It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Hello from Georgia!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Montana14
Puppy
Puppy
Montana14

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

Hello from Georgia! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:38 am

Hi Everyone!

I just found this board and had to sign up. Very Happy My husband and I own two huskies: Dakota(male, 3yrs.) and Montana(Female, 7 mo.). I absolutely love my fur babies! I'm looking forward to talking with other husky owners here. Very Happy

Hello from Georgia! 19511110
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Welcome Danielle! Dakota and Montana are beautiful! I have a Dakota and Montana as well, however, my Montana is our cat! Very Happy We call her Tana for short. Can't wait to see more pics of your two.
Back to top Go down
CrazyDogs
Puppy
Puppy

Female Join date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:25 pm

Beautiful pups! Looking forward to getting to know you better and see more pics!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:18 pm

Hello from Georgia! 550295Hi and welcome! Your furbabies are adorable! Can't wait to see more pics =)
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Welcome! Their both adorable!
Back to top Go down
Montana14
Puppy
Puppy
Montana14

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Here are a few more photos:

This is Dakota during his first bath, he is a BYB rescue from SC.

Hello from Georgia! 15564_10

This is the most recent photo of Montana, this was taken after we bought our new home in June.

Hello from Georgia! 24307610
Back to top Go down
henielsen
Teenager
Teenager
henielsen

Female Join date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:40 pm

What part of GA? I live on the boarder in the CSRA.
Back to top Go down
Lu&Katsmom
Adult
Adult
Lu&Katsmom

Female Join date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Welcome! What a cute pair they make.
Back to top Go down
Montana14
Puppy
Puppy
Montana14

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:03 am

I'm in Martinez! wow, it's a small world! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loves2Share
Newborn
Newborn
Loves2Share

Female Join date : 2011-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:49 am

Adorable!! Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:43 am

Welcome!

Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:58 am

Welcome! They're very cute! Love the sleeping picture! Smile
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:23 pm

Welcome! They are so cute!

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Hello from Georgia! 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
henielsen
Teenager
Teenager
henielsen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:30 pm

I try to go downtown on Saturday mornings to the market. Maybe we'll see you there sometime.
Back to top Go down
Montana14
Puppy
Puppy
Montana14

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Maybe. Very Happy Do you go to any dog parks nearby? They just opened one at Riverside park near the river, the pups love it. Smile
Back to top Go down
henielsen
Teenager
Teenager
henielsen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:55 pm

No I haven't been to any yet. Stormy is still young and I haven't figured out where to get a pass for the one in Aiken. It has a pool.
Back to top Go down
toyszruskid
Teenager
Teenager
toyszruskid

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Aiken SPCA gives the passes/code for the park there. They also opened up a dog park in Evans that's supposedly very nice; I'll be there tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Montana14
Puppy
Puppy
Montana14

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:43 pm

The one in Evans is only 10 mins. from me. It's a great park. What time you will be there? Maybe we'll see you there?
Back to top Go down
toyszruskid
Teenager
Teenager
toyszruskid

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:19 am

We will be there at 5. Heather, have you met Suzuki yet? That's Drogo's brother. You're in Deb's training class, aren't you?

I told Katrina (Suzuki's mom) I was trying to get a bunch of us together to meet at the Evans dog park for a husky meet and greet; if everyone came, that would be 5 huskies! Please come!
Back to top Go down
henielsen
Teenager
Teenager
henielsen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:27 pm

We are in the class in Aiken, but there isn't any other huskies. Stormy has a new best friend named DJ that is pyr/ridgeback mix. I would love to come out today, but I have rehearsal at 7 and it might be too hot to leave him Sad And that would be perfect since my rehearsal is out in Columbia County.
Back to top Go down
toyszruskid
Teenager
Teenager
toyszruskid

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:00 pm

Double dew claw DJ! I love that dog. Katrina came to see you last Friday but you weren't in class she said. She really wants to meet Stormy!

We'll definitely have to arrange another time to meet up since you can't make it today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
henielsen
Teenager
Teenager
henielsen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:58 pm

Yeah we missed class Friday....had a nicer place to be....

Hello from Georgia! IMAG0602
Back to top Go down
toyszruskid
Teenager
Teenager
toyszruskid

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:07 pm

Awww, much nicer place for sure! How did he like the water?
Back to top Go down
henielsen
Teenager
Teenager
henielsen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:14 pm

He is still unsure. He would go in for a little then he would run from the waves. Very comical.
Back to top Go down
henielsen
Teenager
Teenager
henielsen

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:45 pm

IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL OUT TODAY!!!! I absolutely love it. Anybody up for going to the dog park today? We have class at 7 in Aiken, but I'm free all day. Planning on going to mall and Sam's Club and taking Stormy since he can stay in the car for the 20 minutes at each place. Maybe lunch at Einsteins. He loves it there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Georgia!   Hello from Georgia! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Georgia!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum :: It's A Husky Thing :: The Welcome Mat-