It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mylo being a bad, bone crazed puppy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

Mylo being a bad, bone crazed puppy! Empty
PostSubject: Mylo being a bad, bone crazed puppy!   Mylo being a bad, bone crazed puppy! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 4:18 am

Mylo took advantage of my temporarily blind right eye tonight…lol
So while eating some caldo de pollo (chicken soup), the chicken I was biting in to fell in to the bowl and splashed a little bit and a drop went in my right eye Mad ughhh…I must mention that it was a little spicy so it stung quite a bit.
Of course this delectable chicken brothy meal has Mylo's attention, he's been sitting to my side quietly and desperately wishing I just give him my entire bowl. Finished the soup and theres a little bit of chicken breast on the bone left with some skin. I'm getting up holding my bowl with my right hand…my right eye is still temporarily gone, hurting when I open it…so as I'm getting up BOOOOM Mylo quickly hops and snatches that chicken breast bone remain that was in the bowl affraid I was like OMG freakin Mylo took advantage of the situation! I didn't even see him cause my eye..I didn't get mad at him or did any reaction really I just acted like it didn't happen. I was nervous that he might have snatched up the half a corn cob that was in there too but he didn't get that.

So yeah that was Mylo being a bad, quick puppy lol I felt like typing the story here for some enjoyment haha
In the end it's not so bad cause it's in his dna to eat bones but we don't give him bones so when he gets the chance he takes it. I think this is the fourth time he rejoices in victory but the first time like this lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
tyler.jenkins.125
Teenager
Teenager
tyler.jenkins.125

Male Join date : 2015-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Mylo being a bad, bone crazed puppy!   Mylo being a bad, bone crazed puppy! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 am

They always take advantage of bad situations don't they! They know when a situation is most advantageous.

Was the bone cooked? (Cooked bones can splinter and cause a whole mess of damage internally)
Back to top Go down
http://tylerjenkinsmusic.com/
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mylo being a bad, bone crazed puppy!   Mylo being a bad, bone crazed puppy! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 12:14 pm

Ohh yeah, I'm just glad he did it to me and not my girlfriends father cause he would've gotten so pissed! And Yeah the soup had whole pieces of chicken in it, legs, thighs, but mine had a breast in it. He's been acting as usual but I'm watching him.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mylo being a bad, bone crazed puppy!   Mylo being a bad, bone crazed puppy! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:03 pm

sorry to hear about your eye. hope Mylo is alright with the eating of the bone and all, hopefully it was a small bone so it get digested faster.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mylo being a bad, bone crazed puppy!   Mylo being a bad, bone crazed puppy! EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:22 pm

I put an eye drop on the eye and it felt better quickly and the chicken used for the soup wasn't the usual chicken bought at the grocery store, it was a small breast. It was a small farm raised chicken that my girlfriends mom got from a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mylo being a bad, bone crazed puppy!   Mylo being a bad, bone crazed puppy! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mylo being a bad, bone crazed puppy!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1