It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Sierra, Jack & Finn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:17 pm

Oh, I know that Jenn, I didn't mean anything by it. I do actually see the size difference between my two but it's mostly because Mishka's features are so tiny, like her little face, but Kohdi really isn't a big husky (fluffy? Definitely ! LOL) he just looks big next to Mishka! One time on our hike, a guy with a boy husky a year younger than Kohdi stopped to talk to me and Kohdi looked small next to his husky I wanted to ask the guy if I can take a pic of them next to each other, lol, but thought it might be kinda weird! hahaha.

Sounds like Sierra had a great day Smile she is such a little sweetheart
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 2:35 pm

Love sierra and jack's coloring! Its so cute to see huskies that live together they start to look related almost! Nice that you're still getting snow in CO! In MN its almost completely melted...snowboarding on sunday was like riding down a slushie hill lol!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 3:54 pm

Greta,
its funny how much they do look alike, they always have, from the double strip down their head to the striping on their chest! they also walk in the same stride most of the time.
Sierra did have a few litters and the math could work that he might have been part of her last litter, thought is always in the back of my head...

Jimmy i know you did not mean anything!

Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 7:03 pm

jbealer wrote:

Sierra did have a few litters and the math could work that he might have been part of her last litter, thought is always in the back of my head...

Huh - wouldn't that be something!

Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 8:30 pm

Happy gotcha day Sierra!
she has such a beautiful face love thoughs brown eyes. love that last picture of them together in Oct.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 7:50 pm

Blizzard in CO!!!!

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 20160311
that damn Squirrel, also that drift is on our 6ft fence!

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 20160310
snowshoed to the dog park then around the neighborhood

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 7:55 pm

Wow! That is so pretty!!! Especially that second pic with Sierra, looks like a Christmas card! Jack and the squirrel is a great pic! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 5:07 am

Blizzard huskies…so perfect Smile
That squirrel must not have had another way to go haha and thats a crazy drift wow.
That 2nd pic is so cute..front legs deep in the snow and bouncy back with tail up
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 1:50 pm

Great pics Jenn!! Nothing better than snow dogs, lol. I agree with Jimmy the Sierra pic is like a Christmas card. The Jack pic, lol, love it, him and the squirrel haha.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:11 pm

Easter!!!  Did an egg hunt for the "Kids"

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 Dscn3411

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 Dscn3410

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 Dscn3412

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 20160315

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 20160316

will have to get the videos later. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:33 pm

Aww, such cute pics! What'd you stuff the eggs with? Sierra seems really intent on whatever it is, lol
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:16 pm

I love the egg hunt. What a fantastic idea. They look like they really enjoyed it.

Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 2:25 pm

I filled them with little dog treats Smile they had so much fun. Sierra was destroying eggs left and right, Jack was more gentle with then and popping them open.

Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:20 pm

wow, a squirrel haven't seen one of thoughs in a long time, not very common out in this town lol. very cool squirrel pic and nice snow if of her bouncing through the snow.
looks like the best egg hunt in the snow lol.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 7:05 pm

Ok here are the egg hunt videos!

you can see the grass repair i need to work on this spring Sad

Start of the hunt

thats my egg

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 11:15 pm

OH my goodness, these vids are too cute! Sierra is a pro! LOLOL . Love the way Jack paws at them and rolls them around all gently.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 7:06 pm

Ok i can't believe i have not added pictures here in over a year. I guess its cause i start other post.
Well we had our annual Easter egg hunt in the back yard yesterday! Took Jack a min to remember what to do but then he was a pro. Here are some video and pictures. I hope everyone had a great day.

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 20170410

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 20170411

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 20170414

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 20170413

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 20170412

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 8:03 pm

Pics and vids are too cute, what a fun thing you do for them. Sierra looks awesome!!! Jack too, of course, I just mean Sierra looks great for what she has been thru recently.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 10:08 pm

I love this - we don't do Easter but I love the idea of hidden treats for the dogs!
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 11:42 am

They always have such fun.

Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 1:19 pm

Jenn, you are such a great husky mom, and so creative on things you do with them, to enrich their lives. Great pics!
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 1:15 pm

thanks everyone, they really do love it and have fun. I should do this more often for them!

Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 2:24 pm

nice videos, Sierra looks amazing. beautiful pics of the egg hunt.
Back to top Go down
Mark Grubbs
Teenager
Teenager
Mark Grubbs

Male Join date : 2016-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 2:33 pm

That was great! I was actually cheering for them and saying "pop that egg open, baby!"
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2017 1:36 pm

So i was trying to get some pics for our HOTM and figured i would put some here. and other random ones.

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 20170710
on our morning walk

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 Dscn2210
everyone's first hike together

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 20170912
Finn's 2nd hike for S2R5 this past weekend

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 Dscn2311
this morning

Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 Dscn2312

PostSubject: Re: Sierra, Jack & Finn   Sierra, Jack & Finn - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down