It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Hi from Australia! ! !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark-Krystal
Newborn
Newborn
Dark-Krystal

Hi from Australia! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Australia! ! !   Hi from Australia! ! ! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:17 pm

So glad i found this site,looks like a great community and one i am looking forward to be part of :-)

Well where to start I am from Australia and i fell in love with Siberians 10 years ago....That is when i got my first husky Mishka,she gave me lots of joy and happiness and love,she was a big part of my life and i am finding this a little bit difficult to write so i won't go into to much detail, but i lost my furbaby in march due to a long battle with Immune Mediated Arthritis,we battled it since she was 6 years old and she finally had enough and i decided to send her to rainbow bridge,missing my girl terribly and not a day goes by that i don't think of her :-(

My Second Siberian is Kuma he is a 8 year's old and he's such a serious boy,but can let his hair down every now and again and get the zoomies happening,he is so obediant and never causes a fuss except when it comes to thunder and trying to walk past the washing machine >.< yeppers the washing machine is nastyyyyyyyy :-)

And finally my newest addition,I got her a few days after i lost Mishka,she was 6 weeks old when i got her and already i could tell she would test me in a big way Razz She has just turned 6 months old and her name is Foxy (yes little bit ironic how they look like wolfs and i named her Foxy) but she looked like a little foxy lady :-) and even more so now than when i first saw her,she has bought out the puppiness in Kuma and she is like the little annoying sister to him,yes they have had there little scuffles but mainly he has been a patient boy with her,and even has been teaching her the right and wrong way to beg for food Razz The right way is to Sit and not move and wait ,the wrong way is to paw and jump and whine and bite and jump some more :-)

Well can't wait to chat to some more Husky lover's and looking forward to swapping story's and posting some pics & video's

Wow hope i didn't talk to much Razz
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Australia! ! !   Hi from Australia! ! ! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Welcome. I look forward to pictures of you furbabies..

wave
Back to top Go down
Sammie-Leigh
Puppy
Puppy
Sammie-Leigh

Female Join date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Australia! ! !   Hi from Australia! ! ! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:06 am

Welcome fellow Australian! Nice to see another Aussie. I can't wait to see some pictures of your furbabies!
Back to top Go down
muska
Puppy
Puppy
muska

Male Join date : 2011-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Australia! ! !   Hi from Australia! ! ! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:20 am

Welcome!!
Cant wait to see some pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark-Krystal
Newborn
Newborn
Dark-Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Australia! ! !   Hi from Australia! ! ! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:31 am

I was going to start a scrapbook for Kuma and Foxy ,but for some reason the options are not showing for posting a picture or link or whatever so i will just put 2 up now until i can work out why i don't have all the options showing :-)

Kuma
Hi from Australia! ! ! Kuma11

Foxy,day after i got her,6 weeks old
Hi from Australia! ! ! Foxy11
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Australia! ! !   Hi from Australia! ! ! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:27 am

Aww Foxy is so adorable and I love Kuma's face! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Dark-Krystal
Newborn
Newborn
Dark-Krystal

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Australia! ! !   Hi from Australia! ! ! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:05 am

Thanks for the welcome all,looking forward to being a part of this site and posting pics of my bubba's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Australia! ! !   Hi from Australia! ! ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from Australia! ! !

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1