It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mylo is now 2yrs old!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

Mylo is now 2yrs old! Empty
PostSubject: Mylo is now 2yrs old!   Mylo is now 2yrs old! EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 12:31 am

Hey guys!
Little Mylo is now 2yrs old affraid
His birthday was this past weekend (Oct 9th)
It's been a wonderful two years with our fluffy king.
Here's a short video consisting of Mylo's birthday weekend!
Enjoy bounce

Picture time!

On our way to get birthday goodies
Mylo is now 2yrs old! Fullsi10
Mylo is now 2yrs old! Img_5610
Mylo already knows where the treats are at the store..
Mylo is now 2yrs old! Fullsi11
Mylo is now 2yrs old! Img_5611
Mylo with his Emoji toys! Thanks @Artic_Wind
Mylo is now 2yrs old! Fullsi12
Mylo's entire birthday items!
Mylo is now 2yrs old! Img_5710
One final pic of our fluffy 2yr old
Mylo is now 2yrs old! Img_5612

We love Mylo so very much I love you
Obviously, he was extra spoiled...even more than usual haha
We decided to give him a small slice of pizza (no crust).
This is not the first time he has had pizza...he has stolen pizza twice in his lifetime lol He did get his normal kibble portion before he has the slice of course ha.

So now that he's 2, he has officially stopped growing!
Honestly, I'm glad he stayed small Smile
His weight has been ranging from 40-44 pounds for months. So I'll just round off to 45 lbs.

wave
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mylo is now 2yrs old!   Mylo is now 2yrs old! EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 1:35 am

Happy Birthday Mylo!!!!!! king Exclamation he is such a handsome guy. <3 Love the video and pics, and the pizza hahahahaha. Funny when we have pizza they tend to get the crust and not the good stuff, lol. The peanut butter cup was cool did y'all make it? I agree he is the perfect size. You two make great parents, and the love you three have is awesome!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mylo is now 2yrs old!   Mylo is now 2yrs old! EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 1:52 am

Happy Birthday king Mylo!!!! He looks so awesome in his birthday tux! Spoiled boy he is, LOL, it's ok, huskies are born to be spoiled Wink OMG, Mylo is two years old now!!!

Dave, you are really good at capturing moments in your videos. Video is awesome, the music, the still shots mixed in with the action, really captures all the love that's there. I really enjoyed it. And Mylo is just BEAUTIFUL!

Like Renee, my two usually get crust from the pizza too, LOL...and pepperoni, but I gotta watch it with that part cuz their farts can get wicked if I over indulge them, which doesn't happen of course Embarassed

Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mylo is now 2yrs old!   Mylo is now 2yrs old! EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 10:44 am

Happy birthday, Mylo! Just v realized, Mylo's birthday is Ami's gotcha day! Which we missed...
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mylo is now 2yrs old!   Mylo is now 2yrs old! EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 11:31 am

Hey Dave - and a belated "Happy Birthday" to Mylo. I'm not one for dressing up a pup, but he looks good in his birthday tux, very sweet.

I order a lot on line, but I haven't been too keen on ordering toys for the pups so I wish I had a store like that one where I could go in and browse.

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Mylo is now 2yrs old!   Mylo is now 2yrs old! EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 11:49 am

Happy birthday, mylo!

Puppy
Puppy
meemster414

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Mylo is now 2yrs old!   Mylo is now 2yrs old! EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 4:50 pm

Aw such a handsome puppers! Happy belated birthday Mylo!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mylo is now 2yrs old!   Mylo is now 2yrs old! EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 7:04 am

Thanks everyone! bounce

@MiyasMomma
The cup was bought from our local shop (Krisers).
Yeah Mylo is a special husky alright, ha. I often tell my gf that our future sibe will definitely be like typical standard husky, completely different form Mylo.

@Artic_Wind
"Huskies are born to be spoiled"...omg that should be on a bandana! Just by looking at any huskies face...he/she must be spoiled or else. And thanks, I really put thought in to these things. I like to have segments and appropriate music.

@amymeme
Awww so ya'll got Ami on october 9th?
And I did read your comment on the pee thread lol what a horribly hilarious story!

@aljones
The tux was never intentional. I am also not one to dress up a pup, but it all happened last year while I was looking for a birthday themed bandanna for his 1st birthday. One day I was at a petco and I saw this cute tux bandanna thing, it was perfect! So this will be his birthday tux every year Smile

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mylo is now 2yrs old!   Mylo is now 2yrs old! EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 4:19 pm

bounce bounce Happy late Birthday Mylo! king very cute video. he is so handsome in his tux.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mylo is now 2yrs old!   Mylo is now 2yrs old! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 10:56 am

Awww! Happy Birthday, Mylo! He grew from one of the cutest puppies I have ever seen to a handsome husky!
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Mylo is now 2yrs old!   Mylo is now 2yrs old! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 2:15 pm

Happy belated birthday, Mylo! Love the suit haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mylo is now 2yrs old!   Mylo is now 2yrs old! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mylo is now 2yrs old!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1