It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 9:35 pm

Thank you Ronin! The bath was just the ticket to get his fluff to loosen up and start coming out better, I've been brushing out bucketful's, lol.

Kohdi just came from the vet. I discovered some bumps on his back that he was a bit protective of and seemed to bother him at times, since he is so fluffy and my eyes are so bad, lol, I thought it best to have a vet look at it. He's ok and everything, he apparently scraped his back on something hard enough to cause a scrape with some scabs. It's healing on its own but the vet put some stuff on it and said I could use Neosporin if I need to. Just glad it wasn't something serious! He's also in shape, I thought he perhaps was gaining weight but nope, same weight as last visit and the vet said its perfect, he can feel the ribs and has a nice tuck so he's good there too. It's just fluff! Haha.

A few more pics so far from our very hot week, ugh, it's awful

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image57

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image58

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image59
Back to top Go down
PollyR
Puppy
Puppy
PollyR

Female Join date : 2017-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 10:06 am

Why are they so adorable? I Love 1st and 3rd pics.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 2:11 pm

get well soon Kohdi. he is adorable love his bell up pic.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 8:11 pm

@PollyR hahaha, I hope it's because they love their life with me! LOLOL. Kohdi would probably just look at you if you asked him, and if he could talk (well, he can but we can't understand him, LOLOL) he would just use the Lady GaGa line and say "baby I was born this way" hahaha. Thank you Polly, they can be pretty adorable. 1st pic wasn't even a planned pic of him, I was taking pics to update my gardening thread here and he was laying by the pool just made himself comfortable, haha. Third pic was weird, I used the zoom and it kept taking pics like it was dark outside! It wasn't! He was watching a drone hovering over our backyard and I'm actually wondering if the drone made my camera mess up (don't know if it's possible though...but my camera does use GPS signals and stuff so maybe???)

@RedFlashFire05 thank you Ronin! Since its been so hot, he's been laying like that A LOT! Haha.

Few more pics...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image61

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image63

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image62
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 9:42 pm

I took Kohdi to the beach today, and on our way back to the car we made a pit stop at the hotel I work at...this is what people who were pulling up to the hotel at the time had to see, hahaha

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image65

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image66

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image67
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:01 am

Some beach pics. Had to go early before the sun came out because I was afraid the sand would get too hot for his paws.

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image70

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image71

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image72
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:21 am

He paid almost zero attention to other dogs...until this Malamute came strutting up, I swear, this Malamute looked like a bear, I saw him from all the way down the beach and he came straight to Kohdi when we got there, like he was King of the beach coming up to see the new comer Smile

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image75

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image73

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image74
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:33 am

Few more beach pics...

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image76

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image78

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image77
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:36 am

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image79

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image81

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image80
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 10:11 pm

beautiful beach pics, its so beautiful out there. the malamute looks so fluffy with the long hair, i seen one that looked similar and he too looked like a bear Laughing .
Back to top Go down
dvflyer
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:34 pm

Cool pics, Jimmy. What beach is that? Rolling on the Del's grass.... now THAT'S living! Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 1:48 am

@RedFlashFire05 thank you Ronin! It's a very pretty, well patrolled beach. Coronado has a lot of money and they REALLY take care of that beach. Every morning they're grating the sand, packing it down, moving sea weed, it's a really clean beach. The dog part of it, however, is relatively small. But, it has dog parks with grass and fenced in areas as well, and segregate for leashed and unleashed. I gotta say, every dog was extremely well behaved. I usually avoid dog parks/dog beaches just because of how unwatched the dogs can be but here, it wasn't like that at all. Some dogs came up and greeted us, very polite too! and then went about their business of having fun. I was really impressed.

The Malamute, I swear he was like the King down there, LOL. He was pretty awesome. Pics don't show it but he was quite a bit bigger than Kohdi, and MUCH bulkier, Kohdi looked like a toy running around him even though he wasn't a lot smaller, just something about the way Kohdi moved, more like a baseball player whereas the Malamute was a football player, hahaha. My malamute I used to have looked a bit different than this one.

@dvflyer thanks Mike! That is Coronado Beach. It's at the very end, across from those like billion dollar homes, Haha. I parked at the Del and we took the boardwalk, only took about 15 minutes but I was early enough that there was plenty of parking much closer (I'll know the next time, LOL) even though most dogs were loose there, they were extremely well behaved. This will be my go to beach with the dogs from now on. Anyways, if you go, just look for the fenced area near the military housing and that's the dog part of that beach.

Hahaha, Kohdi loved the Del. Would you believe that grass and landscape in those pics will be gone soon Sad it's part of their renovation project. They are just about to tear out the parking lot over at Beach Village, digging a gigantic hole, and building a parking structure there, I guess that's Phase 1, it should be starting within the next week or so, they're also reconfiguring that fountain area on Orange Avenue. But yeah, as they move on, it looks like that grass/landscape area where Kohdi is will be Phase 2.

Few more random pics
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image84

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image85

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image83
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 7:38 pm

Another beach day for Kohdi, this tIke with Mishka. After the 10th time I heard "OMG! they are twins!" I stopped counting. They sure know how to make an entrance though, everybody just loved them Smile

Pics got reversed, you can see the white husky coming in the third pic, but yeah, this time Kohdi made friends with a Husky, didn't see the Malamute from last week there today
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image116

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image114

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image115
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 7:42 pm

A few more. I took 66 pics, LOL, but yeah, he really likes the beach Smile

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image117

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image118

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image119
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 4:58 pm

beautiful pictures looks amazing day out at the beach.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 2:01 am

Thank you Ronin! I personally love beaches, they are my "happy place", I'm glad I found one now where my dogs can be part of it Smile

Just a few pics I have since I'm posting again...

Pic of Mishka, of course, it's pretty so I'm posting it with Kohdi's pics Smile
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image129

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Image128
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 9:28 pm

beautiful pics love the flowers on the edges of the last pic.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 7:24 pm

Thank you Ronin! I normally sit by the firepit when I take pics but since its been so hot, I sit at the table so the flowers are just part of my view from there, haha

Just a couple pics...

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 02810

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 02411
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 4:46 pm

beautiful pic of Kohdi with the sun in the background .
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 2:25 pm

Thank you Ronin! Im not crazy about that pic, lighting is off or something.

Some pics from this HOT week...
Mopey
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 01212

Walk time! you can see in this pic Kohdi actually does have a Husky tail in all that fluff, LOL
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 01510

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 03811
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 2:33 pm

a few more...

Kohdi's coat really glistens! LOLOL, j/k...I was playing with some settings on my camera to see what they'd do
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 04110

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 04610

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 06210
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 2:53 pm

love his "Husky tail in all that fluff" pic so cute reminds me of Leo when i tell him "lets go walking" and he gets all bounce walk on haha. cool sparkly picture haha so shinny.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 2:26 am

Thank you Ronin! I love when they get their bounce walk on, LOL...Its like...I be a happy boy Laughing

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 02510

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 02910

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 00911
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 12:36 am

Kohdi and his expressions
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 00211

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 02110

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 03110

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 03410
Back to top Go down
dvflyer
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 1:22 pm

Cool pics, Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next