It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

The Tales of Luna!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
g0tmus1c
Puppy
Puppy
g0tmus1c

Female Join date : 2012-01-17

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:22 am

Luna at 8 weeks old - the day I brought her home!
The Tales of Luna! Dscn0010[quote]

Luna's first bath
The Tales of Luna! Dscn0012

Exploring the patio!
The Tales of Luna! Dscn0110

Nap time Smile
The Tales of Luna! Photo_10
Back to top Go down
Keimo&Izzi
Teenager
Teenager
Keimo&Izzi

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:29 am

Luna is PRECIOUS! I'm in love!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
kevo
Adult
Adult
kevo

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:34 am

Luna looks awesome! the first pic is great
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Female Join date : 2012-01-06

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:40 am

I so love the first pic she is soooo adorable Smile
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:03 am

What a contagious smile she has! Super cute!! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:09 am

Too cute! I think I'm in love too!

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

The Tales of Luna! 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
g0tmus1c
Puppy
Puppy
g0tmus1c

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:52 am

Thanks guys Smile here are a couple more pics for the night so you can see her half blue eye! (it is brown on the top half and blue on the bottom half - i wonder if the blue will go away?) enjoy...

The Tales of Luna! Lunabo10

The Tales of Luna! Dscn0112
Back to top Go down
g0tmus1c
Puppy
Puppy
g0tmus1c

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:15 pm

This scrapbook thing is already addicting!
Here are some pictures of Luna at 9 weeks Smile

The Tales of Luna! Dscn0114

The Tales of Luna! Dscn0115

The Tales of Luna! Dscn0116

The Tales of Luna! Dscn0117

A good shot of her eye! It looks like the yin and yang symbol !
The Tales of Luna! Dscn0118
Back to top Go down
Demon&Dakota
Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:44 pm

She is precious! As for the eye, some huskies have bi-color eyes (I think it's called a parti-eye?) So it may stay that way. What an adorable little girl... Very Happy Makes me miss my two being that little...
Back to top Go down
Keimo&Izzi
Teenager
Teenager
Keimo&Izzi

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:31 pm

Yep. My Keimo has had parti-eye since he was a puppy. It's never changed at all. :-) Luna's will probably stay the same.
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Wow, what a cute pup! She almost makes me want another puppy....almost!
Back to top Go down
4BangenRange
Puppy
Puppy
4BangenRange

Male Join date : 2011-10-09

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Cute little puppy right there. Love the eye too. The more and more i see these all white huskys makes me want one lol.
Back to top Go down
g0tmus1c
Puppy
Puppy
g0tmus1c

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:08 pm

yay for the parti-eyes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
g0tmus1c
Puppy
Puppy
g0tmus1c

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:48 am

Luna @ 10 weeks !
The Tales of Luna! Dscn0211

The Tales of Luna! Dscn0212

These are Luna's pics at 11 weeks at the park today. She had a blast! Smile

The Tales of Luna! Img_1910

The Tales of Luna! Img_1911

The Tales of Luna! Img_1912

The Tales of Luna! Img_1913

The Tales of Luna! Img_1914
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:06 am

What a pretty girl! Those are some great shots of her at the park! I love her partieye, my boy Embry has one as well Smile They're so cool
Back to top Go down
beck3465
Teenager
Teenager
beck3465

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:03 am

Really beautiful puppy. Love the shots at the park of her turning during a run and the last pic. Bet you are enjoying her.
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Beautiful puppy Kind of makes me want a puppy sorta of..

The eyes will probably say that way.

Blaze had one blue eye with brown on the bottom and the other eye is sortof brown more hazel or yellow.

I think one eye is his angel in him (the blue/brown ) one and the other is the devil in him.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Quinncujo
Newborn
Newborn
Quinncujo

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Wow! She is beautiful.. Nice pics...
Back to top Go down
g0tmus1c
Puppy
Puppy
g0tmus1c

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Thanks everyone !! Very Happy She's a wonderful dog. I just LOVE watching her run! it's so freeing ... although i must say i cant wait till she grows out of her biting stage Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chloe019
Newborn
Newborn
Chloe019

Female Join date : 2012-01-30

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:15 pm

She's gorgeous! And I love her eye I love you
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:08 pm

The photography at the park looks excellent. You're quite talented, are you very involved in photography?

Puppy
Puppy
g0tmus1c

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:14 am

Beach day pics! (11 weeks & 5 days)

the car ride there!
The Tales of Luna! Dscn0411

The Tales of Luna! Dscn0412

The Tales of Luna! Dscn0510

The Tales of Luna! Dscn0511

The Tales of Luna! Dscn0512
Back to top Go down
g0tmus1c
Puppy
Puppy
g0tmus1c

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:16 am

Valerie, my friend had a professional camera for the day and we took Luna out to take pics, so those weren't taken by me. But I'll send your compliments his way Smile I try to take pictures with his fancy cameras too, but I am not quite as good as him!
Back to top Go down
Mermaidista
Teenager
Teenager
Mermaidista

Female Join date : 2012-01-03

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:52 am

g0tmus1c wrote:
Valerie, my friend had a professional camera for the day and we took Luna out to take pics, so those weren't taken by me. But I'll send your compliments his way Smile I try to take pictures with his fancy cameras too, but I am not quite as good as him!

lol!

Great pictures indeed!! Luna's adorable!

I've been haggling and begging my Dad for a "fancy" camera!! Soooo much better than the crap digital ditties out there!
Back to top Go down
http://seaside.scentsy.us
g0tmus1c
Puppy
Puppy
g0tmus1c

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Definitely Nikki! They are sooo expensive though ! Shocked But great for getting good pictures to frame! I hope your dad caves and gets you one - you'll love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Tales of Luna! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tales of Luna!   The Tales of Luna! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tales of Luna!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next