A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Kota and LoAn!, our January HOTM winners! HOTM - February : TBA!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Kota & LoAn,
our January HOTM Winners!
Holiday Hangover!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Texas Sled Dog Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Share | .

Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myndi
Teenager
Teenager

Female Join date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:33 pm

I wanted to make a scrapbook to show off Ava some. I swear though, she knows right when I'm about to snap a picture and will move just enough to blur it. For each of these pictures, I probably have half a dozen where she's ADD'd at the last second and moved Rolling Eyes

That's her Petfinder picture. The rescue had literally just put up the ads for her and her two littermates and I snapped her up. It took a whole week before I could get things arranged to be able to go down to SC to get her though. Nine hour drive down to the rescue, then we sat and talked for about two hours, then a thirteen hour drive back home.

I didn't drive on the way home so she could stay curled up on me the whole time.

10 weeks old

In the outside water bowl. Then, when she got too big for that one, we had to fill up a plastic tub so she could have water to sit in when she wanted it. Weirdo Suspect

Watching the neighbors

Easter Ava Very Happy

May 2010

A few weeks after I got her, she laid just right on the air vent and her tag got stuck. Of course, before rescuing her I had to get a picture!

She was spayed last January and one of the girls tucked her little stuffed husky in with her while she was recovering. I was working up front and didn't see it, but they all took pictures and texted them to me.

That's my mom's shoulder that she's perched on

From June 2011

Couch hog.

Derp?

Last edited by Myndi on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:39 am

oh she's way toooo cute! love the easter pic Razz her facial expressions remind me so much of my girl, Zoey.
Back to top Go down
Keimo&Izzi
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:04 am

She is adorable! I love the Easter pic too. I need some bunny ears! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
huskies81
Puppy
Puppy

Male Join date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:56 am

Great pictures! And what a awesome dog, so pretty!
Back to top Go down
Myndi
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:30 am

We added a new member back at the end of January. His name is Aspen and he was a feral kitten that came into the clinic that I work at to be fixed and released. But I decided to bring him home instead. He's a pain in the butt most of the time and, while he can be sweet, he's usually a stubborn, hateful cat. Go figure. He and Ava love each other though.

He likes to watch the fish tanks when I play the Sims 3....

Ava and Aspen, napping together Shocked

Best buds.
Believe it or not xD

Ava and Snick got new antlers in the mail! These elk ones put the itty bitty buck antlers to shame.
In these, Ava is chewing on the "small" anter.

The big one and the "small" one. Just so you can get a better idea of how freaking huge these are. You may actually be able to club someone with the larger one....

Monday Face.

Just napping on the couch c:

Back to top Go down
Myndi
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Thu May 10, 2012 1:24 am

We found a new park today to go to and Ava had a blast. I only worked until noon and decided that Ava needed a fun day out. Maybe I still felt bad about taking Miya away Wink

I feel like this picture makes her look huge for some reason o.o

She's so beautiful Razz

She loves picnic tables, by the way

The geese were horrible and got right out of her reach and honked at her. She couldn't stand it Evil or Very Mad

And then there was the suicidal duck that came up to us and quickly went the opposite direction...

Dad wanted a picture with her and she just would not focus and hold still, so he told her to sit. Well, she sat. Close enough, right?

"Look at Myndi!"
"Nope! Squirrel!!!!"
Back to top Go down
g0tmus1c
Puppy
Puppy

Female Join date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Thu May 10, 2012 2:10 am

ooooooh the Sims 3! That brings back memories........
Ava is sooooo adorable! I was just wondering how much does she weigh??
Lol, Luna does the same thing when we try to take a pic with her she sits the wrong way -__-
maybe that's their "good side" Wink
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult

Male Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Thu May 10, 2012 11:08 am

She's cute, your other dog is massive lol
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager

Female Join date : 2011-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Thu May 10, 2012 11:22 am

What a pretty girl! I love her coloring!
Back to top Go down
SabakaMom
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Thu May 10, 2012 11:23 am

Ava is such a pretty girl!! It looks like she likes to be up high... on the picnic tables and the fountain ledge... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Snow White
Teenager
Teenager

Female Join date : 2012-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Thu May 10, 2012 11:50 am

She is stunning! I want a sable as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Thu May 10, 2012 1:07 pm

oh she is turning into one beautiful girl! i love her colors

Adult
Adult

Female Join date : 2011-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Thu May 10, 2012 3:02 pm

Ava is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.companionanimalpsychology.blogspot.com
Myndi
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:06 am

Lots more pictures coming. Gah, I can't believe I haven't updated Ava's scrapbook in so long!! Let's see what I can dig out of my fb uploads Razz

Aspen's very best surprise face

"Gooooood morning!" in my new apartment

So sweet.

Ava wasn't too certain about the guy delivering my couch...

Ava, in class with me. She doesn't like to drink out of the community water bowl, but just about shoved someone aside to get to the water fountain in the hallway....

The seductive face Cool

Kinda unrelated, but we had a party planned in my Parasitology class on halloween. Class was canceled because of Sandy, but I took my food the next time we had class anyway. My dish was chocolate cake bites with sprinkles - kitty poop with tapeworms. I was gonna put it in a tray with rice crispies so it'd look like a giant litter box, but then I got lazy.

I was up at 330am and couldn't sleep. This is how I found Ava and Aspen Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Myndi
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:13 am

Pre-Christmas pictures too. She got some black friday stuff today Very Happy I do need to go back and fix the red eye....eventually...

She's not too sure about the santa hat covering her ears lol

This is the "OHMYGOD CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!!" face

Aspen, however, was not a fan of his hat.
Back to top Go down
Myndi
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:01 pm

I got a new husky hood today. I like it a lot better than my other one (which was technically for little kids, so it wouldn't really fit over my hair....lol) Ava modeled it for me Razz

Sheepdog/Husky mix?? lol!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:56 am

lol! love the last pic! She's such a good sport!
Back to top Go down
Myndi
Teenager
Teenager

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:07 am

You can really see her little mustache in the last one too! I love it Razz
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:13 am

lol! Love the hat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!   

Back to top Go down

Ava's Scrapbook Updated 2/1 with extra-super-cuteness!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1