It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Hello from East Tennessee!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heatherann0420
Newborn
Newborn
Heatherann0420

Female Join date : 2012-01-10

Hello from East Tennessee! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Hello everyone!
My name is Heather and I'm new to this site. My husband and I live in Knoxville TN and we have two dogs; a pure-bred named Beau and a husky/lab mix named Reagan. Anyone else from east TN let me know! I have been looking for fellow husky owners in the area. Smile
Hello from East Tennessee! Booska12
This is Beau. He is 10 mo & 2 wks old. He is very playful, VERY athletic (strong/fast), quite the talker, but very independent. He is only 43 lbs believe it or not. He's all fluff!
Hello from East Tennessee! Ray12
And this is little Reagan. Three months and 16 lbs. We adopted her from the shelter one week ago. She has the mentality of a lab but surely talks like a husky! A very cuddley pup unlike her older brother.

Hope to stay connected with you all here! Glad to meet fellow Husky lovers Smile
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Welcome!

Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:52 pm

Great looking pack you've got there...Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Jem
Newborn
Newborn
Jem

Female Join date : 2011-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Hi and welcome. Not from there but I camp over by Watt's Bar almost every fall.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Welcome! glad you found us!!

Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Female Join date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Hi and welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
kmason
Newborn
Newborn
kmason

Female Join date : 2012-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Welcome! Beautiful pack! Can't wait to see more pics!

Kale and I say HELLOOO form California Cool
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
i<3neo
Teenager
Teenager
i<3neo

Female Join date : 2011-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:00 pm

I'm in tn ! BUT 3 hours away from Knoxville. Sad I'm pretty sure ive seen another member from Knoxville, nut can't remember who.
Back to top Go down
Erinc
Teenager
Teenager
Erinc

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:01 pm

welcome! woof woof! awuuuuuuu!
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:21 pm

Welcome! your pups are very cute Smile
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:08 pm

wave Welcome! Great lookin pups you got!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Welcome! Your babies are both adorable!
Back to top Go down
Lu&Katsmom
Adult
Adult
Lu&Katsmom

Female Join date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:02 am

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Keimo&Izzi
Teenager
Teenager
Keimo&Izzi

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:12 am

They are beautiful. I've been through Knoxville lots of times... I've got family in Sevierville.
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:14 am

Welcome!

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Hello from East Tennessee! 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
myndsplyntur
Puppy
Puppy
myndsplyntur

Female Join date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:56 am

HI!!!!!!!!! I'm from Knoxville!! But my Roxy isn't socialized well with other dogs... Sad Welcome to the site!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Heatherann0420
Newborn
Newborn
Heatherann0420

Female Join date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:00 am

myndsplyntur wrote:
HI!!!!!!!!! I'm from Knoxville!! But my Roxy isn't socialized well with other dogs... Sad Welcome to the site!! Smile
Aw! Boo! Sad is she aggressive or just shy?
Back to top Go down
Myndi
Teenager
Teenager
Myndi

Female Join date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:20 am

Welcome!! I'm from right outside of Chattanooga, so we go through Knoxville all the time for visits. I love it down there!
Back to top Go down
Mermaidista
Teenager
Teenager
Mermaidista

Female Join date : 2012-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:40 am

Welcome!! Very Happy

We live in near Destin, Florida but our aunt lives in Knoxville, TN. We were just up there the week before Christmas. We got our white puppy, Calypso, in Loudon. Nice area! We hope to visit again in the spring!

Cute pups!!!
Back to top Go down
http://seaside.scentsy.us
myndsplyntur
Puppy
Puppy
myndsplyntur

Female Join date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Heatherann0420 wrote:
myndsplyntur wrote:
Aw! Boo! Sad is she aggressive or just shy?

I guess it's a little of both. She won't approach another dog, so she doesn't seek out interaction. But the worst is when a really friendly, hyper dog runs up to her... she growls.. she also gets mad when other dogs try to sniff her rear! There's been the occasional dog that she got along with really well, always males and really laid back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from East Tennessee!   Hello from East Tennessee! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from East Tennessee!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1