It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

Female Join date : 2012-02-23

Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* Empty
PostSubject: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:11 pm

OMG KEEP HER IN YOUR THOUGHTS PLZ WERE ON WAY TO VET SHE JUST SDTARTED BLEEDING! FROM HER LADY PARTS YOU KNOW!! OMG IM SO WORRIED!

Last edited by MetalMama on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:15 pm

OMG do let us know what you find out.. ..

Give her a hug from us..
Back to top Go down
Diego&Roscoe
Newborn
Newborn
Diego&Roscoe

Female Join date : 2012-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:22 pm

Sad hope she's ok let us know when you find out... I told Diego to think nice thoughts for her and he howled lol so I think he meant feel better!
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Thinking of you! Let us know how it goes - hopefully it's nothing bad!!
Back to top Go down
Lordbroll
Senior
Senior
Lordbroll

Male Join date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Wow! Let us know what is up, hoping nothing serious.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeartlandHuskies
xredrainx
Teenager
Teenager
xredrainx

Male Join date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:01 pm

Hopefully all is good
Back to top Go down
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:16 pm

hi people, this is christinas sisters boyfriend, she wanted me to let you guys know that her hubby has the phone but that isis is misscarrying the pups and they are doing an emergency surgery, it sounded like she said something that the lining of her uterus was..detatching? im not sure because she was talking way too fast, but if she calls with anymore updates i will post here.
Back to top Go down
Lordbroll
Senior
Senior
Lordbroll

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Praying!!!!
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:20 pm

I am thinking of you guys.. hoping for the best for Isis..
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Poor baby girl!

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Hope she's okay Sad Poor girl
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:38 pm

i was worried that might be the out come Sad i hope Isis is ok and pulls through all this!
thank you for the update

Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Ok she has called again and she says its only a partial misscarriage, isis has lost 3 puppys and it was a tear in her uterus which they are still in surgery for, and she was crying on the phone saying the 3 puppys were born alive but died shortly after cause they were too early, the vet says the outcome looks good though and the surgery should be over soon but they are going to keep her at the hospital for now thats all i know for now guys...
Back to top Go down
Gilly
Puppy
Puppy
Gilly

Male Join date : 2012-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:51 pm

oh my gosh!!!! i'm so sorry. i'll keep her in my prayers!! Sad
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Oh my gosh! In my prayers. At least she has you. Divine Intervention, I say!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:01 pm

I am on the phone with her right now and passing along your support or words and she wants to tell you all that she greatly appriciates your show of support and to tell whoever it was that had told her about the health care credit that she loves you and if she didnt have that right now she would be "up shits creek without a paddle" because vpi hasnt added isis yet to the plan. Also they are stitching her up right now and isis is still under but it went well, the remaining two puppys are ko and the vet thinks it best to let her have them.
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:15 pm

SO you got the credit?
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:16 pm

So the 2 are still alive and OK inside? Ugh this asshat of a previous "owner" would be the first stop on my agenda!

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 pm

You are her savior. I'm just glad you didn't have to be alone. Just wait until she wakes up, she will be so happy to see you.
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:37 pm

I am so glad you are with her and that she is doing okay..
Back to top Go down
Lordbroll
Senior
Senior
Lordbroll

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Glad to hear she will be okay. Sorry to hear about the pups Sad
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Poor girl. At least it's only going to get better from here since she has you now.
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:58 pm

OMG - what an ordeal! I'm glad that she's ok and I'm sorry to hear about the 3 pups, that must have been horrible to see and so sad. I hope that everything is ok from here on out.

this may be the wrong time to bring it up - but I want to help. I know that you didn't want any help with the expenses because of what happened with the other poster - but I really would like to send $50 to help with this. You were so caring to take her on and take such good care of her. I wish there were a rescue to help you, and since a local rescue would also probably also fundraise since this is an unexpected expense - I wouldn't want you to feel bad taking it. Your family shouldn't have to be out money that you need because of an asshole neighbor who doesn't care about animals. I can remove this part of the post and PM you, if that's more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:02 pm

OMG I'm just catching up on this. Poor baby girl Sad
Back to top Go down
MetalMama
Adult
Adult
MetalMama

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Hey guys, Im home now :/ I wanted to wait till Isis woke up before I had to come home. She somehow, we are not sure yet as to HOW, gotten a pretty big tear in her uterus and it made her start bleeding and contracting, by the time we got to the emergency animal hospital she had delivered 3 babies Sad Sad Sad they were so tiny, fit in the palm of my hand barley, I held them to Isis and they just died but she wouldnt stop trying to clean them Sad Im still crying over it, we got the to e.r and I had already called her vet before we got there so he was ready for her and sedated her right away and he told me there was nothing i could do for the pups already born, they were too young, but still, you always feel like there WAS something you could do Sad they closed up the tear and the vet said its best to let her have the remaining pups so that her body doesnt go through more of a shock of loosing them all at once. the two pups left are fine and the vet is optimistic about her being out of the woods now but he wants to keep her for a few days and monitor her Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*   Isis Update! *NEW+PIX* Empty

Back to top Go down

Isis Update! *NEW+PIX*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next