It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:41 am

That's so exciting and great Renee! I'm happy she is doing so well so far! Can't wait for photos and more updates!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:15 am

Awesssssome, Sofie is home!!! Smile
Truly busy weeks ahead but we all know how that is here lol
It's great that Miya is getting along that much already...can't wait to see pics of the furry duo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:39 am

Pictures of Miya sleeping next to Sophie.... bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:43 am

Heartfelt congrats coming your way from the east coast! She is beautiful, and I'm so jelly! Wink

Ha, a dog that is food motivated?! Makes your life easier!

MiyasMomma wrote:
On a side note.....I have finally got the husband on board as to why people should buy from a reputable breeder. Although Miya is perfect, and she is a dream husky, she has many issues when it comes to eating. I will not know how to deal with a dog that truly loves to eat. So this will be a new challenge, a dog who may want to eat me out of house and home, haha.
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:07 pm

Yay, congrats! Looking forward to more pics and seeing how things go as she grows. Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 2:25 pm

Renee!!! How exciting!!! I'm so happy everything is going well, and it'll only get better! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 3:01 pm

Yay!!! Much excite! It sounds like miya is already getting comfy with her new friend!
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 3:25 pm

amymeme wrote:
Pictures of Miya sleeping next to Sophie.... bounce bounce bounce

If there was a picture in there, *I* can't see it ..... but I also can't believe you only posted ONE picture!!

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 12:53 pm

I want to thank you all.....Zoe, Dave, Amy, Jenny, Liz, Jimmy, Danielle, and Al......I have a little Diva on my hands, lol. Or drama queen or one of the finest actress's haha. Miya wants so bad to play with her, and Sofie does this dramatic roll and cries, which of course eggs Miya on, haha, so then Sofie runs between my legs. Today, she got courageous and decided to yap at Miya which ensued woos from Miya, lol.

Sofie is a fantastic pup, slept through most of the night, no accidents, and understands the command "inside". She apparently is a great candidate for raw, since she went crazy while I made hamburgers last night. Miya shares the water bowl and allows Sofie to steal anything that Miya has left behind. The only thing Miya is still slightly possessive, and is not aggressive, she gives Sofie a warning and that is all that is needed, is treats that I actually just give to Miya. Miya has been sulking a little, but is getting used to her. I also have a built in babysitter, since if i tell Miya to watch her, she will not let Sofie leave the area I put her in, lol. So here are some pics......I will have some better ones of Miya and Sofie later......

In hopes that someone reads this who is struggling with getting another dog, I will say having a sound and well trained dog is a must. Even with Miya's known issues with sharing, she has done remarkably great at listening to me, and understanding that Sofie is a baby. I was a bit apprehensive that she would lash out at her, and hasn't, but I think this has to do with how much I worked with Miya, and also how really sweet she really is. I feel so lucky to have 2 great dogs and thank you all for words of encouragement, and interest in my two loves.....

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 Sam_0314

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 Sam_0315

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 Sam_0316

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 Sam_0317

Ok the last one is not the best, but it is the first pic of Miya and Sofie. Miya had just went to her pool, and decided that Sofie wanted to play, haha, I am sitting with Sofie while Miya decided to say hi, lol.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 12:58 pm

I remember those days!! Lol she's adorable Renee! & dont you worry, the leg hiding will go away ..then you'll have two nut jobs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 1:24 pm

Thanks Jane!! Sofie has told Miya off a couple of times, too cute really. I do believe she is teething as well, so she may be a little annoying to Miya, haha, i call it paybacks.
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:11 pm

I just want to snuggle her!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Sara, you would not believe how snuggly she is. OMG, she loves to snuggle, and I love snuggling back, haha. She needs to be touching me all the time, can't wait until she is more comfortable with Miya, so Miya can gets the snuggles, lol.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 3:19 pm

Love the pics, Renee. Glad to hear they get along so we'll.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 3:22 pm

Thank you Amy. I took some snack time pics and will be posting up as soon as I can get them off the camera.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 3:48 pm

Awwww little drama queen Sofie Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 4:27 pm

Dave, she is soooo funny, she rolls herself before Miya is even 10 feet away from her, haha, then cries like a little school girl, if this doesn't work then it's between my legs, haha. Never seen a dramatic dog before, well more dramatic than Miya, but now I have.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 5:30 pm

She is so cute Renee!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 5:39 pm

Thank you Zoe!! Kinda strange but just like Miya, Sofie has a black stripe that runs from her nose to her tail, with Sofie she also has a black stripe down the middle of her belly. The cutest part each butt check is tan surrounded by black, lol. She looks like she is wearing chaps, haha.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:06 pm

"Cries like a little school girl" Haa!
Even 10 ft away? Wow but funny to think that eventually they will be partners in crime with time lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:08 pm

Oh my goodness Renee, she is truly adorable. I love your little descriptions too, hahaha.

I've always been in awe of how the older dog just kinda steps up and plays "the guardian", I think it's just one of the coolest things to witness, it not only helps *us*, haha, but also demonstrates a bond beginning to form that will soon be unbreakabke. Enjoy every minute Renee! Smile
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 11:01 pm

Aw, how cute! Love the sleeping photo with her legs all stretched out. I love you
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:23 am

@Dave....yes little school girl being picked on by the bully. lol

@Jimmy....Thank you, Miya the bully turns into the guardian, solely because she wants to play. so if Sofie wanders a little too far away, we say Miya get Sofie or where is Sofie and blast off, lol, Miya comes flying and there's Sofie in her self induced roll, cry, squeal, bark, and we catch up to her. It is the funniest thing I have ever witnessed.

@Liz....I have always loved your banner, or signature...Happiness is a warm puppy and so true. I have clearly seen the difference between a byb pup and a pup from a breeder, she is not nearly as mouthy, when she does mouth me, it is of such a gentle manner, redirection to a chew works perfectly.....

and now here is a couple of pics that made me so proud and happy......

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 Sam_0319
Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 Sam_0410
Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 Sam_0411
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 2:30 am

Awwww, look how good Miya is with her!!! These pics are beautiful Renee.

On a side note...Sofie's paws...they are already as big as Miya's! Uh-oh

Love the matching collars!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 9:02 am

Awww they look so cute together!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old   Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miya and Sofie's Scrapbook....updated pics Sofie 9 months old

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next