It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
artoaky
Teenager
Teenager
artoaky

Male Join date : 2012-02-15

Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... Empty
PostSubject: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:00 am

Luna hates cuddling!!!! She doesn't like being hugged or what not. Even if i put her in my bed to sleep she'll jump off and go to her bed.

What does your huskie/s prefer?
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:23 am

My sibe, Dakota, is a total momma's boy and must be near me at all times but he's not much of a cuddler. He just gets hot way too fast/easily.

Faith is daddy's girl but is totally independent and definitely not a cuddler.

Glory is such a sweetie, she loves us both to death and is always looking for an opportunity to cuddle with either of us.

Teenager
Teenager
Keimo&Izzi

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:34 am

I have two polar opposites. Keimosabi hates to cuddle and Bella is a hugger.... If you don't hug or cuddle her, she'll hug and cuddle you. Lol her favorite thing is to sleep on my head.
Back to top Go down
Demon&Dakota
Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:43 am

Demon isn't much of a cuddler but he loves to kiss! lol Dakota is the cuddler, especially when on the bed. Smile
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:30 am

Chili will never come to you for cuddling, but always goes up to people for pets - mostly strangers, though! Frosti is a cuddler. She's always at our feet, while Chili stays independent in the middle of the room somewhere. Smile However, he does loves mommy's cuddling and sleeps deeper when I'm petting him. Smile I love his contented sighs when I do that! Smile
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Willow is not a cuddler but she also likes to give kisses. I don' t reallly like kisses so she knows I'm off limits but everyone else is fair game! LOL!

Piper is sorta a cuddler. She likes to lay next to you but not all the time.

Aspen seems to be a cuddler. She can lay on the floor by herself and be content but then she will have her moments where she wants to be half on and half off of me. Last night while my son and I were watching a movie she jumped on top of me and decided to lay down on me.
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Female Join date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:00 pm

Thor will sometimes cuddle with my hubby. He will lay at my feet and lay on the bed with me. I think it is because Nero looks at my hubby as the alpha so Thor follows suit. Also I am not home for 10+ hours everyday and my hubby is home all day everyday.
Back to top Go down
bott6654
Puppy
Puppy
bott6654

Male Join date : 2012-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Dakota is NOT a cuddler. Haha he likes attention, but is not a fan of being held haha. My girl definitely forces cuddling with him though lol. He won't give too many kisses either but you can get one every once in awhile if you're persistent. I'm happy though because when he's 60 pounds I don't think I'll want him cuddling on me haha.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:25 pm

My two are polar opposites also! Kody is way too cuddly!!! It's cute. He'll even come lay directly on top of my husband and I while we're laying on couch. He'll sleep on our heads, lay in between us at night, lay on your lap when you're sitting, etc. Mya is more independent, but she has her moments. She'll let me sleep on her if she's curled up, jumps on the bed in the morning for lovin, and gives 100 kisses when you get home. Other than that she's lay next to you on the couch, but not ON you like Mr. Kody Razz
Back to top Go down
shadow
Newborn
Newborn
shadow

Male Join date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Chenook will not cuddle, Shadow will for a minute, Luna like to cuddle and give hugs
Back to top Go down
MicroBrewer
Teenager
Teenager
MicroBrewer

Male Join date : 2011-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:50 pm

Brewer loves to give kisses and lay down next to us, but cuddling will only last for a few minutes and then he gets too hot.
Back to top Go down
libbybell74
Adult
Adult
libbybell74

Female Join date : 2011-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Libby is a major cuddler, she will lay across me when I get home and gives a ton of kisses and hugs.
Lucy isnt as much, but she has to be touching me or ontop of me when we sleep at night. It can get a bit annoying at times, but who doesnt want husky love. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beh46
Newborn
Newborn
beh46

Male Join date : 2012-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Cyrus LOVES to cuddle won't fall asleep unless he's leaning on me or someone else in the house haha
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Kale doesn't cuddle Sad lol He lays on the ottoman near my feet or on the floor next to the chair but he doesn't like to "cuddle". He sometimes lays on the end of my bed at night, but if I move at all he jumps down with a "humph" and lays on the couch haha He doesn't mind if I lay my head on him when hes laying on the floor, I watch tv like that sometimes lol but he never initiates it.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
4BangenRange
Puppy
Puppy
4BangenRange

Male Join date : 2011-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Josies not much of a cuddler at all. She loves her space. But yet i can NEVER sit by myself. She always has to be next to me on the couch or laying on my feet.
Back to top Go down
Tccgold
Puppy
Puppy

Male Join date : 2011-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Juno is a cuddler at night, until you move an inch. Then she gets annoyed and jumps down to her bed.

Bleeker will cuddle all night, but getting him to move whenever we want to get up is a pain. He takes after his mom, my wife. She is a heavy sleeper and impossible to wake up sometimes.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Mya and Sierra are soooo much alike!

Sierra will come to you when she wants love and kisses me when i get home from work, she will sit next to me on the sofa or sleep in the bed at our feet but dont try to put her on you to pet or cuddle, she takes off to the other side of the room!
Jack you can pick up and have him lay with you or on you or pet to death he does not care, but he will get on the bed at night but if you even move he jumps down. he will kiss me or any one as well.

Adult
Adult
Lu&Katsmom

Female Join date : 2011-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:15 am

Kitty loves to cuddle. She follows me around the house, never wants to be alone. Luka is the opposite, does not like to cuddle, unless you happen to be snacking on the couch. Then she is right up on you, cuddling super close and giving you those pathetic eyes! But the moment foods gone, she leaves.
Back to top Go down
amynbebes
Newborn
Newborn
amynbebes

Female Join date : 2012-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:31 pm

I know this is a old post but I'm cracking up reading it. Jake is a TOTAL cuddler. I woke up at one point last night and we were spooning lol
Back to top Go down
SiberianAnubis
Adult
Adult
SiberianAnubis

Male Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:11 pm

Anubis does not like cuddling very much. There are times when he wants to for a short amount of thime, but mostly he looks at you like saying jack off punk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VanaBerry1002
Newborn
Newborn
VanaBerry1002

Female Join date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:27 am

Rex LOVES to cuddle! It's not good enough to be just NEaR you, like laying beside you on the floor, he has to be entirely on top of you or with at least some part of his body touching you. If he does happen to be on the floor next to you he'll either lay on his back and stretch his paws all the way up so that you can grab them or he can rest them on you, or he'll rest his chin at the edge of the sofa so you can pet him. While cuddling with us he'll start off at your feet, top of your legs, to resting his head on your butt, to practically spooning with you. It's soooo adorable, until you get the paw in your eye Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... 1625187496
Back to top Go down
cmcelroy
Newborn
Newborn
cmcelroy

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Mya i snot a cuddler at all . Unless im watching husky videos on youtube then she's all up on the computer looking like whats going on !

but she wasnt handled before i got her
before she didnt even like kisses she would try to nip me if i did
now she just looks at me like
mom this is embarrassing

and sometimes even kisses back (:

but only to me.
god forbid my fiancee try to kiss her
but hes let it know they play rough
hes not a affectionate type
Back to top Go down
KodaYoda.12
Newborn
Newborn
KodaYoda.12

Male Join date : 2012-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:09 pm

Koda is definitely a Daddy's boy. He'll lay right on top of my and let me pet him and etc. On the other hand with the girlfriend he wants nothing to do with her, and wont even let her pet him.
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

Male Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Kiara likes to cuddle but usually I need to be rubbing her, if I stop moving my hand she keeps moving her paws and tries to roll over father on her back to say "SCRATCH ME!"
Back to top Go down
kclee
Teenager
Teenager
kclee

Male Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Jas loves to be pet but not to cuddle! She may cuddle sometimes for 2 or 3 minutes but then acts like she's suffocating and has to get away from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...   Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question... Empty

Back to top Go down

Cuddle or no Cuddle that is the question...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next