It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party Empty
PostSubject: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Ginger and Storm had Koda and Rogue over for a slumber party!
There wasn't quite enough room on the air matress for all 4...
Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party Husky_12

Ginger and Koda
Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party Husky_11

'Who are you? Are you one of the annoying neighbor kids?'
Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party Husky_10

Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Aw poor Storm, no room on the bed Sad lol

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:42 pm

arooroomom wrote:
Aw poor Storm, no room on the bed Sad lol
There is room, but that would mean he'd be touching Ginger and she booted him off the bed!

Teenager
Teenager
henielsen

Female Join date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Awww is Rogue sleeping on Koda? To cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:14 pm

I am editing and resizing the rest of the pics right now! They had so much fun- they didn't want to leave! If they ever run away, I know where they're running to.. I think the four of them definitely formed a "pack"- and it was SO neat to see Rogue do her first howl and serenade with them! I love you
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:17 pm

Heatherlee wrote:
I am editing and resizing the rest of the pics right now! They had so much fun- they didn't want to leave! If they ever run away, I know where they're running to.. I think the four of them definitely formed a "pack"- and it was SO neat to see Rogue do her first howl and serenade with them! I love you
I think the 4 are best buds! And it was way too cute to see Rogue howl for the first time! I love you

Teenager
Teenager
henielsen

Female Join date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:35 pm

Sad Why do you guys have to live so far away? I'm still trying to teach Stormy to howl. I even play wolf CDs for him.

Can't wait to see more pics
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:52 pm

They'll see each other again on Saturday, hiking!

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:54 pm

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 1

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 2

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 3

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 4

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 5

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 6

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 7

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 8

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 9

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 10

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 11

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 12

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 13

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 14

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 15

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 16

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 17

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 18

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 19

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 20

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 21

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 22

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 23

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 24

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 25

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 26

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 27

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 28

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 29

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party 30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:58 pm

https://www.facebook.com/v/2426388547379

This is the kind to the howling video, sorry it's blurry to start off with, I have no idea why my phone did that!
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:19 am

Super cute Smile I love how she's on top of Koda in #12

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:55 am

too cute!
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:45 am

I'm inclined to think that Rouge knows who big bruddah is.
Back to top Go down
beck3465
Teenager
Teenager
beck3465

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:41 am

Awesome pics. They look like they are having so much fun!!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:38 am

I love them all...can't even pick a favorite!! They look like they had a great time! I love you
Back to top Go down
rileyflorence
Adult
Adult
rileyflorence

Male Join date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:24 am

I'm assuming we just aren't seeing the pictures of the crazy wrestling that happened... I can't imagine 4 huskies being that lazy that entire time.
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Storm and Koda picked on Rogue, and Storm and Koda played all night and all morning. Ginger got in the mix, but was done before the boys and ended up chilling on the bed. In and out the back door to the yard...chasing Rogue around. Poor Rogue, she was one tired puppy. She eventually figured out that if she went into the basement, she wouldn't be bothered and sleep.

By mid-day the next day, they were all tired for playing all night and all morning!

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Rogue's neck fur is all nasty looking from both Storm and Koda gnawing on it and tossing her around! Sadly the play went more like "Koda is playing with Rogue, so Storm humps Koda, then Storm plays with Rogue, so Koda takes the opportunity to hump Storm, and then they both [try to] hump Rogue and then engage in play with eachother"... I don't know what was in the air, but Storm and Koda were frisky, frisky, frisky..
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:56 pm

oh what fun! where are you all "hiking" sat?

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Somewhere in the Springs since we don't want a large portion of the time to be spent driving since I will have to pick up Rogue from being spayed. Not quite sure why you used parenthesis on hike...

Last edited by Heatherlee on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Heatherlee wrote:
Rogue's neck fur is all nasty looking from both Storm and Koda gnawing on it and tossing her around! Sadly the play went more like "Koda is playing with Rogue, so Storm humps Koda, then Storm plays with Rogue, so Koda takes the opportunity to hump Storm, and then they both [try to] hump Rogue and then engage in play with eachother"... I don't know what was in the air, but Storm and Koda were frisky, frisky, frisky..
That's exactly how it went...all night and all morning. Rogue tried to take refuge behind Ginger but she left Rogue to fend for herself!

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:17 pm

Ginger doesn't believe in girl power.. Rohur would seriously have her ears back and give Ginger a loving look and try t kiss her and Ginger would be like, nuh oh you're on your own!
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Heatherlee wrote:
Ginger doesn't believe in girl power.. Rohur would seriously have her ears back and give Ginger a loving look and try t kiss her and Ginger would be like, nuh oh you're on your own!
Yep...it really was cool to see how they all bonded this weekend. Storm and Koda are buds...Ginger will mediate when they get too rough with Rogue...the adults taught Rogue how to howl (which was way too cute)...in the end, they all didn't want to leave each other!

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:08 pm

I can't get over the howling. That was adorable!!! Rogue is so cute ....she was trying so hard to keep up with the adults I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:22 pm

She's never howled before so it was really exciting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party   Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party Empty

Back to top Go down

Ginger and Storm's Husky Slumber Party

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next