It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 2:49 pm

Gorgeous shots! I'm so jealous of your California weather!

Current weather in Chicago is 2° with snow on the ground pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
Doray
Newborn
Newborn
Doray

Female Join date : 2017-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 3:07 pm

Your christmas pictures are so inspiring! I hope you won the best decorated on the street santa santa santa Mishka is looking beautiful and photogenic as always Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 10:13 pm

@Chris...thank you!!! I LOVE brown eyes, but often, they can look "sad", sometimes I think Mishka looks sad in her pics Sad

@Erica...thank you!!!  I'd give anything to get some snow pics of my two like you can, BUT, I do enjoy California weather, lol. It has been cold though at night/mornings (in the 30's and 40's!!!) and I'm not liking it at all, I say if it has to be that cold, give me some snow! Hahaha. ---hope you guys are doing a little better, I know, wishful thinking, I know how it is, just try and keep your head up, ok.

@Doray...thank you!!! We don't have Christmas display contests here, but man, I did get tons of compliments. I have been really surprised at how many people stopped me to compliment the yard! (And kinda spooked so many people know where I live, LOLOL) the huskies are definitely a hit with people Smile and thank you ! I got a few more between Christmas Eve and Christmas so I'll post them right now, they really enjoyed Christmas and having me home Smile

Mishka and her Christmas loot
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image112

Kohdi with one of his gifts...I discovered a setting on the camera, macro something, so I tried it with this pic. I don't like it.
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image110

Reflection (just thought these next two are pretty)
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image108

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image107

"I'm short and too lazy to jump!" LOLOL
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image109

"We want more presents!"
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image111
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

Female Join date : 2017-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 10:19 pm

I cannot get enough of the pool reflection photos! Gorgeous Huskies and great photography!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 10:29 pm

@Chris. Thank you, I love those shots. She sat there Christmas morning and I just thought the whole image was so pretty, I'm glad the pics turned out. I got a good pic of Kohdi too, by the deep end of the pool, but in one, I cut off his reflection Sad in the other, his reflection was crystal clear...but the sun bleached out much of Kohdi's details. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 3:34 pm

Few pics of Mishka on the last day of the year

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image135

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image137

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image139

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image138

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image136

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image134
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 3:10 am

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image152

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image153

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image151

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image150

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image154
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 2:00 pm

ohhh...pretty Mishka pics I love you Jimmy - if you ever get tired of property management, you have a really good eye for photo composition! Calendars...coffee table books...
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

Male Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 4:10 pm

She reminds me of a fluffy Ziva. It’s funny, Ziva sometimes goes and sits upright and perky in the middle of a room. Even in the dark. Sometimes I’ll switch on a light and there she is.

Great pics. It was -19F this morning in my neck of the woods.
Back to top Go down
IamtheAlpha
Puppy
Puppy
IamtheAlpha

Female Join date : 2017-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 6:18 pm

OMG! Finally got to see all these pictures! Where have I been? These pictures are lovely and they capture both of their personalities. I am very jealous of how photogenic they are. Most of my pictures of Kota and Kuky is that they are sleeping because that is all they do. lol.

Can I borrow them sometimes??? jk.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 9:06 pm

@amymeme ...Thank you so much Amy! My pics are mostly luck though, I don't know enough about the camera settings to take really good pics. Like, I find stuff on accident, like the other day I found a macro mode by accidently pushing the wrong button, lol. One day I'll be good though!

@DarkDiamond ...Thank you so much Graham! Your two actually remind me A LOT of my two, only in black and white, lol. And danggggggg that's cold! I couldn't live under those conditions, my butt freezes when it's in the 30's and 40's! At the moment, we are having our warmest and driest winter, it's still getting cold at night but nowhere near the rest of the country. Weird with Mishka and Ziva's sitting...I always worry when Mishka just sits for no reason, that's how all her UTI's started so it makes me think she's uncomfortable and sitting is the only way to feel better.

@IamtheAlpha...Thank you so much LoAn! Mishka used to be my Tazmanian devil with pics, every pic, she'd be just a blur, or completely out of the shot, LOLOL. I'm glad she's calmed down some but she still is pretty famous for her eyes closed and tongue out pics at just the right moments.
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 12:41 pm

I'm a broken record, but...checking to see new photos of a Kohdi and Mishka is always so rewarding. They are the cutest pair and I love how you see them through the camera lens.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 9:33 pm

Aww, thank you Chris! I love taking pics of them, sharing pics of them.

I won't have any regrets with these two about not taking enough pics like I do with my last two huskies. Between this site, FB and Instagram, there is not a shortage of pics of Kohdi and Mishka. Smile
Back to top Go down
loki_said_smile
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 6:02 am

I see you are a property manager too ( stalking through the whole thread xD ) Best of luck for the next month. Don't know if its the same over there, but busiest time of the year for us down here in Aus.

Your pups are stunning! I am a sucker for those gorgeous brown eyes and their faces! <3 All those Christmas shots are fantastic too! They are sitting so patiently!

Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 8:48 pm

she is adorable with the flours. haha we want more presents; that's what Leo was doing to his stocking. very cute pic of her with the reindeer.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 10:51 pm

@loki_said_smile ...I don't think we have a slow time here, lol. We supposedly have a housing shortage here, so vacancies are snatched up fast. I say "supposedly" because I just feel homes here are overpriced, making people have to rent

Thank you so much! I love brown eyes myself, but I'll take a husky with whatever etes it comes with. I've had brown eyes, bi-eyes, now Kohdi's parti-eyes, I have yet to have the blue eyes though. And yes, they were indeed patient for the Christmas pics, but in total, they were only out there 10 minutes total, times two days. I learned its take pics fast, haha.

@RedFlashFire05 ...thank you Ronin! The flowers pics are just her keeping me company on the patio. She hops up there when I sit there, and lays there to keep me company. I always look at her and think she looks so pretty with those flowers so I take pics Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 1:13 pm

Mishka at the vet...looking for the treats

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image162

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image165

Kohdi and Mishka returning from the bunny hunt...defeated. Again.
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image167

Pretty girl
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image164

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image163

"Whatcha doing Mishka?"
Mishka "I'm not waiting for a bunny to run by so I can catch it by its fluffy little tail, if that's what you're thinking" Wink
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image166
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 1:21 pm

My Mishka fix I love you
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 3:10 pm

amymeme wrote:
My Mishka fix I love you

bounce thank you, Amy!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 9:44 pm

she is having fun at the vet, is so cute counter surfing. Leo goes crazy for treats when we go. an people give us the wired looks cause he is always happy to go to the vet. wail everyone's else is pup is hiding under the chairs or the corners of the room.
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 11:47 pm

Yes! Grant adores the vet and gives licks to the techs for shots. Go figure. Haha! Someday Grant and Sophia must meet Kohdi and Mishka.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 2:14 am

@Ronin...hahaha, exactly! I even get compliments from the receptionists about it being nice to see such happy dogs at the vet, lol. First thing Kohdi does when walking thru the door, is stand up, with his paws on the counter and woo woo to the receptionists Smile

@Chris...yeah, mine don't lick the tech when getting a shot, lol. That's pretty cute. And that would be amazing to have a meet with all 4!!! Smile

Another shot of these two at the vet. Kohdi being the lookout while Mishka tries to swipe the treats  Razz

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image180

Got a few pretty pics of Mishka today that I'll post in a minute.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 2:24 am

Mishka today, being her cute little self Smile yes <sighs> more reflection pics, I'm not doing it on purpose, they've been spending more time in different parts of the yard lately, and many reflections will show up in the pool, so if I think they're cool looking, I leave them instead of cropping the pic

The twins Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image184

Love this little face!
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image185

Playing snatch the ball from the husky in the water  Razz
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image183

"Better get the ball before that other husky down there gets it! "
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Image182
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 4:58 pm

nice reflection pics, of her getting the ball out. and her cute head shot.
Back to top Go down
Mersea Lopez
Teenager
Teenager
Mersea Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 5:01 pm

I think the one with her ball in her mouth is amazing. Maybe it will fit a calendar theme. Smile She's so cute. Every shot of her is great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next