It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Piper's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:12 pm

um, well, i don't have a name yet. They guy called her Mya but I think of Melissa's Mya when I hear that name so I gotta think of something else. Anyway, As you can see by the pics below, this is so NOT the dog they advertised! Seriously, why lie?? I don't get it. I broke all my rules with her. I wasn't going to get a puppy and I wasn't going to travel at night but when the ad said she was already crate trained and almost completely house trained AND I wouldn't have to deal with a rescue, I decided to go for it. I made the guy meet me in a very public place right off the interstate so I wasn't traveling in unknown areas at night. When he got her out, I was like, uh...that doesn't look like the dog in the picture but then I thought I only saw it once and that was hours ago so maybe I was remembering wrong. I asked how long he had her, he said since she was 8 weeks old. He told me she was born August 2nd...which if you do the math, she's not 5 months old like he put in the ad....again, why lie?? He said they crate trained her becuase she wouldn't leave the kids stuffed toys alone. She came right up to me for some loving and she seemed super calm even when he had her. I didn't want to confront this guy about her not looking like the pic since I was by myself and I just didn't want to take any chances that he was a nut job. I know I could have refused her but she was still a puppy in need so I took her.

From what little time she has been here, she is still super calm. This could be her nerves so we will see in a couple of weeks if I still say that about her. She is a very good traveler. I put her in a crate in the beginning and she was pretty scared and cried off and on. When I stopped half way for gas, I put in the front seat on a blanket and she curled right up and went to sleep the rest of the way home. We got home really late and I have been feeling crappy all weekend so I really wasn't up for a walk before taking her into the house. She was very shy with Willow, still is. She let Willow sniff her everywhere but when Willow got to her face, she growled. I correceted her. I know that is probably normal reaction but I wanted to nip that behavior in the butt. Willow got her to play for all of a few seconds and then she just wanted to chew on Willows bone.

I shuffled them all off to bed and she didn't want to go in her crate at first but once in there, I didn't hear one peep out of her the whole night! We went to bed just before midnight and I woke up at 5:30 and took them both outside. I didn't sleep well cause of not feeling good so I put her back in the crate and attempted to go back to sleep and she let me! She was quiet as a mouse the whole time. I woke up at 8:30 and got them both up and outside to pee.

This girl definatly has some training in her. I made them both sit while I got their food and she was better than Willow about waiting. I fed them pretty close together but with me in the middle. I put my hands in willows food then went over and stuck my hand in her food and she didn't react. After they ate I took them for a short walk and they did really good together. She does have toy guarding issues. Sad I will take any adivce on how to correct that. She will growl at Willow if she gets to close to the toy so I have been saying a firm no everytime. If I need to do more, please tell me. I don't want this to be an issue. They both love toys!

Ok, time for pics... The first one is the pic in the craigslist ad and the rest are her real pics. Does she look like a mix to you? I feel like she isn't full husky but I'm no expert.
Piper's Scrapbook 5Q05W25P53kc3oe3l4bbr13477486c5ac19d31

Piper's Scrapbook 2011-11-28095458

Piper's Scrapbook 2011-11-28095548

Piper's Scrapbook 2011-11-28102219
Back to top Go down
KareBear
Teenager
Teenager
KareBear

Female Join date : 2011-06-10

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:20 pm

At first I was going to say "Oh, it looks like it could be the same dog in the picture" -- but then I noticed she has that white spot on her head, and the Craigslist picture seems to be lacking that a bit? Oh well.

Congrats in any event, she's super cute and it sounds like things will work out wonderfully between her and Willow.

I'm no expert about mixes either, but her ears do look a bit big. I don't remember if Aevyn's were too big for his head at that age or not. silent

Is she white and black or cream and black?
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Congratulations!!

Too early to tell about the mix. She could just be growing into herself awkwardly. I actually don't think she looks too off from the original picture, I just think the original picture was taken when she was much closer to 8 weeks old and she a month or two older now. Huskies change colors a LOT when they are younger. She could easily have developed the markings she has now (including the white spot on her forehead). I really think she's more likely just growing into her awkward/lanky stage and she likely is the same pup.

As for the guarding, give her time. I would take all toys away unless under supervision. As much as she needs to learn to share, Willow needs to learn to respect her boundaries as well. Don't take the baby's ability to tell another dog to back off away from her. Hailey wouldn't let Koda near her for almost a month when we first got her, but letting them work that out themselves is really important in my opinion.

When you are supervising them with toys, try to avoid the behavior by constantly switching toys. Give them each one, then before they get bored, switch them and bring in another high value toy. Constantly switch and rotate toys/treats and she will learn to share.

I wouldn't worry about it though. She is still settling in. A small growl when Willow approaches her with a toy is completely acceptable in my world within the first few days/weeks. Willow and the baby will train each other if you let them, just only have them with toys under supervision to avoid anything major and I think they will work it out themselves Smile

SHE'S ADORABLE Smile

Piper's Scrapbook Hailey10
Back to top Go down
beck3465
Teenager
Teenager
beck3465

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Awwww She is cute. She could have GS in her do ya think? I actually think she is the dog in the pic,,,she just looks smaller/younger. Her markings do match except for the snip on her forehead but it may be more pronounced now that she is older. I wonder how much Husky is really in her. Did the guy talk about the parents. Congrats. She sounds like she will fit right in. She is sooo lucky you came along.
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:43 pm

I definitely don't think that's the same dog in the picture. While their colors change drastically- her mask is very different and I don't think they change like that. From the pictures she doesn't look 4 months old- at least that's what I think.

Regardless- Congrats! And for now i'd just pick up the toys until everyone is comfortable.

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:46 pm

First let me say OMG SHE'S ADORABLE!!! Congrats! I don't know about the whole mix thing either. She kinda looks like she could have GS in her, but maybe not. Look at Mickey. As for the toys, I would take them a way for a few days until they get used to each other a bit. That's what I did when we got Kody (per Tori's suggestion). Then start introducing the toys again. Of course, let Willow have Slimey in her crate. Maybe get Slimey a brother for "???" (lol).

Oh, and Mya wouldn't mind if you kept her name Very Happy If she knows her name already it might be easier to keep it. If you think it matches her that is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:51 pm

arooroomom wrote:
I definitely don't think that's the same dog in the picture. While their colors change drastically- her mask is very different and I don't think they change like that. From the pictures she doesn't look 4 months old- at least that's what I think.
See, I don't think the mask is that much different. You actually CAN see the white spot in the original picture. It's clearly more pronounced now, but it's definitely there in the first picture. It just looks like the black has grown. You really don't think that the mask can change? I've seen lots of masks change.

Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Thanks Karen! She is more black and white. Actually, there is very little white to her.

Thanks for the advice Tori, I am super paranoid about having any aggression issues so I wanted to stop it but if you think I should give her some time, then I will. Also, I know mask can change dramatically, I just have never seen the black grow. The changes I have always seen is where the black reduces and more white comes out. So if you all think it's her, then that makes me feel better. I don't like the idea that the guy was messing with me. He did have the age wrong as well which just made me that more suspicous.

Beck, I was thinking GS too...I'm just not used to seeing the "dirty face" huskies. Maybe that's why I think that. Her mask is called that right?

I didn't talk much to the guy. I was uneasy about meeting him at night like that and just wanted to get her and go. I should have taken someone with me but I found her ad and it was too late in the day to round someone up for a5 hour drive on a Sunday.

So far she is really good with the cats. She even likes to lay next to them.
Piper's Scrapbook 2011-11-28112926
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:54 pm

Ok, this is interesting. I guess it doesn't matter if she is the same dog. she still needed a home and I can provide that for her. But still....I don't like knowing he could have lied.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:57 pm

It's really hard to tell at this age. They grow so awkwardly that she COULD be a mix, but she could just as easily be an awkward young husky. I just think it's too soon to tell. Her ears look like a normal big-eared husky at her age to me.

What about her makes you think GSD?

Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:08 pm

I think it's just becuase there is a GSD in my neighborhood that has very similiar markings. I"m sure you are right Tori, she probably just needs to grow into herself. I will keep posting pics of her so we can see if opinions change as she does. By-the-way, his ad is still up in craigslist. Would any of you respond tot he ad to see what he says? If he is a BYB trying to get rid of pups, I can see him having more.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/pet/2723072649.html

Ugg...I just got an email from the rescue saying Lumen didn't go home with the two previous people! It figures I get an answer now. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
toyszruskid
Teenager
Teenager
toyszruskid

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Congrats on your new addition! She is very cute.

Really hard to tell whether or not it's the same puppy that's in the original picture. If you had a close up shot it might be easier to tell but the original is shot from a distance and at an angle. I've always known that masks can fade overtime but this one has darkened and expanded out from around the eyes. As long as you are happy with her and love her, none of that will matter in the end. Smile

If you're questioning her breed, you can always purchase a DNA test. PetSmart carries them for around $60 if I remember correctly. There might be a cheaper alternative out there too. That should tell you whether or not she's mixed with something else.

Navi guarded all of Drogo's bones and toys heavily when she first arrived which is technically my fault. I should have known not to leave them down when introducing a new dog. She actually attacked him when he was chewing on one of his toys. I picked everything up and didn't give either of them the opportunity to resource guard. Things are much better now that she's more comfortable and it's only week 2. They were chewing on the same bone yesterday, come to think about it.
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Oh my gosh - what a cutie pie!!!! Congratulations! She's is sooo adorable and I obviously am partial to masks! So glad they're getting along! I'm with Kristina, I just take away the toys when they get growly. They get them back when they behave.

She has more of a full mask. Dirty face is when there is very little white on the face. I can't really see the pics if there's more white at the bottom. I could possibly see a tiny bit of GSD but not sure at this point. She looks pretty husky! I never had a puppy - so at what point does the tail get more fluffy?

I noticed that his ad is still up but the 2nd ad from the same area was taken down? was it maybe the dog in the 2nd ad? I never saw it, so I could be wrong. Her mask is bigger now than in the first pic, but I do see that light spot on the top in the first pic. I have no idea... Can you email him and ask for more pics so that you have baby pics? Maybe she needs a bath? It's amazing how much our kids lighten up after a good bath (they love to "garden").

I love the all black coat! So pretty! And shiny, she looks pretty healthy! Congrats again - so happy for you! Smile Need more pics!!!!
Back to top Go down
libbybell74
Adult
Adult
libbybell74

Female Join date : 2011-10-06

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:32 pm

She is so adorable, and I too think she is the same dog as in the picture just older now. It will be nice to see her grow and open up to her personality.
Great job on having him meet you in a public place, you can never be too careful.
I too have a big guy friend lined up to go with me if I find one. I emailed about one today, the guy is being deployed and is trying to rehome his husky.
Can't wait to see more pictures.
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Koda wrote:
See, I don't think the mask is that much different. You actually CAN see the white spot in the original picture. It's clearly more pronounced now, but it's definitely there in the first picture. It just looks like the black has grown. You really don't think that the mask can change? I've seen lots of masks change.

I'm not saying masks don't change but in just a few short months for the black to come down below her eyes and nearly cover half of her face? no. I've never seen that. lol

If anything at this point the black is usually receding.

Back to top Go down
Lu&Katsmom
Adult
Adult
Lu&Katsmom

Female Join date : 2011-04-15

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:51 pm

arooroomom wrote:
Koda wrote:

I'm not saying masks don't change but in just a few short months for the black to come down below her eyes and nearly cover half of her face? no. I've never seen that. lol

It's unusual to see a mask get darker as they age. It almost always gets lighter. My guess is its not the same dog, but who cares! She is adorable! I think she is cuter than the pup in the original pictu

I would just keep a close eye on them when toys are involved. Wouldn't punish her too much for growling at Willow right now. You don't want her to not growl, and just bite without warning. She is ok with you taking toys right?

Congratulations! I'm so happy something finally worked out! She sounds like a sweet girl.

Maybe they put a picture of a different husky because she is so dark. When most people think of a husky, they think of the traditional markings. Maybe they though they would get a buyer quickly if they posted a traditional looking dog. Some people are ignorant about all the colors huskies can be, so they think non traditional coloring is undesirable. Just my guess on why he would swap the picture.

Last edited by Lu&Katsmom on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Lu&Katsmom wrote:
arooroomom wrote:
Koda wrote:

It's unusual to see a mask get darker as they age. It almost always gets lighter. My guess is its not the same dog, but who cares! She is adorable! I think she is cuter than the pup in the original pictu

I would just keep a close eye on them when toys are involved. Wouldn't punish her too much for growling at Willow right now. You don't want her to not growl, and just bite without warning. She is ok with you taking toys right?

Congratulations! I'm so happy something finally worked out! She sounds like a sweet girl.
Learn something new everyday! I too had only seen masks get lighter, but I suppose I just assumed they could get darker as well Smile

I agree that it doesn't matter, I'm more curious than anything Smile

Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Wow, finally getting caught up with stuff. First off Mindy, congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you that you were able to rescue this girl. Did the guy ever say why he would rehome such a sweet, beautiful little girl? I'm so excited seeing all the pictures, and I need to get my ass in gear on planning my little road trip north so I can meet her Very Happy That picture of her with the kitty is so sweet. You are amazingly lucky... we are just now *starting* to get to that point after 5 months.

I'm going to go ahead and chime in as well. The first picture you posted I definitely went, hmm, looks like there might be a little something else in there. After seeing the rest though and comparing to Ghost when she was approximately that age, I'm going to go with all Husky. Here is a picture of Ghost when she was 4.5 months, and you can see she had HUGE ears and her tail wasn't fluffy yet. That took til more like 5.5 months to really fluff out. I dunno, take a look at this pic and tell me what you think:

Piper's Scrapbook Img_2719

I also think she may yet be the same dog as in the original picture. Ghost has gotten quite a bit more color around her eyes (though it's more a creamy brown instead of black). Also, if you look carefully at the first one, you can see just a little bit of that white patch on her forehead. As you said though, it really doesn't matter in the end. You are giving her a great home, and she will help you and Willow in your healing process.

I hope you feel better soon, too!

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Piper's Scrapbook 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:29 pm

She's really cute! Congrats Smile I don't think it's the same dog as in the picture either though..

When we brought home Zoey, Embry started guarding all his toys. We took them away for awhile and they only got them in their kennels. After a couple of weeks together, and a firm "no" whenever he would try guarding, the behavior stopped.
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Thanks everyone! I emailed the guy last night and to say we got home and she was doing alright, then I questioned him on her pic. I was very nice about it but I haven't gotten a response back. The more I look at her, she isn't big enough for a GSD. Her ears may look big in thepictures but they really aren't. Willow's are bigger. I think her dark mask is just throwing me off. She has very little white on her face. The white that she does have, has black strands inertwined with them.

She doesn't seem interested in Willow. Sad What can I do to get those two to bond? I know she probably just needs to feel secure but if there is anything I can do to help them bond faster, I want to try it. She isn't scared of her anymore but she isn't trying to play with her either.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:46 pm

26nikita wrote:
She doesn't seem interested in Willow. Sad What can I do to get those two to bond? I know she probably just needs to feel secure but if there is anything I can do to help them bond faster, I want to try it. She isn't scared of her anymore but she isn't trying to play with her either.
Relax. That's the first thing you can do Wink

Taking them on walks together is a good way to get them to bond and you can do that as often as you like. Just be careful not to overexert the baby since she is still very young and husky puppies shouldn't exercize on pavement for too long.

However... STOP worrying about it. It is day 3. Again, Koda and Hailey would seriously not "speak" to each other or go near each other for weeks. Hailey would growl anytime he walked near her for AT LEAST a month. The fact that the baby isn't doing that yet is a good sign. Stop being a human momma, and let them work it out Wink You can't force them to bond anymore than you can force two people to fall in love. They will get there. They are well on their way. Stop worrying about it and let them work it out on their own Smile I promise it'll be okay!

Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:55 pm

I feel your pain Mindy. Just listen to Tori. She gave me the same advice with Mya and Kody and she was TOTALLY right. Given that Mya is just a b**ch and will forget dominate Kody and attack him once in a while. They get along. It took her like 2 months to finally play with him. The first time she looked for him to play I was in shock!!!

It's only been a few days. They'll do fine. You'll see
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:00 pm

She's probably nervous of Willow, since she's bigger then her. Try playing with them both outside, or playing with them inside with toys. She just needs to get more comfortable with Willow
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Walking helps- it really does! Once they get used to each other it'll be OK.

Cheyenne wanted nothing to do with Mishka in the beginning and neither did Mickey!

Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:05 pm

LOL! I do need to relax. I just hated how Willow has been so down I was hoping this would be an instant friendship for her sake. Ok, I'm gonna relax and let it be. They did really good on their walk together! And when I give them treats, they both sit right next to each other looking at me waiting. I've been giving Willow hers first cause i remember reading that on here. I am thrilled this girl is mostly trained. She is doing much better than my expectations of a 4 mo old.

Introducing Willow to Dakota was a breeze! She loved him the moment she saw him. He was the one that was hesitant. I just want her to have that connection again. I know I shouldn't expect that everytime but I was hoping.... She HAS played with Willow, but she does it for only a few seconds and then she wants to ignore her. They are both sleeping right now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Piper's Scrapbook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piper's Scrapbook   Piper's Scrapbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Piper's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next