It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Growing Up With Bella!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheHailstorm
Newborn
Newborn
TheHailstorm

Female Join date : 2011-06-21

Growing Up With Bella! Empty
PostSubject: Growing Up With Bella!   Growing Up With Bella! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Hello Everyone! We will soon be bringing Bella home and I just wanted to start a scrapbook for her with some pictures we already have from our visits with her. This will be the "Growing Up With Bella" scrapbook in which well, you can watch our beautiful baby girl grow up before your very eyes! I'll post stories and we can all have a good laugh together, and I'm sure that we'll need some advice/help along our adventure so keep an eye out for my questions and postings! Only 11 more days til we bring her home and she will be 9 weeks old then, she was born May 3, 2011. We cannot wait to start our new life with her! Some of these pictures I have probably posted in another post, but I wanted them to be included in this scrapbook so sorry if you've already seen some! Thanks for looking and we look forward to getting to know you all better!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HuskyHangout
TheHailstorm
Newborn
Newborn
TheHailstorm

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up With Bella!   Growing Up With Bella! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Here she is at 4 weeks old!!!! Smile
Growing Up With Bella! 4weeks15
Growing Up With Bella! 4weeks17Growing Up With Bella! 4weeks18Growing Up With Bella! 4weeks19Growing Up With Bella! 4weeks20Growing Up With Bella! 4weeks22
Back to top Go down
TheHailstorm
Newborn
Newborn
TheHailstorm

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up With Bella!   Growing Up With Bella! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm

Here is Bella at 7 weeks old! She's grown soo much!! Shocked Laughing She's hard to get pictures of!! hehe
Growing Up With Bella! 7weeks11
Growing Up With Bella! 7weeks12
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up With Bella!   Growing Up With Bella! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:05 pm

TheHailstorm wrote:
Only 11 more days til we bring her home and she will be 9 weeks old then, she was born May 3, 2011.

I'm sure the wait sucks but by waiting the 9 weeks instead of 6 like so many others get pushed out the door you'll have a better adjusted dog. She'll still drive you crazy though. Wink
Back to top Go down
TheHailstorm
Newborn
Newborn
TheHailstorm

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up With Bella!   Growing Up With Bella! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:20 pm

The time has arrived and we get to bring Bella home tomorrow!!!! We are so excited and are all ready for her arrival, just got her first bag of puppy food and a few things that we needed! This time tomorrow we should be arriving home with her. Can't wait to continue to add to this scrapbook and share our memories with you!

Here is her first bag of puppy food!
Growing Up With Bella! Puppy_11
Back to top Go down
Muddy~Mira
Adult
Adult
Muddy~Mira

Female Join date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up With Bella!   Growing Up With Bella! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 10:30 am

Awwwww I Love Bella Color !~ <3 !~
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up With Bella!   Growing Up With Bella! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 12:49 pm

oh i can't wait to see the first at home pictures!!!!

oh on a side note, maybe Val can chime in but i saw the bag says large breed, i don't think huskies are really considered a large breed.... but still a good company to start with.

Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up With Bella!   Growing Up With Bella! EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Jenn, you are correct. Huskies are not a large breed but rather a medium breed. Large breed puppy formula is not necessary for sibes. However there is no harm in feeding a large breed puppy food to sibes, it's just not necessary that's all. The Ca:P ratio in the above mentioned food is 1.26:1 which is adequate for medium breeds. Smile

As a point of reference:
Small to medium breed puppies should have a Ca:P ratio of 1.2:1
Large breed puppies should have a Ca:P ratio of 1.5:1

Newborn
Newborn
TheHailstorm

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up With Bella!   Growing Up With Bella! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Here are some awesome pics we have taken of Bella since we've had her, going for walks, going to the park, we've been having a blast and Bella has been doing a great job!! Wanted to share her beauty with you, she truly is original and has the personality to show it!! We love her soo much!!!
Here she is her first night home playing with her squeaky bone!
Growing Up With Bella! 9weeks10
Her first night with us!! She really loves her crate!!
Growing Up With Bella! 9weeks11
Her first trip to the park... she looks so proper with her harness on!! Smile
Growing Up With Bella! 9weeks12
I just love this cute little face!!
Growing Up With Bella! 100_0910
Bella with her bed...theres this corner of it she always is trying to chew, so I take it away when she does that...
Growing Up With Bella! 100_0911
Walking outside!
Growing Up With Bella! 100_0912
She dug herself this spot and sat down and wouldn't move!! haha
Growing Up With Bella! 100_0913
Growing Up With Bella! 100_0914
Trying to teach her some frisbee skills
Growing Up With Bella! 100_1010
She looks soo big in this pic!!
Growing Up With Bella! 100_1011
She loved jumping in these big bushes!!
Growing Up With Bella! 100_1012
Where is Bella??? Smile
Growing Up With Bella! 100_1013
Love this one!
Growing Up With Bella! 100_1014
Growing Up With Bella! 100_1015
Bella with her new Mommy(me) and her new Sister Hayley!
Growing Up With Bella! 100_1016
This is one of my absolute favorites!!
Growing Up With Bella! 100_1017
You can really see her parti-eye on this one...it like swirls from the blue to the green/brown Smile
Growing Up With Bella! 100e1010
Back to top Go down
indigobluestarz
Puppy
Puppy

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up With Bella!   Growing Up With Bella! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Awww she's gorgeous! Smile Just one word of advice/warning; I found out the hard way with Meka. Maybe it's just the pics but the harness looks a little loose on her. Meka's was loose too and she figured out how to get out of it. Luckily she didn't get far and we found her right away but we could have easily lost her....... just thought it was worth mentioning. I love the color though... she looks great in pink!
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up With Bella!   Growing Up With Bella! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Seriously stunning family you have there Smile

Growing Up With Bella! Hailey10
Back to top Go down
TheHailstorm
Newborn
Newborn
TheHailstorm

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up With Bella!   Growing Up With Bella! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Aww thank you all very much!!! Smile We're a proud family and I'm a proud Mom, with a gorgeous daughter and puppy to thank for all that!! Smile Autumn- I thought that her harness was loose as well, so I ended up tightening it the next day when she wore it! I think that I have it set at a good fit for her now!! I can't wait to take more pics/video of her to share with everyone! Bella has been such a character!! lol!
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up With Bella!   Growing Up With Bella! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:43 pm

She's so adorable, I want to steal her! I love you

Newborn
Newborn
TheHailstorm

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up With Bella!   Growing Up With Bella! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:46 pm

hehehe thanks..... very easily a heartbreaker for the boys haha!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up With Bella!   Growing Up With Bella! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:50 pm

She is beautiful for sure and looks like a real fireball! I love you I am in love with the pics where she parked herself by the tree stump!

Has she completed her puppy series of shots? I'd be careful about taking her out to public places if she doesn't.

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up With Bella!   Growing Up With Bella! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:01 pm

OMG I WANT HER!!! She's SO ADORABLE!! I love the eyeliner around her eyes!!!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up With Bella!   Growing Up With Bella! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:11 pm

wow that was an over load of cuteness!!!!! loved it

PostSubject: Re: Growing Up With Bella!   Growing Up With Bella! Empty

Back to top Go down

Growing Up With Bella!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1