It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 10:47 pm

@dharveyk ...and I can't wait to see them! Smile and thank you, I love this little girl.

No doubt Bohdi will grow up into a handsome dude...enjoy him while he's small though, too. They grow up wayyyyyy to fast. Start a scrapbook in here! Post your pics as you go along, look back at them sometimes and you'll be shocked at the changes that went by...some you noticed, and some you didn't!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 11:17 pm

As always, beautiful pictures, Jimmy. Your pool makes me drool with envy. Would love to do that here but the froze thaw would make a quick disaster of all that grout and stonework Sad
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:30 am

Thank you so much, Amy. I know I'm a pest with pictures, always have been Wink but at the moment I'm posting my pics here so I can post them to Instagram too. I'd use FB but for awhile now, using FB has made me want to throw my iPad. Seriously! I get to scroll my homepage and after about 4 posts, it shuts down, and I have to start all over. I'm pretty patient, so I do it like 3 or 4 times before I'm ready to just throw my iPad as far as I can.

My dad thinks I should remove all the flagstone. I'm like "puhh! Yeah right! " but he has a point. He thinks I should use those interlocking pavers so that if there are ever any leaks, I can remove that part of the decking without having to use a jackhammer. However, he got a taste of how "difficult" the pavers could be too, LOLOL. He had to tear down his patio cover a couple years ago cuz he had Wisteria growing on it (it was gorgeous too!!!) the wisteria became the patio support! Seriously! Not only did it lift the pavers all over the place, it was actually supporting the patio! So he room end the Wisteria, built an AWESOME new patio and man did it take a long time to get those pavers all situated Wink Anyways, I know what you mean by the freeze...even though I don't get THAT cold here, I'm experiencing some cracking on my concrete and tile dining set on the patio. One bench I don't think can be sat on anymore, I even heard "crackling" when I sat my skinny ass on it...a crack straight thru the middle from side to side, and another bench has a similar one starting. Those benches have rebar inside too so they aren't built cheaply. Coldest it gets here is high twenties (very rare) mid thirties but I guess it's enough to cause issues.

Thank you Amy!
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

Female Join date : 2017-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 9:57 am

The ones where they're laying quietly together....awww! #goals
Back to top Go down
LannA89
Newborn
Newborn
LannA89

Female Join date : 2018-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 11:30 am

Your dogs are so beautiful, I like this series of pictures. They are so animated. Haha I like the one where the one has his head in the hole and the other is looking in like " what did you find?" Hahah.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 8:33 pm

@Mersea Lopez thank you!!! I split up that series of pics between Kohdi and Mishka's scrapbooks but the entire thing was pretty cute. In Kohdi's scrapbook you can see a pic where Kohdi is super puffed up and giving Mishka a strange look, lol, it's cuz Mishka laid down and then slowly inched her way next to him by crawling, haha. It's been super cold and really windy and I think Mishka wanted Kohdi to block the wind from hitting her Smile

@LannA89 thank you!!! They do that thing with holes they dig a lot! It's like they have this silent communication thing going on ...they took turns digging so maybe it was like, "ok, your turn...you dig and then I'll relieve you" hahaha. Mishka ended up finding the sprinkler line Razz
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 2:36 am

Mishka's Saturday...

She and Kohdi danced...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 01410

Then she watched for bunnies...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 03211

but she started falling asleep on the job...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 03312

so she went to wake Kohdi up. Boop
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 03912

c'mon Kohdi, wake up!
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 04112

good! you're awake
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 04512

dad! look how pretty!
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 06610

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 07410

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 08411
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

Female Join date : 2017-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 10:52 am

Pretty kids. Sunset photos are fantastic, on Kohdi's scrapbook, too.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 2:47 am

Mersea Lopez wrote:
Pretty kids. Sunset photos are fantastic, on Kohdi's scrapbook, too.

Thank you so much, Chris! We are supposed to have on and off storms this coming week so Im happy they both got to enjoy a very pretty weekend Smile

So, I keep forgetting to add this pic in their scrapbooks. At Christmastime, another member here, @GravityM, and I exchanged Christmas gifts for the pups. Jane added this gift for me, a beautiful silver snowglobe with "Kohdi and Mishka 2017" engraved on it...I FINALLY got the pic I wanted to see in it (my current avatar here), printed, and put in...now I get to see my pups running thru the snow!!! bounce
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 00213

And some pics of Kohdi and Mishka this morning
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 00214

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 00514

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 00814

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 01218

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 01311

This one cracks me up! Kohdi just looks MASSIVE in it!!! LOLOL "The fluffy Hindenberg"
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 01114
Back to top Go down
loki_said_smile
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 8:30 am

As always absolutely gorgeous! Stunning pictures too!
The ones of them playing makes me want another one Wink they look like they are having such a blast!
Back to top Go down
PollyR
Puppy
Puppy
PollyR

Female Join date : 2017-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 11:33 am

I just LOVE the play photos. Mishka and Kohdi are so lucky to have each other.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 8:33 pm

@loki_said_smile thank you so much!!!

I am a proponent of having more than one Smile but that mostly comes from always having a pair as compared to having one. Since there is a year difference between Kohdi and Mishka, I did get to experience having just one for a little while, and I can say with certainty that whether you have one husky or two) the smile never leaves your face when they are around you, one is just as much a joy to have as two, but if you *can* have two, I encourage it! Smile

@PollyR thank you so much!!! I wish I could get clearer action pics but they still turn out ok...and can be pretty hilarious sometimes too! LOLOL. And yes, not only are they lucky to have each other, I feel extremely fortunate not only to have both, but to have two that just mesh together so well. I'm pretty proud of them Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 6:10 pm

very cool pics of them playing. they look like they are flying hahaha in the "She and Kohdi danced" pic. she is cute falling asleep on the job.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 3:23 am

Theyre funny together, Ronin, theyre so fun to watch. Thank you Ronin! Smile

Random Mishka pics

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 02810

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 03111

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 04413

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 05614
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 12:29 pm

I love pics of Kohdi and Mishka - so much fluffy fun I love you
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 8:42 pm

Haha, thank you Amy.

She hasn't been herself the last couple days, we are going to the vet in about 40 minutes. She's been throwing up, not eating or drinking, sitting constantly, and won't jump up on the bed, it's like she wants to, but can't Sad
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 9:05 pm

I'd she eating anything outside, plant, animal?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 10:35 pm

@amymeme no, she stopped eating plants awhile ago and as far as animals, I font give her the chance.

Vet prescribed two meds, one for upset stomach and the other for diareah. Her temp is normal and said she looked great. Two theories we are working with as he doesn't think it's anything "bad", he didn't even want to do a blood panel or urinalysis at this time. So anyways, two things that it *could* be...one is the cow ear I gave her a few days ago, maybe upset her digestive system, the second thing is Mishka's eating habits, she doesn't chew her food. She's not a fast eater, so a slow bowl wouldn't help her, it's more the fact that she just swallows her food instead of chewing it, even when hand fed. He took two morsels of food they use as treats at the office, one was a good sized nugget, and the other a small kibble much like the Acana sized kibble. She chewed the nugget, but swallowed the small kibble whole. She's done that her whole life. So anyways, that's the thought process now, the meds will get her more comfortable and he feels she will be her old self soon.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 10:47 pm

When we first got Ami, in my ignorance I have him a rawhide bone every day for three days. MASSIVE diarrhea.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 11:43 pm

Yeah, Amy, my two got these cow ears two days in a row so I suppose it's possible. I thought these cow ears were like totally better for them than a rawhide but maybe they're not that much different for them. I stopped giving them rawhides after I found out how they're made, I was also worried Mishka would swallow too large a piece, so I went with these cow ears which are supposed to be fully digestible and everything. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

Male Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 11:20 pm

Poor Mishka!Sad. Sorry, I haven’t been on for awhile. Mine don’t seem to have much trouble luckily with cow or pig ears. Wolf did, however, eat at least ten large milk bones when I stored them under the sink and he figured out how to open the door. That have him the trots. I also quit giving rawhide, and now give raw frozen marrow bones. They love them and their teeth are very clean.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 12:21 am

Thanks Graham. If it is the cow ears, it's cuz Mishka just devours them too fast, Kohdi doesn't have issues with them and never has, but when I think about it, Mishka has had the farts pretty often after eating them, I just don't know how this time it took her over the edge with getting full on sick. Since I also theorize that it could be her swallowing her food instead of chewing it cuz the kibble seems to small for her, and I don't think Acana has a larger kibble, I've begun crushing the food a bit so she's not swallowing entire kibbles. Don't know whether that will help the situation, but she's gotten better relatively fast, but she's on meds too, so, who knows. She doesn't devour her kibble, actually takes her quite awhile to eat, she just doesn't chew it and in my mind, her body has to work harder to digest it. One night she threw up, HOURS after eating, and all her kibble was therke, fully intact!

I'm going to try the frozen marrow bones! Thanks for that idea, Smile

Incidentally, I try my best to buy the healthiest treats for them, but Milkbones seem to be the only treat that Mishka can handle. Dunno how that'd end if she ate 10 like Wolf did, lol, but it is interesting to me that a boxed treat she seems to be able to tolerate, when others give her issues.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 5:14 pm

that picture of her laying her head on the ground reminds me of Leo when he sick. poor Mishka, hope she feels better soon.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 1:34 am

Thank you Ronin. She is off her meds and feeling better. She has lost 2 pounds since her last vet appt, but, im not worried about it. I think she looks good.

Random pics, her birthday is soon so better get these in before then, cuz then I'll have a new batch, haha
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 234410

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 234910

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 237010

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 235110

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 04113

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 04911

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 04414
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 2:50 am

Mishka's question of the day..."who's fluffier, ME or the clouds?" Wink

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 02313

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 02413

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 01911

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 00411
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next