It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  Empty
PostSubject: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:50 pm

I felt like putting together some recent fun clips of Mylo running and now he's starting to hop! This past week has been really busy for me so there hasn't been enough time to go to the park so I was like hey we can do some recall training in the driveway with a cut up weenie for about ten minutes. And it was a success, since it was the first time he was getting a weenie, he runs like hell! I stand on one end and my girl on the other.
So here ya go, 6 month old Mylo... enjoy!

Last edited by davecerv on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:11 pm

Very cute video Very Happy I can't believe how dark the circles around his eyes have gotten!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:58 pm

Ahhhhh, my gosh y'all are so happy. Funny, you talk to Mylo like I do with Miya, I love husky talk, lol.....
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 4:52 pm

Awwww...so cute I love you

Hey Dave - is it my imagination or does Mylo come almost up to your knee at the withers? I know you have been concerned about his size, (how old is he now?) but he doesn't look all that undersized to me for a pup. Archer (granted, mixed with something else) is just over a year and has grown a lot in the last few months - at 8-ish months may have been just about this size. Also - I was sure Mylo was going to be a wooly...not not so sure!

Whatever...he is one very cute customer and I love his mask!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 6:24 pm

Yeah Mylo is almost to my knee, and he's currently 6 months old and yeah I don't think he will be a wooly either anymore cause he slowly lost his side hairs from his face (I loves those side hairs!) and he's been shedding too for the past few weeks! I love his mask too and he seems to be getting some more grey on his back.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 7:47 pm

Wow!!! What happened to the little wooly? Lol. Videos are adorable! I'm on my iPad in the backyard and when you guys started talking to each other, Mishka came running over and did the head tilt thing listening to you guys, haha. Mylo is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:37 pm

I guess he's not so wooly anymore haha (I'm glad). Thanks! And awww Mishka heard Mylo! Whenever he gets rowdy in the car I just trigger him to howl and we keep riding along like that, sometimes I'll have the windows down so the world can hear lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:16 pm

Haha, I'm happy that you're happy that Mylo isn't a wooly but man am I surprised! Mylo had that bone structure and everything! He's truly beautiful! ( I use that word whether it's a boy or girl, so hope it's not offensive, I just think "handsome" doesn't always do the husky justice Wink )

And yeah, Mishka came running over and stopped, Mylo talked again and she tilted her head, then when he did it again, she tilted her head to them other side, it was so cute, haha. I love that you do it in the car! Lol, people seem to really love husky talk. Kohdi talks to everyone and just wins their hearts with it. Great job with the video too, love when he's jumping up for the treat and it's in like slow motion Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:34 pm

Yeah we really thought he was gonna be a wooly! and yeah understand..handsome isn't enough lol
Sometimes in the morning on the way to his mommas house he can get a bit bratty in the car so I give him something to do arrooooooooo lol And yeah it's slow motion from the iphone, ever since we introduced him to weenies this past week (for recall training) he gets soo excited that he jumps for joy and I had to record it.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:19 am

Here's a new little compilation of some zoomie action and car howling with my boy Mylo! He's about to be 8 months in two days…my lil boy :'(
And that's my girlfriend in the background, she wanted me to block her out as much as possible lol
Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:42 am

Lol omg so cute! Love the song too Smile He's getting big
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 4:02 pm

Haha, they do pick up your day. His mask is ever changing and his coat is too, he is growing into a handsome boy(not that he wasn't already handsome, lol)
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 7:46 pm

VERY cute! That is one happy puppy Smile perfect music choice!

Mylo has the coolest markings, he's a beautiful husky Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 3:47 am

@GravityM yeah that's my favorite song from the "all dogs go to heaven" movie! And yeah he's slowly getting big :'(

@MiyasMomma he keeps our day going! He's a mystery, it's like we can't get used to his current colors cause he could be totally different a month from now lol at one point he seemed mostly white with a black circle goggles mask.

@Artic_Wind he's truly a happy pup and you can't keep him down haha
As I said Mylos markings are a mystery..who knows how they will be a month or two from now..whatever it is I can't wait to see what he ends up with. I personally think he might end up with markings/colors very similar to Mishka...yeah yeah I know she's a female haha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:39 pm

I think you are right, his coloring and markings are a lot like Mishka's already. His mask is a little heavier though. Which also means he'll keep more of his mask as he gets older. Mylo's markings remind me a lot of my last boy husky, Malukhai, only Malukhai's mask was even heavier. The description you gave to Renee up above is what really made me think of Malukhai, he too was at one point almost completely whiteish with a really dark heavy mask, I called it his Batman mask, haha. I have a picture somewhere where it's really obvious.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:49 am

Yeah theres a pic on your gardening thread where Malukhai is in it and I see what you're talking about! Mylo had some heavy black rings around his eyes but they are slowly fading. I remember when his line in the middle of his face was really curvy but it straightened out by the time he was 1 month.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:39 am

Yeah, that pic in my gardening thread is when he was a bit older, but yeah, Malukhai's playful spirit from that pic I see in Mylo.The pic im attatching is what came to mind when you described to Renee his coat getting whiter but still the dark mask. Here Malukhai's mask was way heavy, haha.
Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  Malukh10
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:51 am

Awwwwwwww look at that lil pup...yup that was Mylo a few months ago but just a little lighter in the eye rings haha and he also had a little more sandy/yellowish/sable spread out... like what malukhai has in the middle of his face but more spread out around the body.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:10 am

Hmmm, what you're describing sounds like Mylo could become either Malukhai's or Mishka's coloring, haha. Malukhai had a lot of that brownish color you see on his forehead throughout his body, in the pic above its very faint but he has it in his shoulders , some throughout his sides and on the back part of his back legs...but the yellowish/sandy you describe sounds more like Mishka. I'd post another pic to show you Malukhai's "true" coat colors (where the lighting really picks it up) but this is Mylo's video thread, wouldn't be cool of me. I think Malukhai's coloring would have been described as wolf gray while Mishka's is just...gray, haha. I do think Mylo will keep most of his mask though. He is one adorable puppy Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:03 am

Here's a new video of Mylo Wylo! He's about to be 9 months old.
Mylo running in mid grass, some talking in the car, playing fetch, and tasting some home made peanut butter pumpkin cinnamon cookie treats!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:23 am

It STILL blows my mind that Mylo didn't turn out to be a wooly, LOLOL . Vid is so cute, I love the way he talks, he's adorable...and I love his mask!!! He's a happy boy for sure Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:08 am

Hopefully he doesn't surprise us with that in the future lol
I love talking with him Smile I wish dogs could speak basic English like yes and no haha
His back is really filling up with grayish/black idk what to call it haha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:21 pm

Haha, I'm pretty sure he won't surprise you in the future Wink

That would be cool, but I'd kinda rather be able to understand what they're saying, LOL (without them knowing I can understand, LOLOL), pretty sure with all the talking Kohdi does, he's talking smack about me to Mishka somewhere in it all, haha

His coat will change with the seasons, one of the things I love about this breed Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:22 pm

I only miss his long side hairs on his face, it was so cute haha

Kinda off topic here but hey it's my thread lol…I had a dream that I was in a huge grass area without a fence or anything and Mylo was running around having fun with another husky and I was smiling.
I couldn't tell how the other husky looked only a fluffy tail and it's behind lol
I guess Mylos future sister is invading my dreams haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)    Fun video clips with my boy!  (New video 7/5/2015)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun video clips with my boy! (New video 7/5/2015)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1