It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Little Luka - From Day 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:55 am

Poor guy can't get a minute of peace - he was sleeping and my sister came and put these antlers on his head - he woke up just as we were taking a picture as if to say "grow up". LOL
Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 CIMG1407
Back to top Go down
Keimo&Izzi
Teenager
Teenager
Keimo&Izzi

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Look at those paws! I just wanna smooch those big pink puppy paws. He's a beauty! How long did the antlers last? My Keimo hates his! santa
Back to top Go down
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:48 pm

He had a play date with another husky yesterday and he still seems overly tired! He just fell back asleep and we took the antlers away lol. His new friend Sasha lives 15minutes away - he's a huge husky and only 7.5months old - i'll get a photo for you guys on Tuesday and you can let me know if his size is normal! Very good looking dog though and very kind hearted!
Back to top Go down
Keimo&Izzi
Teenager
Teenager
Keimo&Izzi

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Awwww....how sweet. How old is Luka? I know you've probably posted it but I didn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:56 pm

He turned 11 weeks on Sunday - growing so quickly!
Back to top Go down
Keimo&Izzi
Teenager
Teenager
Keimo&Izzi

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:02 pm

He's Darling... It's been so long since my baby was that size. He's 7 now.
Back to top Go down
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:04 pm

If i'm honest with myself - I can't wait for him to grow up... I am aware however that when he has grown that I will miss him as he is now.
Back to top Go down
Keimo&Izzi
Teenager
Teenager
Keimo&Izzi

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:11 pm

I miss having a cute puppy, but I wouldn't go back... Keimo is such a good dog now... he was so rotten as a puppy. lol
Back to top Go down
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Luka has come a long way since we brought him home - he does start misbehaving nearer his feeding times because he gets hungry but i'm working on that! He's learnt a lot of commands to a good standard and knows his name - when we took him and Sasha to the park the other day and went on a little hike through the forest he was off leash the whole time and didn't step out of line once... Came when called and even when he was pre occupied with 3 or 4 other dogs he would come over and see what i wanted which was so lovely to see.

Edit. Keimo is a great looking dog and I'm sure you are reaping all the rewards of proper training whilst he was young Smile I can't wait till Luka listens all the time - first time!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:11 pm

oh those washer pictures were so cute! teach you to leave the door open!
he is growing fast!

Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Luka & his new toys! I've got a video of him unwrapping the rubber tyre somewhere - ill upload that as well - overall a positive first Christmas experience for the little fur ball!
Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 IMG_1822
Back to top Go down
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:06 am

I have all sorts of toys but my favourite is this tea towel they gave me:
Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 IMG_1878

Naughty? Who? Me? Noooooo, never!
Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 IMG_1871

Grrrr
Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 IMG_1866

Look, you said sit, i sat, now hurry up and take your silly pictures, you know I hate being photographed!!
Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 IMG_1860
Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 IMG_1858
Back to top Go down
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:12 pm

3Months 2Weeks 5Days (taken yesterday)
Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 IMG_1910
Back to top Go down
ilovenanuk
Newborn
Newborn
ilovenanuk

Male Join date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:29 pm

So cute!!

I love the face... looks like he's scheming Smile
Back to top Go down
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:40 pm

he's always scheming! whether its to make me late for class or miss the most crucial part of a film i've been watching for 2hours! Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 1625187496
Back to top Go down
Keimo&Izzi
Teenager
Teenager
Keimo&Izzi

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Luka's getting so big! He's so handsome! And yes, he does look like he's scheming... I've never met a husky who didn't though. lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 1:29 pm

Hi Everyone

I haven't posted here for a while but this was the first forum I found when doing my research before getting into the breed some 6 years ago..

Here is a video of how Luka is getting on today, he turned 6 this month and he also has a friend who has been with us for the past 18 months, she's 3!

It is a shame the pictures in these scrapbooks don't last forever!

Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 12:34 pm

Cute video. Luka is so mellow! I love that name, it was going to be my boy, Kohdi's,name but a neighbor got a new puppy just weeks before I got Kohdi and they named their pup Luka, so I had to change my plans.

Did you use photobucket or this sites imgserv for your pics? I think photobucket had some kind of thing where if you didn't upgrade your account, they dropped your pics. Don't remember the exact details but I know of a couple people who used photobucket on sites like this one, don't have their pics visible anymore.
Back to top Go down
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Hey, yeah I think I did use photo bucket! What a shame. He is Mr. Chill. Kohdi is a cool name!!
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:00 am

Photobucket has scorned a many a soul with their shinanigans. Looks like things are getting on well.

PostSubject: Re: Little Luka - From Day 1   Little Luka - From Day 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Luka - From Day 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2