimmy! For these I WOULD b hand upside down Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 1:25 am

Thank you Amy! Summer is definitely the time it looks least pretty just cuz the heat kinda stops things from wanting to bloom. Last year I bought some Zinnias during the summer that really looked beautiful all the way up til Christmas, so I think I'm gonna look for some of those again.

I may have already hit a roadblock on my pond idea. Sad I've been looking on Amazon and I'd like a preformed pond rather than just the plastic liner stuff. Plastic liner stuff gets really really poor reviews. However, I have two limitations on pre-formed. One is the size, they all seem to be bigger than the planter itself, which isn't so much of a problem, would just be a little more work, but limitation number two I think would prevent it all from happening, and that is the location of the trunk of the big juniper. No way around that without removing the juniper and I really don't think I want to do that. HOWEVER! In looking at the various ideas, I found pond less waterfalls. I'll have to investigate just how these things work but I may be able to use my existing River, with its tiers, and actually have a functioning waterfall affect! Now that would be really cool! It basically looks like I'd bury a catch basin, that has a hose, and attach it to a rock with pump above it. They sell a realistic looking "rock" for this function, so I'd just remove an existing rock, and replace it with this waterfall rock. So while the entire river wouldn't be flowing, it'd have the affect of a river flowing with the three or so tiers dropping water to the area below! I have to look much further into it but it seems like it'd be really cool. Or look for a smaller pre-formed pond for the top tier planter. Or both! Lol
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 3:41 pm

i love the idea of the river over the pond BUT not sure how much work it will be to keep the rock from growing algae on them.... digging a pond with roots near by sound like a nightmare.

love the new flagstone over the old steppers you had there.

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Yeah Jenn, I was up til 2:30 in the morning contemplating it all. Don't know if either idea will happen. For the waterfall, it's something I should have considered beforehand...to do it now would mean basically starting all over. Rocks have to be cemented in and sealed, a huge catch basin has to be put at the bottom of each tier and then filled with gravel or something, it's quite the undertaking. I watched a few YouTube videos and it's straightforward enough, but ugh, just a lot of re-doing everything and in the end, not sure it'll be worth it. With the pond, I can totally see just a black pool of water there, I think it'd look awesome. I have leftover granite flagstone that I'd be able to put around the edge, it'd stay clean from debris for the most part cuz I don't have trees that drop a bunch of leaves, BUT...that trunk of the juniper has quite the slant to it, it's pretty much in the middle of the planter, then like you said, the roots...from all accounts, either the pre-formed or the liner is a P I T A to get situated and formed to the hole, with backfilling collapsing edges and all that fun stuff, not to mention chances at leaking, I dunno, it's something I'd love to see there, just not sure it's worth it either. I was thinking some kind of cool fountain maybe. I have one I like, I'll find a pic and post it, I just really love water features and this spot is ideal for one. I just need to figure out something that'll work there...I just haven't been happy with how that top tier looks, something just isn't right about it.

Thanks Jenn! That flagstone was given to me! I wish it had a little more in the way of brown tones in the veins but overall I think it looks totally better than the step pavers that were there. I hated how fake they looked, lol.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 1:45 am

This project took me an entire day Sad and gave me the worst headache. The heat has a lot to do with that part though. Anyways, I had it all done, it looked good, but like...the more I looked at it, the more I didn't like it, so....I had to do it all over again. I think it looks better now. Anyways, this is in the backyard on the lawn area. I had circular pavers there, but they were always too low, and the grass around them burned in the summer heat cuz they'd get so hot. Since I still had leftover granite flagstone, I thought I'd re-do this spot. First I had to build it up so it was level with the flagstone decking  around the grass, and also slope it towards the lawn for water run off, then the fun part of fitting the puzzle like pieces together (nothing like having to do this part twice! ) rather than letting grass grow in between them like I did the pavers, I put DG. Grass would have looked better, but, it would have burned even worse with these stones. My flagstone decking is a tan color with grey cement, sooooo, since this flagstone is grey, I put tan DG so it looks like it was done purposely, lol. Then I put grass seed up til the edge, and then throughout the lawn in all the bare spots. It'll look better once the grass grows in to the edge.

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 Image39

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 Image41

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 Image40
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 3:01 pm

Looks great! Just how high IS that drop-off?!!?
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 3:26 pm

Amy, I had about the same thought - - but mine ran to "Wouldn't want to lean too far back on that bench!"

It's really pretty, what you've done, Jimmy and that view is beautiful but just how steep / long is that drop??

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 3:32 pm

Thank you Amy Smile

The houses came with a fence at the edge of the yard. Most neighbors kept theirs there. Fencing is ugly though, and made the yard seem smaller than it is. By moving the fence down into the canyon, it kinda makes my yard seem like it goes on forever. When I designed the grass area, the image in my head was like those infinity pools where the edge just drops off. It's not a cliff or anything, but if you're drunk, and mis-stepped, you would roll down the hill, lol. If I ever sold the house, I'd probly have to install some kind of fencing there to comply with ...whatever codes may be in place for this kind of thing. It's just a slope though. The fencing will stop you before you reached the road below, LOLOL
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 3:38 pm

Sorry Al, I didn't see your comment. Thank you! Where the bench is, you can lean back all you want, you won't go anywhere, lol. I only leave that bench there, exactly where it is, kinda in memory of Malukhai. This entire area was done for him, including the bench. He used it! I'll have to post a pic of how he used it, but yeah, this was a project he was helping me with everyday, so it kills me to change anything here. It's a great spot for a small table with maybe two chairs, but I'm leaving the bench, as ugly as it is. I'll find a pic of the slope, if not I'll go out and take one. It's ugly though, just bare dirt. If I can't get a deck done there, I'd love to atleast terrace it.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 4:20 pm

Hopefully these post right side up, if not, please let me know cuz it doesn't show on my end.

This is two perspectives of the fenced in part of the slope. My yard actually goes beyond this, and down to the road but no need to fence in canyon. This is enough for the dogs to have more room, without getting into natives that could be hiding rattlesnakes and stuff. Fire dept. wants, I think 100ft of clear defensible space and then 300ft of some other kind of defensible space (my head hurts, I just can't remember the name of it) so this fits that requirement.

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 Image42

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 5:21 pm

first one is good. Second of the both of them is upside down. You may check the links to make sure there isn't some random odd character being added when you link it in.

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 5:34 pm

Thank you Jenn! I think I know what the problem is, just not sure how the first one worked then, lol. My iPad has a case, the way it's designed, the natural way to use it is actually with the camera upside down. So all this time I've been taking pics upside down, only the iPad stores them right side up. Yesterday when I was done with my little project. I flipped the iPad so the camera should have been right side up (those pics posted all correctly I'm assuming) and took my pics. I don't get why I'm not seeing upside down pics though after I post them, but you all can. I'll go ahead and delete the second pic, first one shows the angle of the slope anyways, I just wanted both perspectives.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 6:13 pm

Just picked some tomatoes Smile the big ones are "Better Boys", then there are some Roma and Napoli, then Grape (they really do look like grapes!) and a few cherry tomatoes I've been picking those  daily for awhile now.

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 Image44
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 1:04 am

I'm going to have to update here...its been almost a year! I'll take some pics tomorrow.

I got a new gas fire pit table for my birthday! I'm the happiest person! LOL. I have had a fire pit here that I bought new that just sat there for years, unused, cuz I don't like the smell of burning wood. Plus, being on the canyon, and its location under a wood patio cover made it risky. Now I have a gas one! yay! works awesome too!!! I practically live in the backyard, and nights can get chilly at times (Im skinny, I get cold easily, LOL) so now I can be all warm while Im back here bounce   I've been really really busy on this house since January, inside and out, and really taking care of things Ive been wanting/needing. Dogs got new grass, AGAIN, I got these really cool quality sunshades for all the sliding glass doors on the back of the house, they mount outside and work AMAZING at keeping the sun out/house cooler while still being able to see out from inside the house. Got a new garage door, finally! so now my Escape can park inside again Smile Entry, living room, dining room, hallways are all redone, now Im starting the kitchen, well, Ive been busy busy busy, haha, and this little firepit makes me the happiest

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 04913
Back to top Go down
jalepeno
Senior
Senior
jalepeno

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Jimmy, that looks really cool!
How are the skeeters down there this year?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 1:48 am

Thank you Michael! Im loving it! its the little things that make me happy Smile

Ok, I am not going to lie, but I had to look up "skeeter" Embarassed I came up with boats, so is that correct? (Ive had to look up "marmots" before too when you've mentioned them, LOL, I had never heard of them! hahaha) anyways, I'd say the skeeters are out! My new job I am LOVING, so I'll share some pics in here of the place since it has an interesting history, landscape and...boats too! Wink and since I failed to get update pics of my own projects here,this weekend  LOL.  

Here's your boats! This is across the street from my job...awesome boats

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 Boats10

So this hotel I work at is a historical landmark, its AMAZING!!! Its pretty famous so if you google it, you can see the inside, its gorgeous, all wood! I think its also a 5 star hotel, so you are well taken care of. My pics are from the outside, its a Victorian style with lots of history and even a ghost!

This is the "photo sign" anyone visiting the Del takes pics here, its crazy! We have to make sure the color here is ALWAYS perfect, we used orange and yellow Marigolds and I forget the name (its been a long day) but theyre "red flames"
Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 00914

This is a Draco (Dragon Tree) native to the Canary Islands, the hotel protects this tree with its life! its probably atleast 200 years old and has been the back drop for a Marilyn Monroe movie called "Some Like It Hot" Its in an area called "Vista Walk" and many weddings are performed here...the backdrp is the beach and ocean so its a pretty dramatic setting.
Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 01119

Another perspective
Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 01415

Another photo op sign, out on the main street in red, white, and blue Petunias. The news crew just filmed here the other day because Tom Cruise is supposed to be nearby filming a Top Gun movie
Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 00519

This is the Windsdor Lawn,,,the finest of restaurants are located here and your view while eating is the ocean. Its amazing! this grass is synthetic turf and in the winter, gets turned into an ice skating rink, its spectacular! ice skating right on this pristine beach.
Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 00720

There is an old man that is hired just to build sand castles each day, I took this pic when Barbara Bush passed away
Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 Sand_c10

Hmm, my other pics I can't find Sad well, anyways, its a cool place to work and Im finally doing something I love, Ive had zero stress here and Im super happy here Smile The Antiques Roadshow filmed here last week, the place was a madhouse, LOL, it was fun to see though cuz ive watched that show many times
Back to top Go down
jalepeno
Senior
Senior
jalepeno

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 2:06 am

Sorry, Jimmy, for using a euphemism.
I meant "mosquitoes."
They are what usually drive us inside when we are on our deck.
Maybe we need a big fire pit like yours!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects   Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jimmy's (home of Kohdi and Mishka) Gardening Projects

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next