It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Leo's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 2:29 am

Artic_Wind wrote:
Love the pic of Leo standing on the cot, I see that look in Kohdi a lot, haha.

@Jennifer...do you sell them on a website or something? I'd love bandanas for my two! And better is helping a rescue!

i too am interested in buy a bandana to help the rescue.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 2:31 am

thanks, i reduced his food a bit cause he love to eat his cow ear in the morning and some extra exercise too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 3:24 am

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye74
we walk over to the school to see if they had posted when the kids start school.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye75
then he had to wait for me to get ready for the dog park on Saturday.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye76

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye77
i finally got a picture of his friend Maggie well his other friend named Maggie. she is the brown dog with the black muzzle.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye78
enjoying playing with Velma the Great Dane puppy.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye79
one happy puppy after wrestling with Velma.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye83
Joey joined us for our morning walk, it was very nice out.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye80
he was very hyper this morning, so i had him carry his backpack.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye81
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 10:35 am

Very nice pictures, Ronin! How does he do with the backpack? I was looking to getting a couple for when I go hiking.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 3:55 pm

thanks, he dose very well with it, he wasn't very thrilled about it the first time he used it even though it was empty.
he pack is huge it holds 8 bottles of water per side. so far he still carries marbles in the pack every now an then.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 5:13 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye92
after his morning walk.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye91
on our short road trip.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye87
Leo and Joey after a trip to the dog park.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye90
a pic of him out on our walk.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye86
Leo still clean after his bath.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye89
the curiosity finally go him to jump up on the micro deck we made and look into the pool, but he still hasnt gone in Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye88
finally go another good picture of non blurry Joey, they were hanging out in the kitchen after Leo did his morning zoomies.

today he turns 2 years and 3 months old.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye85

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye84
Back to top Go down
TigerCzarina
Teenager
Teenager
TigerCzarina

Female Join date : 2015-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 3:53 pm

LOL This week must have been "early morning zoomies" week! We thought Luka was going to go through the floorboards this morning. Does Joey keep up with him or just watch from the sidelines?
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:09 am

TigerCzarina wrote:
LOL This week must have been "early morning zoomies" week! We thought Luka was going to go through the floorboards this morning. Does Joey keep up with him or just watch from the sidelines?

Joey usually just watches him, and he gives him the "wow, were crazy" look Laughing . Leo use to do zoomies in the house and all over the couches, i miss that cause it was so funny to watch.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 4:04 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y104
Leo after the dog park last week.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye96
and one more look into the pool, but still hasn't gone in yet. not sure how to get him to go in.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y102
waiting to go out to the dog park this Saturday.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye98

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y100
we got there and he got some mud on his face  lol! , there were to many dogs that i didn't know so didn't take to may pictures that day.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye97
there lots of puddles to splash in, i got luck and that was all the mud he got on him  lol! , most of the other dogs there were very muddy.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y101
when went home, cause it was getting to hot out, and he took a nap.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye99
Sunday, we took a wick trip to the pet store for some bunny food and treats. and he watched a kitten plying with is mouse toy.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y103
and napped on the way back home.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 4:45 pm

Looks like Leo is having a great summer! He is so gorgeous I love his coat!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 6:08 pm

thanks, still working on getting him into the pool but not sure how to go about it.

i got the video put together of Leo at the dog park.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 4:54 pm

its been a bit warm and humid so we haven't done much outdoor actives or than the dog park.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y110
we took the kids walk to school and we got picked up by my mom aka Leo's Grandma.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y107
my failed attempt at a selfie, we were on our way home form the dog park.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y108
we have been using this walking app  called ResQwalk. it tracks your walk as you raise money for rescues, we usually walk for 3 different rescues. this was his first 2.04 miles walk that he has done in a long time (well since our trip to little Yosemite anyway) in hot weather too. bounce  Very Happy

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y105
he sleeps in the weirdest spots  lol!

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y109
and then he gave me a nice toothie smile.
Back to top Go down
meemster414
Puppy
Puppy
meemster414

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 3:09 pm

Leo is so handsome!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 5:12 pm

thanks, he is quite a ham. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 9:10 pm

Last pic is too cute Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 7:20 pm

Leoooo!! Them last two pics are the best sunny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
TigerCzarina
Teenager
Teenager
TigerCzarina

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 7:59 pm

Cutie! That app sounds really neat-I think we'll look into that! Might as well walk for a cause, right?!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 1:46 pm

thanks, i love the toothie smile too heheh.
i like that app it help me track how much we walk and where or not he is improving on his growing pain issue, which as been an on an off thing until it clears up. he has been walking so much better an longer now. i hope it will clear up soon Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 6:40 pm

Leo enjoying his cow ear after his brunch feeding, not sure why but he likes to eat around 11 or noon. Shocked
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y112

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y115
then next day, my mom wanted to re-pot some plants and he wanted to help.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y114
look at thoughs gears turning...

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y122
he's getting and idea affraid .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y123
he helped loosen some of the potting soil we have covered up, and spread it around just a little haha.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y121
and got some all over his face Laughing , then...

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y128
he went under the tarp Shocked . i got some video of him digging in there and snooping around.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y127
then he wanted some 3 milks cake that i made for my grandma's birthday.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_y126
he also got to try some strawberry goat yogurt.
Back to top Go down
TigerCzarina
Teenager
Teenager
TigerCzarina

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 7:07 pm

Aw what a good gardening helper he is!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 8:45 pm

Such cute pics Ronin, he's adorable. His coat looks like it's changing! He seems lighter overall but the red on his body, darker
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 9:19 pm

Yay more Leo pics! For some reason the pic with his furry tail popping out made me crack up haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 11:46 am

thanks, i couldn't stop laughing Laughing . wail he was investigating the dirt for gopher activity.

he has started to darken, he is truing a chocolate color as more fluff falls out which has been slowly falling for a wail now. his chocolate coloring eventually turns into a orange color not sure if will this time. he was that same color he was about 4-6 months old it was around September/October, then the next year he was more orange not sure what color he will turn out this year.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 4:30 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye12
he was enjoying the sun shine.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye13
he was more energetic this morning so we played a round of fetch.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye14
then i noticed that he has some swelling going on on his right side of his muzzle, then took him to the vet. they checked for mites but he had none.  affraid so, it turns out he got a spider bite from sticking his head in the bushes. his on meds now and its getting better. but no dog park for another week though.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye20
he got sneaky on the way back form the vet, i stopped to get a Sunday, someone helped himself  lol!

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye11
i got some pictures of him in a new bandana, and his bit is looking so much better.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye10
i got him to pose for a quick picture.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye18
i also got one more of him on our walk.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye16
i got him read for his morning walk but didn't seem to want to go, but i convinced him with a bribe. Laughing

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Leo_ye17
he turns 2 years and 4 months today.
he has grown a 1/2 inch, he stands at 26 1/2 inches and weight he weighs in at 72.2lbs.

Last edited by RedFlashFire05 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TigerCzarina
Teenager
Teenager
TigerCzarina

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 4:59 pm

Such a pretty bandana! Sorry to hear about the spider bite... affraid  Hope he feels better soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leo's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 38  Next