It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? Empty
PostSubject: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:39 pm

hi, i live in central California i was wondering if anyone knows of any husky groups in the area, that do activities like hiking or husky dog park meet up days? afro Or even urban mushing?? scratch

Last edited by RedFlashFire05 on Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:54 pm

Doses any one go to the dog park in lathrop ca? early in the morning on the weekends and want to meet up that 8am 8:30am? sunny we usually go just about every weekend as long as the weather is not to hot jocolor .

Last edited by RedFlashFire05 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 5:52 pm

still trying to convince my brother to go hiking at Sunol Regional Wilderness park in Alameda County, CA;  Cool  next weekend, not sure if we will be there early or do an evening hike yet. Suspect i hope the weather hold out study .

Last edited by RedFlashFire05 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:31 pm

sadly where not going hiking Sunday, my brother hurt his knee  Crying or Very sad  and since hes the one driving we'll have to postpone our trip. Smile until he is better.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:04 pm

not sure if anyone in California know about Sierra Nevada Dog Drivers annual mushing clinic. just thought i would spread the word here's the link http://sndd.org/events.html
i wish i could go, but i don't drive and my brother is not comfortable driving in the snow, but I'll see if i can convince him.
Back to top Go down
Zarasmom
Newborn
Newborn
Zarasmom

Female Join date : 2015-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:05 pm

I'm from cali my husky is 10 weeks old
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/therealzara7
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 6:44 pm

she is very beautiful. if you live in bay area there are is a club umm... think its called Bay Area Siberian Husky Club. not sure what type of get together they do, but i do now they do hiking trips. that are open to club members and non members.
Back to top Go down
Zarasmom
Newborn
Newborn
Zarasmom

Female Join date : 2015-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:03 pm

I'm not in the Bay Area I'll check it out it will be worth the drive anything for my baby
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/therealzara7
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 8:24 pm

there also is a mushing group in Costa Mesa ca. if you live on the southern end of California they hold weekly dog scooting class at at fairview park during the cooler months of the year.
http://www.urbanmushing.com/scooteringandsleddinggear.htm
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 2:01 am

there's a meetup being held by Siberian Husky Social Group on Valentine's Day in Fremont on Sunday, February 14, 2016 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM at  Central Dog Park 1740 Stevenson Blvd.  Fremont, CA .
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:25 am

just thought i would spreed the word that there is going to be a Meetup and Urban-Mushing Info/Demo is being held at Hilliard Comstock Northwest Community Park 2594 West Steele Lane Santa Rosa, CA 95403 on Saturday, March 19, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM. for any one interested in making the drive out there.
i'm hope that i can convince my brother to go.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 5:16 pm

there is going to be another husky meetup coming up. if you can make the drive here is the info.
Remington dog park on Ebbtide at Bridgeway, Sausalito, CA, Saturday, April 2, 2016 at 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:56 pm

Wished I live in cali because I'd bring Red these meet ups. As far as I know, there aren't any in my area. pale
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 7:10 pm

i did find a meetup group in new York on meetup.com although it might be a bit far but here's the link if you want to check it out.
http://www.meetup.com/nychusky/
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 9:38 pm

Darn! Yeah the city is a tad far for us and it'd only be worth it for us to take the train in but of course they won't allow a dog on the train. Thanks for looking tho!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:51 pm

there will be a husky meetup on Saturday, April 2, 2016 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM at 100 Ebbtide Ave Sausalito, CA 94965, for anyone who is willing to go.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:30 pm

they are doing a fundraiser and fur babies are welcome. SOMA StrEat Food Park at 428 11th St, San Francisco, CA on Friday, April 8, 2016 from 5:30 PM to 7:15 PM
for more info check out their link: https://www.facebook.com/events/546198702229358/

Husky meetup at Seal Point (Dog) Park on 1901 J Hart Clinton Dr, San Mateo, CA on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 starting at 11:30 AM.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 6:05 pm

Santa Rosa Meetup & Urban Mushing Event on Sunday, April 24, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM the park is located 2594 West Steele Lane Santa Rosa, ca. and will be followed by a meetup at the dog park located within Hilliard Comstock Northwest Community Park.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 6:32 pm

For anyone in northern California or willing to make the drive. there will be a husky meetup on Saturday, May 7, 2016 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM at Dogbone Meadows 2551 Novato Blvd., Novato, CA
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:33 pm

husky meetup at the Dog Days of Oakland Block Pawty on Saturday, May 14, 2016 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM at the Wag Hotels at 39 4th Street, Oakland, CA
TICKETS (per adult):
$7 Early Bird (ends 4/30 at 11:59pm)
$10 Door Price
Dogs & kids are free!
Purchase tickets here: http://dogdaysoak.eventbrite.com/?aff=meetup
All proceeds will benefit Friends of Oakland Animal Services
for anyone who's interested in attending.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyThu May 26, 2016 3:06 pm

if you live near or around the bayarea or want to take a nice road trip out to the bay. there will be a Sausalito Meetup at  Remington dog park 100 Ebbtide Ave. Sausalito, CA 94966 on Saturday, June 4, 2016 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 4:20 pm

there will be a Ice Cream social hosted by Northern California Sled Dog Rescue (NorSled) on Sunday, June 19, 2016 starting at 10:00 AM at Oak Hill Park 3005 Stone Valley Road, Danville, CA.

$10 per person/$25 per family (2 adults (max)/2 children).
Price includes sandwich, drink, chips & ice cream (people + dogs).

Please go to www.norsled.org for tickets.

if you cant make it to the Ice Cream Social hosted by NorSled there is a meetup being held by Siberian Husky Social Group after the ice cream social called Romp Fest - June 2016 on Sunday, June 19, 2016 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM at Upper Douglass Dog park 800 27th St, San Francisco , CA.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:57 pm

there will be a meetup at Saint Mary's dog park on Sunday, July 24, 2016 from 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM
located at 95 Justin Dr San Francisco, CA 94112.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 6:59 pm

there will be a meetups on at the flowing parks for anyone willing to make the drive:

Remington Dog Park in Sausalito, ca on Saturday, August 20, 2016 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM. the park is located on 100 Ebbtide Ave. Sausalito, CA 94966

Saint marys dog park on Sunday, August 21, 2016 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. the park is located on 95 Justin Dr San Francisco, CA 94112.

Mission Creek Dog park on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM. the park is located on 485 Berry St San Francisco, CA, US

Back to top Go down
Michelle Dobson
Newborn
Newborn
Michelle Dobson

Female Join date : 2016-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 1:32 am

awww when you said northern california I got excited. I'm in northern CA and san fran is 6-7 hours south.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?   Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california? Empty

Back to top Go down

Husky meet ups: bay area - central valley california?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next