It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 3:04 am

More head shots, LOL...im practicing with different settings and stuff

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 00210

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 00512

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 00712
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

Female Join date : 2017-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 10:19 am

The 3rd photo makes his eyes look magical. Great shots! He's a lovely model, of course. Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 7:27 pm

Thank you Chris! pic 3 is my favorite from the 3

k, more pics...

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 01211

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 05611

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 05411

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 01710

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 02210

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 02310

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 02712
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 9:24 pm

Kohdi of the jungle! I love Husky black and white photos. The world-class photogenic fairytale Husky pair are always gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 1:00 am

Thank you Chris! Smile I love Husky black and whites too. Normally I'll do it if I like the content of the picture but something else is flawed in the pic, in most cases, lighting. I'm going to post in a bit to Mishka's scrapbook, I turned one of her pics into a black and white that I think is pretty beautiful Smile

Ugh, thank you but Kohdi is a mess at the moment. He's decided to shed BIG TIME. He needs a good and thorough brushing but he's only been giving me a couple of minutes before he's done with it (he normally loves to be brushed so dunno what's going on there) I think I can easily brush out another dog from what I see loose in his coat right now, haha.

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 01711
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 9:18 pm

beautiful pictures. love the sun pictures. that play bow pic is amazing, he looks so bouncy.
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 9:53 pm

Grant is tufting a bit on his hind quarters...I feel 'ya.

Sometimes black and white photos tone down the loud and distracting colors of background and props, too.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 2:33 am

@ Ronin, Thank you! he actually was bouncing for that pic, LOL. he did the play bow, pounced,then up closer did another, pounce again and bow, haha

@ Chris ugh, its the worst...Kohdi is tufting a bit but mostly its just an all over mega- shedding.

And yes! another good reason for black and whites! I like black and whites personally for their soothing effect on the eyes. Its kinda like if pics had sound, color pics would have varying degrees of noise to them, but black and whites its like the sound has been muted. I relate it to a power outage, LOL, but when power goes out, there is a certain quietness that surrounds you, thats the way a black and white pic is to me.

more pics from today...made some black and whites cuz it was starting to get dark

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 00211

The look of about to be up to no good...checking if Im watching him Wink
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 01214

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 00912

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 02113
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 3:02 am

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 04511

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 06411

Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 7:58 am

Awesome shot with the berry bush! Your photos of his eyes in headshots are captivating--he's so mesmerizing. I'd love to see more video of him sometime. He seems very active in his photos.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 9:51 pm

They look like berries, huh!!! They're actually flowers! I love this plant Smile

I'll do videos soon. My iPad is full atm, so I'll have to use my camera. I havnt done videos with it yet.

Thank you, Chris!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 8:36 pm

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 05212

Playtime! It starts a little something like this...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 00212

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 00612

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 00311

my poor plant...while Mishka is back there chasing Kohdi around the bush, Kohdi just decides to go up and through the bush...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 00713

she does tag him on his next go round though Wink
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 00811

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 01112

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 03410

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 01216

Editing in more pics...

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 00714

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 00812

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 01310

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 9:45 pm

Love the body slams! Nice action shots. They're having fun, and carving their joy into the landscape. I hope my two can be so carefree someday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Misty Mia Husky
Teenager
Teenager
Misty Mia Husky

Female Join date : 2017-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 11:28 am

Poofy body slams! I need that for Misty. She needs a buddy for body slams.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 1:20 am

@Mersea Lopez thank you Chris! Weather cooled down a lot and it's non stop playing, now, lol. "Carving their joy into the landscape " sounds so pretty! But it dang sure doesn't look pretty, LOLOL. And soon Grant and Sophia will be carving their joy into your landscape Smile you will love it, too!

@Misty Mia Husky yes, poofy body slams, lol, they remind me of bumper cars, hahaha. You thinking about another, or just getting her a body slam bud in the neighborhood?

I'm loving this pic here...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 Image195
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 9:16 pm

Awww...I love the "poofy body slams" pictures. Very much like Ami and Archer. Just wish that Z'ev would participate, too (he sort of tries, runs up, lifts his little paw and ducks his head, sometimes even helicopters but he runs to Mama PDQ. He looks so cute when he does it but also, very much like a baby!)

That last picture of Kohdi? Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 2:22 am

Thank you, Amy! I always LOVE seeing pics of Amy, Archer, and Z'ev. Z'ev has come a longgggg way in a not so long period of time, I see him getting much more comfortable and playing with Ami like Archer plays with Ami Smile

And thank you! It's one of my new favorite pics of Kohdi! I think it shows his personality a bit, besides the usual been there, seen that pics I normally post Wink
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 11:05 am

Pretty eyes! He's such a doll.
Back to top Go down
PollyR
Puppy
Puppy
PollyR

Female Join date : 2017-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 11:40 am

Aw.. they are just beautiful!  It's so enjoyable to see huskies play.   Do you see fluff flying? Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 5:07 pm

@PollyR thank you Polly! Smile

Not so much fur flying as Mishka ending their play sessions with trying to get Kohdi's fur out of her mouth, lol. Kohdi is blowing ATM so she gets quite a mouthful Smile

@Chris, thank you!!! His eyes are pretty in person, in pics they can look bizarre at times Wink
Back to top Go down
Mark Grubbs
Teenager
Teenager
Mark Grubbs

Male Join date : 2016-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 6:56 pm

Good Lord! I can't imagine what your house looks like when they start blowing out all that fur! LOL
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 2:06 am

LOL Mark, in all honesty, I'm not sure it's any worse than anyone else's house that has a husky. I think a husky undercoat is a husky undercoat. Kohdi and Mishka have plush outer coats but I'm thinking their undercoats are the same as most other huskies (I could be wrong though) I only say that because I am not seeing a bigger disaster area than with any other huskies I've had.

I was brushing out Kohdi on Sunday and he has the cutest blow going on along his sides...the fluff that comes out reminds me of down feathers! It's like, tiny little curls.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 2:52 am

Kohdi's week in review...

Don't know what he did...yet, but apparently God is giving him a lecture Wink
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 00613

Next two were actually taken on Valentines Day, no lie, how cute is that!
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 02311

Holding Paws
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 03110

I sure am a handsome devil  Razz
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 05413

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 05612

Body slam of the day
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 06512

Kohdi out for payback, LOL. If his face looks dirty, its cuz it is! Mishka just kicked up a buttload of dirt and then took off leaving Kohdi's face covered in dirt, hahaha
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 07311
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 10:51 am

Big cutie! The body slam captures are amazing. I'm guessing you're using a DSLR for those shots?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 8:44 pm

Thank you Chris! Smile no, I don't own a DSLR camera, wish I did but I doubt I'd ever use it to its full potential, kinda like this camera, LOL. The camera I'm using is called a LUMIX (?). In reviews it was a choice of cameras for professionals who normally use DSLR's but want a camera they can carry around more easily that is a bit "better" than the average point and shoot. Reviews had pic quality at hit and miss for DSLR type quality, pics, and I'm seeing that. Sometimes pics are ultra clear and look awesome and others it's worse than an old cell phone camera. Not sure how much of it is operator error though. I have yet to read the manual, LOL. Like, if the dogs are moving, I can't have it zoomed at all, otherwise it's just blur...and if it's not zoomed, I can take pics like the body slams, they turn out good but need to be cropped cuz there's TOO MUCH background around them, so the more I crop, the more quality gets lost, the more blurry it becomes. I'm literally less than 5 feet away or so from them when I'm taking their playing pics, and yet in my camera, it's like I'm all the way across the yard! So it's possible I have a setting wrong that I get *that much* background. Anyways, I'll post a couple pics later to show you what I mean, maybe you could recommend something to me to help me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next