It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byron Kurogi
Newborn
Newborn
Byron Kurogi

Male Join date : 2015-10-07

Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Empty
PostSubject: Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love   Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 6:56 pm

Thought I would finally get this up and running!

Here's baby Sushi coming home to KC from Iowa, last September 1st.
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3311

What a little stinker!
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3312

Okay, I have to include this sad little interlude...we got Sushi with his cousin Sashimi.  It turned out she had a rare genetic condition with her digestive tract.  I will say we spent lots of time and money to try and save her.  It came to a heart-wrenching end, the decision you never want to have to make and to such a sweet and innocent little girl.  Much thanks to the excellent Kansas State University veterinary medical school for trying their best.  We at least know in her short life that we were able to provide her with much love.  Run free, sweet Sashimi!  
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3314
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3315

It goes without saying that Sushi needed a life partner.  He's a very needy boy.  A few weeks later, my wife, myself and Sushi drove out and came back with baby Mochi.
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3410
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3411

It was puppy love at first sight.
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3412

Sushi being a stinker.  That's a cat tower buddy.  And you won't be able to fit in there much longer!
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3413
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3414

Mochi displaying amazing gate-scaling ability at a very young age.
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3415

He's just a baby!
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3416

Lazy time with our Lhasa, Scooby.
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3417

Love, love and...wel...you decide!
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3510
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3511
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3418

So yeah, that's was like the first month, October of 2014...will be updating this as time allows for way, way more cuteness and husky love!  Hope you enjoy!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love   Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:14 pm

So sorry for your loss :'( .. Im happy that little Sushi now has a furever friend Smile they are too adorable for words <3 can't wait for more pics Smile
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love   Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:19 pm

Huskies do so well with a partner! I'm sorry for your loss! Can't wait for more photos of these cuties!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love   Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:43 am

I too am so sorry for your loss Sad

You have two extremely adorable little huskies and you got some really great pics of them! I smiled at each one of them Smile I look forward to seeing much more of them as they grow up! And...I just love the way you named their scrapbook
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love   Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 11:31 am

Your pictures are so so wonderful - they are beautiful and I envy you more than I can say.

They also bring back many many memories, some wonderful, some not so...

Sashimi...I am so sorry for you loss. She has the same coloring as the pup I briefly had way back in 1972. Her name was Sonia, we got her at 8 weeks old and she was never healthy, vet said she had every worm known to dogs and that she came from a known bad breeder. After 3 months of trying to cure her, we had no choice but to euthanize. It was heartbreaking - I am sorry you had to go through something similar, though probably not the bad breeder part.

Then we got Sasha - the original stinker if every there was one - and Sasha was the twin of your Mochi!

Enjoy your pack - I look forward to lots and lots of pictures bounce
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love   Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:39 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. I bet sashimi was very thankful to have known you and had a good life in the time that was given to her.

You have such a beautiful little family! Looking forward to more pics!
Back to top Go down
Byron Kurogi
Newborn
Newborn
Byron Kurogi

Male Join date : 2015-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love   Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 2:23 pm

Thanks all! Here's another batch of cuteness!

They love to hold paws Smile
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3610

Last Halloween...Batman...
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3710

And Batgirl!
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3711

With Superman himself!
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3712

Some photos at the lake house last fall:
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3713

Tired pooches on the deck!
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3714

OMG...scary Truman the Golden Doodle!
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3715

Christmas 2014!
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3810
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3811

Sushi-man being lazy...
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3812
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_4010

Daddy's girl:
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3813
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3814

We will end this batch with some more love!
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_3910
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_4110
Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Img_4111

Thanks for stopping by!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love   Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:26 pm

very sorry for your loss. and i too am glade that Sushi has a best friend for life. cant wait to see more pictures of you beautiful fur babies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love   Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love Empty

Back to top Go down

Sushi & Mochi's Scrapbook of Love

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1