It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 5:48 am

And even more new pics...

If we stare at it long enough, maybe it'll fly back out!
Kohdi's scrapbook Image100

How'd it get in there?!
Kohdi's scrapbook Image105

Did you see that bunny run by, Mishka?!
Kohdi's scrapbook Image102

Kohdi's scrapbook Image99

Kohdi's scrapbook Image101

Bring it!
Kohdi's scrapbook Image103

That ones dead, that ones dead, and that ones dead...dad, you got a lot of dead flowers!
Kohdi's scrapbook Image104
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 2:59 am

More Kohdi pics.

Kohdi's scrapbook Image114

Kohdi's scrapbook Image113

Kohdi's scrapbook Image115

Kohdi's scrapbook Image112
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 5:06 pm

beautiful pictures, too funny the one with the ball hahaha. nice head shot of Kohdi and his beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 12:54 am

Thank you Ronin! The ball pics, omg, it was just too funny. Their faces say it all, LOLOL.

Ugh, Instagram is no good for me, I have too many pics! I don't even know where to start!

Kohdi's scrapbook Image121

Kohdi's scrapbook Image128

Kohdi's scrapbook Image129

Kohdi's scrapbook Image123

Kohdi's scrapbook Image122

Kohdi's scrapbook Image120

Kohdi's scrapbook Image125

Kohdi's scrapbook Image124

Kohdi's scrapbook Image127

Kohdi's scrapbook Image126

Kohdi's scrapbook Image139

Kohdi's scrapbook Image141

Kohdi's scrapbook Image140
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 5:52 pm

beautiful pictures, they are so cute where they are touching noises. the pool pics is very cool with his reflection in the water.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:03 am

Thank you Ronin, they touch noses like that all the time, I think it's the cutest thing. It usually turns out though that Mishka will then do the head bop thing and pretty soon they're running around like crazy, lol. And the pool pic, I just thought he looked cool standing there and his reflection was in the pool, so I took a pic, haha. He wasn't doing anything special, just walking around looking for intruders in the yard, lol

Of course I got more pics...

Kohdi's scrapbook Image145

Kohdi's scrapbook Image146

Kohdi's scrapbook Image144
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 12:52 am

Dad is home!!!! Dad is home!!!!!!!!!!
Kohdi's scrapbook Image170

Kohdi's scrapbook Image169

Kohdi's scrapbook Image168

Kohdi's scrapbook Image167

There. Is a bug. It's gonna get my duck. I. Must. Stop. It
Kohdi's scrapbook Image171
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 4:58 pm

this are adorable, the 3rd picture is amazing I love you .  Laughing  last picture.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 12:25 am

Thank you so much Ronin! They really are cute when they go off into their own little world together.

I think I'll end their scrapbooks with these pics. If anyone wants to see pics of them still, just pm me and I'll give you their Instagram.

[image]https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/18/94/26/12/image175.jpg[/img]

Kohdi's scrapbook Image174

Kohdi's scrapbook Image179

Kohdi's scrapbook Image180

Kohdi's scrapbook Image177

Kohdi's scrapbook Image176

Kohdi's scrapbook Image181

Kohdi's scrapbook Image178
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 9:52 pm

very cute pictures, that second one is adorable and funny.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 9:43 pm

Thank you Ronin Smile they have their funny adorable moments, haha.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 1:02 am

Kohdi's scrapbook Image19

Kohdi's scrapbook Image17

Kohdi's scrapbook Image20

Kohdi's scrapbook Image21

Kohdi's scrapbook Image22

Kohdi's scrapbook Image23

Kohdi's scrapbook Image18
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 9:21 pm

cute pics, 3 one form the top reminds me of the lion king hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 9:41 pm

Thank you Ronin! That 3rd pic has a caption on Instagram..."I don't know why the human threw the ball, now he has to go all the way down there to get it" Yup, he decided I threw it, I should go get it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 9:28 pm

I'm naughty
Kohdi's scrapbook Image41

I'm NOT supposed to be proud of it???
Kohdi's scrapbook Image40

Ok, then...I'm so ashamed!
Kohdi's scrapbook Image39
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

Female Join date : 2017-11-09

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 9:54 pm

So. Your Christmas card has to be the Nice photo coupled with the Naughty "get this thing off of me" one. XD Great photography and gorgeous Huskies. How do they have such floofy coats in San Diego? Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:00 pm

Mersea Lopez wrote:
So. Your Christmas card has to be the Nice photo coupled with the Naughty "get this thing off of me" one. XD Great photography and gorgeous Huskies. How do they have such floofy coats in San Diego? Amazing.

LOLOL, I was actually thinking about that! I need a better one of Mishka though, she does NOT like anything on her head, so her face reveals that fact, haha.

I don't know about the fluff! I would kinda hate to see what they'd look like in a colder climate! Haha. I do love their fluff tho and even in our climate, it doesn't seem to bother them anymore than it did any if my past Huskies
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 10:11 pm

I'll bother you for grooming tips after the holidays. Just crossing my fingers Grant doesn't blow his coat for Christmas again this year. Haha

His father is So Fluffy. And Sophia has the same dad.

We were at 81 degrees here during our 5K this evening in December. But it's a humid heat. :/

Grant has a swimming pool and air conditioning, though. No worries.

Anyway, your pack is tops. And again, Mishka's candid pawing at the Naughty hat is just classic. Great catch!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 2:33 am

There honestly isn't anything special in regards to grooming that I have to do with them, except for normal brushing (rake) and the occasional bath, they are carefree. Smile

<crossing my fingers Grant doesn't blow for Christmas!> Wink

Love the name Sophia!

Ugh, I feel your pain, it's been fairly warm here too for December. Only we are having the Santa Ana dry heat now (I'm ok with it! Lol) we get our humidity in June through like August, I'm always miserable. I call it Florida weather, lol.

Thank you so much! It's actually Kohdi pawing at his hat, it's my fault for confusing you though cuz I mentioned not liking anything on the head with Mishka. Both hate stuff on their heads, lol, but Mishka just like...freezes...when I do it, so her face just shows like...pain, lol. I think her "nice" pic is cute but I'm not happy enough with it for a Christmas card so I will be trying again (shhh, don't tell her) Kohdi's pic of him pawing, I love, it's going somewhere on a Christmas card, haha. Thanks again Chris! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 12:18 pm

Yes, the daily rake. Smile

Please post the final photo choice. Your pack is not only photogenic, but you really know your way around a camera. It's a challenge with high energy dogs!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:59 am

Mersea Lopez wrote:
Yes, the daily rake. Smile

Please post the final photo choice. Your pack is not only photogenic, but you really know your way around a camera. It's a challenge with high energy dogs!

That's really nice of you to say, Chris. Thank you. Recently, another member here posted that I didn't know anything about dog behavior, training, nutrition, etc. ...that I only knew how to have a "pretty fluffy butt" , and yet I can get a husky (two actually) of all dogs, to sit still for a picture, look happy about it, and appear healthy enough to have a nice coat, bright eyes, and a smile on their faces. Guess I'm just lucky. So I truly appreciate your post, thank you again Smile

Today I did a little photo shoot for my Christmas card pics. I'll be trying again tomorrow, haha. Dogs were great, but I'm not happy with the background. But! I can go by these pics to better improve my final pics so it wasn't all for nothing. I have new neighbors moving in, and part of the city is on fire/dealing with Santa Ana winds so conditions are not optimal at the moment, my bad for procrastinating, ugh. Anyways, here are a few, I'll post some in Mishka's scrapbook as well
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 3:03 am

Kohdi's scrapbook Image52

Kohdi's scrapbook Image51

Kohdi's scrapbook Image50
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 10:25 am

Wow, Jimmy, fantastic shots! Smile The wooing one is too adorable, and the first one shows their bright eyes full of Christmas magic. Nice.

It took bits of roast, but I got my Christmas photo last night. Grant tried to run off with the stuffed Husky prop initially.

I think the proof of good Husky parents is usually evident. It would take a lot to "unbounce" a Husky. But there are many plates to keep spinning to maintain a healthy one, and you're doing it with two.

I have family that just went through the fires farther north. Keep those beautiful pups safe! I know you will, just concerned.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm

Thank you Chris! I usuall just know when I got the shot/s that I'll be really happy with, I'm just not feeling it with these. Could be though cuz they remind me a lot of last years pics. And yeah, hahaha, I have Kohdi woo wooing in his Christmas pics from his very first year to now, lol. I love it though Smile

Had to LOL at Grant running off with the prop Wink Mishka was doing that last year with pine cones, she would just not let them be, and she could sniff them out like they were coated with steak! Hope you will post your pic once everyone gets their card! I'd love to see it!

I live on a canyon, so fires are always a real possibility, so far so good though. Humidity has been in the single digits last few days and my new idiot neighbors had a bonfire going right at the edge of the yard, I couldn't believe it, so I did stay awake longer than I'd have liked. This weather is so not Christnas weather! Haha.

Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 3:29 pm

Wow, I report burners when it seems out of control. My neighbor started a 5-alarm fire in our marsh that almost reached my dock, so I'm pretty strict on burns during the dry season. Propane fire bowls are trendy, so fingers crossed people wake up regarding bonfires, which always make me nervous.

I'm new, so missed the Christmas card exchange. I'll post the photo in the scrapbook I think I've figured out--being a hands-on person, I learn by trial and error, although it would benefit me to read directions sometimes.

It finally cooled off here, btw, to the coldest temps we ever get. Grant is stoked!

I hope you post all the photos you can, Jimmy, they are a treat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kohdi's scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next