It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jrkujak
Puppy
Puppy
jrkujak

Female Join date : 2012-02-27

Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab Empty
PostSubject: Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab   Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:37 pm

I can't believe the lab is so chill about this!
Back to top Go down
Demon&Dakota
Senior
Senior
Demon&Dakota

Female Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab   Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:49 pm

I'd say the lab has had enough... Cool

Nike is probably thinking, where is this guy's fur?? there's nothing to him.... lol
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab   Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:45 am

I have a 11 month old lab and my 11 week old husky puppy. In play Balon (husky) will chew on Ruby's (lab) jowls, too funny. AND she doesn't mind a bit! Labs are awesome too!
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab   Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:54 am

LOL that's cute! At least the lab is gentle with Nike Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab   Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:43 pm

That's hilarious! What a tolerant Lab!

My Siberians are adults and love to play rough. A friend has a Labrador and the poor thing doesn't understand how to "play husky". My friend gets so nervous when mine are constantly nipping at him and trying to get him to chase them.
Back to top Go down
jrkujak
Puppy
Puppy
jrkujak

Female Join date : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab   Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Lead Dog wrote:
That's hilarious! What a tolerant Lab!

My Siberians are adults and love to play rough. A friend has a Labrador and the poor thing doesn't understand how to "play husky". My friend gets so nervous when mine are constantly nipping at him and trying to get him to chase them.

This video was when she was very young, prolly 2 mos ago?

shes 4 mos now and they fight constantly all day very rough, no blood yet but the lab sorta just uses her weight and charges nike instead of biting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab   Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:42 pm

jrkujak wrote:
shes 4 mos now and they fight constantly all day very rough, no blood yet but the lab sorta just uses her weight and charges nike instead of biting

Now that sounds like husky play! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ShawnaAD
Teenager
Teenager
ShawnaAD

Female Join date : 2012-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab   Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:39 am

That is awesome! I love that the lab just let Nike do that.
Snow tries to play rough with our greyhound, who is MUCH smaller than her...thank goodness Mia is fast enough to run away....and snow wears out after trying to chase her lol
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab   Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:02 am

Balon chews on Ruby's jowls lol. Labs are so gentle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab   Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab Empty

Back to top Go down

Nike Chewing on a 2 yo. Lab

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1